剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Okay, I-I put a rodent and hoarder trash in their window.
我在他们的橱窗里放了一只老鼠和囤积垃圾
I think they actually made the right call.
看来开除我是对的
Damn. First Jaimé, and now Rat Bastard.
靠 先是海眉 现在又是鼠杂碎
Looks like all my roommates are moving out.
看来我所有室友都要搬出去了
Yo, you know what? It's pretty badass
你知道吗 被全国范围内
to be banned from every Anthropologie in the country.
所有Anthropologie店拉黑也是种能耐
Like, not many people can say that.
没有几个人达成了这一成就
Yeah, I mean, that is true.
这倒也是
And you know what? Like, "Make the space"
你知道吗 "创造空间"
is still, like, exactly what I need right now.
还是我现在所需要的
I just need to get a day job that pays the bills,
我只需要找个日间工作支付账单
and then I can focus on my artwork in my life, you know?
然后就可以专注于我的艺术品
Make the space.
创造空间
Dude, yes! I am, like, so inspired by you.
没错 我深受你鼓舞
You know, I know I got carried away
我知道我之前当治疗师
with this whole therapist thing,
有点得意忘形了
but helping Jaimé with his mental health
但帮助海眉解决他的心理问题
really felt, like, right and good.
我真的感觉很棒
I think I might want to, like, pursue it as a...
我想我也许会把这
career thing.
当做事业追求
Like, obviously in addition to my Phone Wigs hustle.
当然还有我的手♥机♥假发买♥♥卖♥♥
Dude, you would be incredible at that.
姐们 你会干得很出色的
Are you serious?
你认真的吗
Yes, and totally and completely, and yes.
是的 完全绝对地认真
Ooh, my mom is gonna flip out.
我妈会疯掉的
Okay, I think I might, like, start, like, "Researching,"
我也许会开始研究
like, "Schools" To apply to.
可以申请什么学校了
Is that crazy? No, not at all.
这疯狂吗 一点也不
But, listen, you shouldn't use that word.
但你不该使用这词
My therapist says it stigmatizes mental illness.
我的心理治疗师说这污蔑了精神病
Wait. You have a therapist?
等等 你有心理治疗师
You.
你啊
Oh, my God. We might have to stop our sessions
我的天 我们或许得终止我们的治疗了
because I can't be in love with my favorite patient.
因为我不能爱上我最爱的病人
♪ Like, on the streets, hey, hunhhh ♪
♪ 在街上 ♪
Yeah. And the shoulders. The shoulders just go...
还有肩膀 肩膀要这样
♪ Hunh, hey, secret garden ♪
♪ 秘密花♥园♥ ♪
There it is. There it is!
对了 这就对了
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表