剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Your girlfriend said you narrowly missed fainting
你女朋友好像说你差点
into something dangerous -- a sculpture, I think?
就晕倒在了一座雕塑上
Oh, wait, is Ilana here?
等等 阿♥拉♥娜来了吗
No, she's not my girlfriend. People do talk, though.
不 她不是我女朋友 不过人们是会有闲话
No, uh, Donna?
不 叫多娜吧
The woman who brought you in.
那个带你来的女人
Yeah, yeah, Smelly Pussy Do-- Donna.
对对 臭逼多 多娜
No, Donna's just my friend.
多娜只是我朋友
No, I-I don't have a, um, boyfriend or --
我没有男朋友
or a-a girlfriend.
也没有女朋友
That's...surprising.
没想到
You just seem like you would.
你看上去像是会有的那种人
Oh. Thanks.
谢谢
No, you, too. You see-- I mean,
你也是 你看上去
obviously, you have one -- You do. You're a doctor,
你当然有 你是医生
so of cour I don't.
所以当然 我没有
Cool.
好吧
Fart away, man.
尽情放屁吧
God, I'm full.
我胀死了
You know, while I was, um, breaking your toilet,
我刚才大便的时候
I had a lot of time to think, and...
我有了很多时间思考
I'm meant to be a polyamorous queen.
我注定会是个多元之爱女王
I understand.
我明白
You got too much love for just one person.
一个人承受不了你的爱
You are so special.
你真特别
Such a heart on you.
你有一颗宽容的心
You're gonna be an amazing dad and husband.
你会是一个出色的父亲和丈夫的
And you should have those things if you want them.
如果你想的话就应该拥有
I just don't know that I do right now.
我只是不知道这是我现在想要的
You'll figure it out when it's right.
时间到了你自然就知道了
Do you think I'll figure it out like you,
你觉得我会像你一样
by the time I'm 40?
在40岁时想清楚吗
I'm 32.
我32
You know, that coupon book never expires.
那个体验券册子永不过期
Yeah?
是吗
So say you have kids, and you have a wife,
假如你有了孩子和妻子
and you guys are, like, doin' the suburban grind,
你们在郊区生活
I will fly in.
我会过来的
I'll hold on to it.
我可记住了
What? Is it insane that I'm still hungry?
怎么了 我现在还是饿的是不是很奇葩
Nope, not at all.
不 一点也不
And that's why I brought the cake in here.
所以我把蛋糕带过来了
That is a good friend.
你这朋友可真好啊
Yep.
是的
Okay. So, this is for glucose tablets. Okay.
这是葡萄糖片的处方单 好的
Not a bad idea to carry them with you just in case.
以防万一你最好随身携带
And if you're still feeling weak tomorrow,
如果你明天还是感到虚弱
I'd make an appointment with your regular doctor,
那就跟你的私人医生预约
but you look great to me.
但我觉得你气色很好
Okay.
好的
So, uh, is that -- That's it?
所以就完事了吗
Um, unless there's something else I can do for you.
除非你还需要我为你做点什么
N-- I-I don't think so.
应该没有了
Okay. Well...
好的 那
it was nice to meet you, Abbi.
很高兴认识你 艾比
Yeah, it was nice to meet you, too, Dr. Marnel.
也很高兴认识你 马奈尔医生
You know, since we're done, why don't you call me Leslie?
已经检查完了 你可以叫我莱斯利
Okay.
好
Leslie.
莱斯利
Hey, Leslie. Yes?
莱斯利 什么事
Um, I was just thinking, would it be illegal or whatever if I --
我在想 我要是向你要
if I got your phone number?
你的电♥话♥号♥码算违法吗
It would not be illegal.
不算违法
So, even though it was a conscious uncoupling,
尽管我们是自觉分手
and we will stay friends,
仍然是朋友
it was, um, devastating
但还是让人痛不欲生
and tragically bittersweet
苦乐参半
and fully broke my heart.
彻底让我心碎
Obviously, you had a shitty night, too.
显然 你也度过了糟糕的一晚
I mean, look at you. You know, let's never be apart again.
看看你 我们以后再也不要分开了
And I'm just praying that your nose
我祈祷你的鼻子
returns to its beautiful goyish shape.
能恢复到以前漂亮非犹太人的形状
Okay, so, my night was, like, kind of nuts.
我今晚挺疯狂的
Mm. It started off pretty bad,
嗯 开始非常糟糕
you know -- typical failure after failure.
典型的祸不单行
But then I realized, like, I need to put myself out there
但然后我意识到 我得自己大胆
alone, to meet all these, like, rad art contacts.
去和这些激进艺术家交际
Right? Dude, I met Toy Harris.
是吧 我遇见了托伊·哈里斯
Whoa! Who is that, though?
哇 那是谁
Yeah. She's, like, this incredible artist.
她是个很棒的艺术家
And Smelly Pussy Donna was dope.
臭逼多娜也很酷
She, like, introduced me to all these people
她给我介绍了很多人
who told me about all these artist residencies.
他们跟我讲了各种艺术家进驻项目
She's kind of like my...friend.
她就像我的朋友
Totally! Right?
绝对是 对吧
Yeah. And then, at the E.R.,
嗯 然后在急诊室
you know, after I smashed my face,
我把脸撞破了
there was this hot doctor. Okay!
有个很性感的医生 继续
And we, like, really hit it off.
我们之间特别来电
And then I realized the only reason
然后我意识到我之所以
I wasn't automatically asking them out
没有立马约他们出去的唯一原因是
was because she was a woman.
她是个女人
You don't say.
是吗
Yeah. So then I just did it.
嗯 然后我就约了她
We're gonna go out on Friday night. Yes!
我们周五晚要去约会 棒
It was really a transformative night, dude.
今晚真的让我有很大改观
So cool. Yes!
真酷 棒
Yes! Cool! Cool! Cool! Cool!
棒 酷酷酷酷酷
Cool! Cool! Cool! Cool! Cool! Cool! C-C-Cool!
酷酷酷酷酷酷
Cool. That is so...cool.
酷 太酷了
We just both had these sort of life-altering nights
我们都度过了改变生活的一晚
out there on our own. Yes!
还都是自己一个人 太棒了
So, let's watch this thing, huh?
我们来看这个吧
Yeah. Found it.
找到了
Hello. My name is Donna Donatachi.
大家好 我叫多娜·多纳达
Back in college, they used to call me Smelly Pussy Donna.
上大学的时候 他们叫我臭逼多娜
Well, not anymore!
但我再也不是了
Read my lips -- Yo-gurt!
读我的阴♥唇♥ 酸奶
My nipples are hard.
我奶头好硬
Um, yeah, my balls tinglin' from this.
吃这个让我的蛋有刺痛感
As a man, we're usually not capable of multiple orgasms, but...
身为男人 我们一般难以多次高♥潮♥ 但是
...this makes that false.
这反驳了那一结论
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表