剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
But he didn't notice the smell?
但他没有注意到气味吗
Abbi, denial ain't just a river in, um...
艾比 [埃及]并没有自欺欺人[尼罗河]这条河
He's in denial.
他在自欺欺人
Oh, God. I could not have done this without you.
天 没有你我真的做不到
Thank you so much for leaving work for this.
谢谢你翘班过来
Yeah, it's not like they even need me there.
反正他们也不需要我
I told Lisa about the window-display idea,
我跟丽莎说了橱窗陈列的点子
and she was like, "You're just not ready."
她说"你没准备好"
Ugh! She cannot talk to you like that.
她不能这么跟你说话
She's not the boss of you.
她不是你上司
I mean, she literally is the boss of me. She's my boss.
她真的就是我上司 她是我上司
Wait. It is, like, so cuckoo
等等 太奇葩了
that Jaimé kept all my psych textbooks from college.
海眉竟然保留着我大学时所有的心理学课本
Yeah. Like, what?
是的 什么鬼啊
Oh, my God. Hoarding.
我的天 囤积
Okay.
听好了
"A person who suffers from hoarding experiences extreme distress
一想到要丢弃他们的重要物品
at the thought of discarding of their valued items."
有囤积癖的人就会极度痛苦
Uh, Doyee! Got it.
还用你说 懂了
Make you buy the book. Duh! We're, like... We -- We know.
这书有什么用 我们... 我们知道
All right. I'm gonna skip ahead to the, uh, treatment section.
我直接翻到治疗部分
Okay, yeah, let's see what they have to say, huh?
看看书里怎么说
"Treatment -- absolutely never, ever, under any circumstances...
治疗 在囤积者不在场的情况下
m-move the hoarder's possessions without them."
无论如何 千万不要动他们的物品
All right. Think it matches? Close enough, right?
好了 你觉得匹配吗 差不多了
So good you took this photo, dude.
还好你拍了这张照
Oh, my God, I needed to. My mother lives for this shit.
天 我必须拍 我妈最喜欢看了
Whenever she's on a diet and needs to stop herself from eating,
每次她节食 需要阻止自己吃东西的时候
she just Googles hoarder photos.
她就会搜索囤积图
Loses her appetite immediately.
立马就没了胃口
Hi. What? Hello.
嗨 什么 好啊
Welcome.
欢迎
Jaimé, Johnny, please take a seat.
海眉 强尼 请坐
Okay. Hola, Abbi.
好 你好 艾比
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
Wait. I think I'm gonna go.
等等 我还是走了吧
No! You helped me decorate my whole office.
不行 你帮我布置了我整个办公室
You don't want to see the magic happen in it?
你不想看看在里面会发生什么神奇的事吗
Okay, listen, I thought that I could do this,
听着 我以为我能做到
but when my parents got divorced,
但我父母离婚的时候
I had to go through a lot of therapy,
我不得不参加很多治疗
and this is actually very triggering for me.
这触发了我很多不好的回忆
I'm not good with therapy.
我不擅长接受治疗
Okay. If you stay, you can have some of the cheese.
好 如果你留下 就分你一点奶酪
Ilana. W-What the hell is going on?
阿♥拉♥娜 怎么了
Okay, so, before we begin, I want to assure you
在我们开始前 我想向你保证
I would never share what happens in this room
我不会把在这房♥间里发生的事
with anybody in my personal life.
告诉我私人生活里的任何人
But is that because, like, most of the people
是因为你私人生活里的
in your personal life are, like, in this room right now?
大多数人现在都在这房♥间里吗
So true.
说得很对
See, we are already making some excellent discoveries here.
看 我们已经有了一些惊人的发现
I'm just gonna write this down.
我要把这写下来
Where'd you get that?
你从哪儿拿来的那个
Did -- Did you go in my room?
你进了我房♥间吗
I-I'm sorry, but this is what I wanted to talk to you about.
抱歉 这正是我想和你谈的
That I-I know that you're a h-hoarder.
我知道你有囤积癖
What? I'm sorry, okay?
什么 抱歉 好吗
It It's okay. We love you. We love you.
没事的 我们爱你 我们爱你
And we just want to help.
我们只是想帮助你
Okay? I had to go in your room because I smelled
好吗 我不得不进你房♥间因为我闻到了
what I thought could only be the stench of death.
我以为是尸体散发的臭气
But then I later discovered it was an unfinished
但然后我发现了是个没吃完的
everything bagel with cream cheese,
奶油奶酪全能贝果
which -- no judgment -- is way worse.
我对此不评价 但这比尸体还糟糕
Who doesn't finish an everything bagel? Right?
