剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Well, for your lovely feet,
对于你漂亮的双脚
I'm thinking we should definitely get you
我在想我们应该给你买♥♥一双
in something a little more comfy.
更舒适的鞋
I think you need something definitely with arch support.
必须要有足弓支撑
Cushioning.
减震
Breathable. You got it.
透气 你来吧
Hi. Thank you so much.
你好 非常感谢
I can't, like, lea-- You know how they're always like, "Lean,"
我没法屈 他们总是说"屈身"
and then they lean? Aah. Yeah, I can't do it.
然后他们就屈身 我做不到
I'm like, "How many layers of irony can we go?"
我说"到底能有多少层讽刺"
Skechers is selling ugly Skechers.
斯凯奇在卖♥♥丑爆的斯凯奇
Please.
得了吧
All right, dude. What are we even doing?
行了 姐们 我们在干什么
Are these comfortable or what?
鞋子舒不舒服
Yeah, no, they're good.
嗯 挺好的
They're good!
挺好的
Wowee, wowee, what a steal!
真划算
I'm buying these for you.
我帮你付钱
What?
什么
No! Happy my birthday!
不 祝我生日快乐
I couldn't le--
我不能让
I'll take these, please.
我要买♥♥这双鞋 谢谢
If you open up a Fresh Kicks credit card,
如果你办一张Fresh Kicks的信♥用♥卡♥
these will be $9.99.
这鞋只要9.99
Please do not film me.
请不要拍我了
But adults do have more than one credit card.
但成年人都有不止一张信♥用♥卡♥
I should get the extra credit card.
我该再办一张信♥用♥卡♥
I should get it. It's not nuts for me to get another credit card.
我该办 再办一张也没什么
Okay.
好
And I'll just do it. I'll just, like --
我就直接办了 我就
You'll pay it. Don't need to tell Dad --
你给钱 不需要告诉爸
tell Dad about it.
告诉爸爸
And then I'll get the funds from my bank account
然后我会从我的银行账户里取出钱
that'll be sent to you, somehow. Yeah.
再寄给你 对
I have two credit cards.
我有两张信♥用♥卡♥了
Abbi Gary Anna Abrams.
艾比·加里·安娜·艾布拉姆斯
One of you stole Abbi's credit card information,
你们中有人盗用了艾比的信♥用♥卡♥信息
and I think I know the loser from high school that it is,
我知道是高中的那个垃圾
and his name rhymes SchNicholas SchPaley, okay?
他的名字和狗屁尼克拉斯·狗屁佩里押韵 懂吗
Same thing did happen to Obama, though, so it's kind of hot.
奥巴马也遇到过这种事 所以还挺性感的
Ilana. Ilana!
阿♥拉♥娜 阿♥拉♥娜
This how no one can go to a Disney Store.
所以没人能去迪士尼商店
Is she close by?
她在附近吗
No.
不
I don't know.
我不知道
Um -- Okay, if any of my 213 followers
好吧 要是我213个粉丝里
is in the Midtown Mall,
有人在中城购物中心的话
we just found a dope little girl,
我们刚找到了一个超酷的小女孩
and her parents aren't here.
她父母不在
But she's fine. She's with us, but --
但她没事 她和我们在一起 不过
What's your name? Ga da na!
你叫什么 佳达娜
Gadanna! Gadanna!
佳达娜 佳达娜
That is gorgeous!
太妙了
Madonna, Rihanna, Ilana, Gadanna!
麦当娜 蕾哈娜 阿♥拉♥娜 佳达娜
Whoa. Dude, that's good.
有才
Mommy, can I go explore over there?
妈妈 我能去那边看看吗
Hold on one sec, all right?
等等 好吗
So, we're going to Security,
我们要去安保处
but we're riding the escalator,
但我们要坐电梯
which is more fun, and it gives us more time with Gadanna!
这样更有意思 可以和佳达娜相处更久
Totally, dude. No, I mean, it's insane. Like
没错 不 我是说 太疯狂了 那个
What, she's 2?
她就两岁吧
I'm 30.
我30了
I mean, I could literally be her mom.
