剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
We, you, me, we're Lil' Codies, dude!
我们 你 我 我们就是Lil' Codies
That's our DJ name.
这是我们的DJ名
Oh, my God. Dude.
天呐 姐们
Yas, Cody! Go, Cody!
棒 Cody 加油 Cody
You know, and this space is gonna give us the chance
这个地方将给我们机会
to be our better, bolder selves.
变得更好 更勇敢
Boulder!
波尔德
Oh! Boulder! Boulder!
波尔德 波尔德
It sucks.
真糟心
But also, it doesn't.
但同时也没有
It's gonna be great.
会很棒的
Yeah, dude. It's gonna be great.
是的 会很棒的
It's gonna be, like, so good.
会非常非常棒
We're gonna make it work so well.
我们可以成功
It's gonna be really, really good.
会非常非常棒
* We scheeeme * * We scheeeme ♪
*我们策划* *我们策划 ♪
* We scheeme, we scheeme * * We scheme ♪
*我们策划* *我们策划 ♪
* We scheeeme * * We scheeeme ♪
*我们策划* *我们策划 ♪
*We scheme. We scheme * * We scheme ♪
*我们策划 我们策划* *我们策划 ♪
♪ We sche- e- eme ♪
♪ 我们策划 ♪
Couch!
沙发
The couch!
沙发
Oh, my God. Dude. I forgot the couch.
天啊 我忘了沙发了
I can't believe you're not gonna get it.
不敢相信你拿不到了
L- o- l- l- l- l- l- l- l- l- l!
笑死死死死死
We forgot the fucking couch?
我们忘了沙发
Stupid! Stupid!
真蠢
What's wrong with us? No, no, no, no.
我们是怎么了 不不
It's okay! It is.
没事 真的
It seriously is okay, because you know what?
真的没事 因为你知道吗
I just had to talk that shit out, truly.
我只是需要把那话说出来
And the fact that I can I can let it go is a positive.
我能看开 这是积极现象
Positivissimo. Yaas!
积极哭 棒
Okay, cool. I feel good that you feel good. And I feel --
好的 你感觉好我也感觉好 我感觉
Like...
好的
Okay. Can I ask you something? Yeah.
我能问你个事吗 嗯
Do you feel, like, a little weird, like, mm, shitty, perhaps?
你有没有觉得奇怪 或者很难受
I am starting to not feel well. Mm.
我开始感觉不舒服了 嗯
Like, my whole body is starting to feel weird.
我整个身体有了奇怪的感觉
The come-down can be a little...
药效退去的过程有时会有点
tricky.
棘手
This is not good.
情况不妙
This is not good. Do you have juice?
情况不妙 你有果汁吗
No, I don't have any juice.
不 我没有果汁
Do you have bread? Do you have bread?
你有面包吗 你有面包吗
I don't keep bread in the house. I'm not crazy.
我不会放面包在家里 我不是疯子
I'm a fucking idiot!
我真是笨蛋
Shit!
该死
Oh, I don't feel good.
我好难受
Shit.
靠
Did you puke? Yeah, I did, dude.
你吐了吗 嗯 我吐了
You puked. Ilana,
你吐了 阿♥拉♥娜
I'm telling you, I puked, man!
我跟你说 我吐了
I hate puking!
我讨厌呕吐
No, no, no, no. Yes.
不不不 要
No, no, no! Don't clean it.
不不 别洗
You gotta get the deposit back!
你得把押金拿回来
Shit! No!
靠 不
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Dude, I know what to do. I know what to do.
我知道该怎么办了 我知道了
I feel bad. This is not good!
我好难受 好不爽
I know, dude. I got it.
我知道 我拿到了
No, I got it. Okay.
我拿到了 嗯
Where'd you get this Molly from?
你从哪儿买♥♥的莫莉
Where'd you get it, man?
你从哪儿买♥♥的
The Molly, where'd you get it?
莫莉 你从哪儿买♥♥的
I got it on Craigslist.
Craigslist上买♥♥的
No, dude, I'm sorry.
对不起
I thought it was still, like, a good thing to use for stuff.
我以为那网站买♥♥东西还靠谱
It'll be over soon.
很快就会结束了
Yeah.
嗯
In like six more hours.
再过6个小时
It's okay, girlies.
没事 姑娘们
We're gonna be okay. Yeah.
我们会没事的 嗯
We're gonna be okay.
我们会没事的
Yikes!
哎哟
Oh, my God.
我的天
Dude, I'm too old for this shit.
姐们 我太老了没法嗑药了
You're 30.
你才30
I'm 27. What's wrong with me?
我27 我是怎么了
Well, what twister blew into town
哟 什么风把
and spit out you two tumbleweeds?
你们俩吹来了
Jesus. Stop, you're killing me.
天 打住 你要逼疯我了
Be quiet.
安静
Abbi. Bevers.
艾比 贝弗斯
Oh, Abbi.
艾比
Okay, what are you doing? Please stop.
你在干什么 停下
Ew, why are you doing this?
你为什么要做这个
Bevers. Stop.
贝弗斯 停下
Oh, my God. Bevers?
我的天 贝弗斯
Wait, is this from the stoop sale?
等等 那是大甩卖♥♥赚的钱吗
Holy shit, dude!
我♥操♥
I sold every last bit of furniture,
我卖♥♥掉了每一件家具
and I up-sold most of it-- Bevers-style.
大多数我都是用我的方式以高价卖♥♥出
Bevers, that's...
贝弗斯 这
really impressive.
真厉害
And here's my commisshy.
这是我的佣金
Bevers, thank you so much.
贝弗斯 谢谢你
Really, I really appreciate it.
真的谢谢
I'm really gonna miss you.
我会很想你的
I'm...really gonna miss you, too.
我也会很想你
Wait, Bevers,
等等 贝弗斯
does Melanie even know I'm moving out?
梅兰妮知道我要搬走吗
Oh, yeah, she knows.
嗯 她知道
Remember when we made meringues?
还记得我们做糕饼吗
And we took care of that egg, and then it cracked.
我们拿那个蛋 然后就裂了
That bird we found, that broken bird.
我们找到的那只鸟 那只受伤的鸟
Oh, my God. I hope it's okay.
天 希望它没事
It's not. You know what I mean? It's dead.
有事 懂我意思吗 它死了
Yeah. When you did the teeth whitening?
嗯 你去洁牙的时候
Oh, my God. The first time I tried a Diva Cup.
我的天 我第一次用月事杯
That was a little bit of not my favorite.
我不太喜欢
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表