谁会不吃完全能贝果 是吧
I am not playing this little game, okay?
我不要玩这游戏 好吗
And don't go into my room again.
以后别再进我房♥间
Jaimé. Jaimé. Jaimé, wait. Hold on.
海眉 海眉 海眉 等等
Hold on a second. Come here.
等下 过来
Here, babe. It's okay.
宝贝 没事
I think it's going well.
我觉得进展很顺利
Really good. Yeah.
非常顺利 嗯
Hold on. Ilana, are you using the same cheese grater
等等 阿♥拉♥娜 你是把磨奶酪的磨碎器
on the cheese that - you're using on your feet?
用在了你的脚上吗
Yeah. Okay. Let's dig in. Welcome back.
是的 我们继续 欢迎回来
Okay, but just so you know, it's not that
好 但我先给你说 这并不代表
I'm not still mad about you going into my room.
我对你进我房♥间不生气
Not cool. Very not cool. Totally not cool.
不好 非常不好 完全不好
I'm glad that you're honoring your instincts.
我很高兴你以你的直觉为荣
And good for you for setting boundaries.
设置界线也很好
I just want you to explore your feelings
我只希望你能在一个没有评头论足的地方
in a judgment-free zone, okay? This is a safe space.
探索你的感受 这是个安全空间
Well, not literally safe.
不是字面上的安全
How about we start with looking at
我们先来看看
the most common causes of hoarding
造成囤积最常见的原因
and see if you connect with any of them?
看你符不符合其中任意一条
Now, I don't want to put words in your mouth, but,
我不想曲解你的意思 但是
hoarding often develops as a coping mechanism
囤积通常是因为
for a feeling of a lack of control.
缺乏控制感而产生的应付机制
Does that resonate with you?
这能引起你的共鸣吗
W-Well, obviously, before I became a citizen,
显然在我成为公民前
you know, I was always so anxious about my status.
我总是为我的身份而焦虑
And, you know, you feel this lack of control.
你会感到缺乏控制
Very powerless, you know?
很无力 你懂吗
That's really when it started to all pile up.
然后就开始囤积了
Okay, I-I'm sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰
I'm still feeling very uncomfortable in general,
我还是觉得不太舒服
and I'm also starting to feel ill,
我开始感到有点难受
probably because I've been eating cheese
也许是因为我一直在吃掺杂了
that's mixed in with your heel skin.
你脚后跟皮肤的奶酪有关
I'm -- I'm so sorry that my emotions
我很抱歉我的情绪
are making you this uncomfortable.
让你不舒服
I love you and support you. This is about Ilana's feet.
我爱你 支持你 我是在说阿♥拉♥娜的脚
One moment, please. Abbi, relax.
稍等 艾比 淡定
I put the grater in Barbicide after I use it on my feet.
我磨完脚后就把磨碎器放进了消毒水
Do you think I'm an idiot?
你当我白♥痴♥吗
Barbicide?
消毒水
Okay, so, what I'm sensing is that the hoarding...
我理解的是囤积
...provides a sense of comfort in times of stress.
在你紧张不安的时候给你提供了安慰
It's gotten a lot worse lately, to be honest, and I don't...
老实说 最近越来越严重了 我不...
I don't know why, 'cause I --
我不知道为什么 因为我
I really have been so happy with you.
我和你在一起真的很开心
I know you have, babe.
我知道 亲爱的
You know, I often encounter in my work
我在工作中经常遇到
people struggling with the duality of relationships.
人们挣扎于感情的两重性
You know, maybe there's something about this relationship,
或许这段感情有什么问题
even if it's going dopely, that's causing anxiety.
即使进展很顺利 但是导致了焦虑
I'm sorry, but, Ilana, do I have to go to the hospital?
不好意思 阿♥拉♥娜 我需要去医院吗
Oh, my God.
我的天
Okay, you are wasting Jaimé's hour. Okay?
你在浪费海眉的就诊时间 好吗
This is so unprofessional! I'll handle it, okay?
太不专业了 我来处理
Okay, dude, just be honest with me.
姐们 老实跟我说
Did I or did I not eat your foot cheese?
我到底有没有吃你的脚酪
What part of "I put the cheese grater in Barbicide
我说了在磨碎器接触奶酪前
before it touches the cheese" do you not understand?
我就把它放到了消毒水里 你是听不懂吗
And not for nothing,
无意冒犯
you're probably lactose-intolerant 'cause you're an Ashkenazi Jew.
你有乳糖不耐症多半是因为你是德系犹太人
Or maybe you didn't know that. Okay?
还是说你之前都不知道 好吗
And have you never sucked on a couple toes before?
你以前没吸过脚趾吗
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表