我都可以当她妈了
I mean, if I was just walking around this --
我要是自己一个人
you know, the mall -- by myself,
在购物中心里走的话
and people saw me shopping with her,
人们看到我和她一起购物
they'd be like, "That's a mom and her kid."
他们会说 "那是妈妈带着孩子"
You're crazy!
你疯了
Me?!
我
I'm crazy now? You're crazy!
我疯了 你疯了
No! She nut.
不 她是疯子
Mommy! Mommy. Mom--
妈妈 妈妈 妈
Oh, Gadanna, you have taught us so much.
佳达娜 你教会了我们很多
Yeah, we're really gonna miss you.
我们会很想你的
Okay, maybe we could just do, like, a double-cheek kiss.
我们左右两边脸各亲一次吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Double-cheek kiss. Ready?
好 左右各亲一次 准备好了吗
Excuse me!
不好意思
What the fuck are you doing with my child?
你们和我孩子在干什么
Mommy? Abbi?
妈 艾比
College Abbi.
大学艾比
Did you take Bella?
你们把贝拉带走了吗
No, we didn't take her.
没 我们没带走她
She was clearly stranded.
她之前显然遇到了麻烦
You should keep better track of your kids.
你该好好留心你的孩子
Oh, grow up, Abbi. We're 30.
成熟点 艾比 我们30岁了
Why the fuck are you filming her?
你为什么在拍她
Why the fuck are you filming her?
你为什么在拍她
Bitch!
贱♥人♥
Fucking bitch.
该死的贱♥人♥
Go! No!
快跑 不
Go, go, go!
快跑
No, dude! You out?
不 姐们 你出来了吗
Yes! You can't!
出来了 你们不能
Oh! You can't leave!
你们不能离开
So, we just downloaded that story for evidence,
我们刚下载了这个视频作为证据
but now, um, the rest of Manhattan!
现在要去走完剩下的曼哈顿了
No, I mean, what a bitch.
我是说 真是个婊♥子♥
Like, what a mess. Like, we are so not pedophiles, dude. No!
什么鬼 我们怎么可能是恋童癖 是啊
I mean, and her name is Cheese?
她的名字可是奶酪
Come on. But it's not really Cheese.
拜托 但并不是真的叫奶酪
No, whatever her name is!
嗯 管她叫什么
Listen, all this girl wanted to do in college
听着 这女的在大学的时候
was, like, ecstasy and take group showers --
就只知道嗑迷幻药和集体洗澡
ones that I never even wanted to be a part of, by the way.
我从来没想要加入过
Even if she would have asked me, I would have never done it.
就算她叫我去 我也绝不会去
Yeah. And now she has a bunch of kids,
嗯 现在她有了几个小孩
and she thinks she's better than me? No!
她就觉得她比我高端 不
She thinks she's better than me?
她觉得她比我高端
No! Bullshit!
不 狗屁
We're coming to ya, men!
我们来了 男人们
Whoo! Ma men!
我的男人们
Happy birthday. Thank you so much.
生日快乐 谢谢
Thank you. Hey, happy birthday.
谢谢 生日快乐
Ilana, what happened? Oh, God. Okay, so
阿♥拉♥娜 发生了什么 天 那个
What is this? Hey!
这是什么 嘿
Ah, what's up, Bubbie?
好啊 奶奶
Yo, yo, yo, yo.
喂喂
Okay, let's do this quick before she gets back.
趁她回来前 我们快点搞定
Happy birthday, Abbies!
生日快乐 艾比
I hope you have the most amazing one. I love you so much.
希望你今天很开心 我很爱你
I hope the 30s are everything you expect them to be.
我希望你30岁的生活跟你想象中一样
And I'm really happy it's happening to you before me.
我很高兴你比我先经历
You are older than me. That's why I say this.
你比我大 所以我这么说
God, dude, I remember my 30s.
天 我记得我的30岁生日
All I had was a beeper -- a frickin' beeper.
我只有一个寻呼机 一个该死的寻呼机
Nobody had freakin' cellphones,
没人有手♥机♥
every two minutes checking your phone.
每隔两分钟就要看手♥机♥
I'm so happy I didn't grow up --
我很开心我没有成长于
Cheers, Abbi. Happy birthday.
干杯 艾比 生日快乐
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表