剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
I mean, you were settling into a track
你走上了正轨
and figuring out your career.
摸索着你的事业
Yeah, but I picked a school in New York.
是 但我选了纽约的学校
I factored you in. I always factor you in.
我考虑了你 我总是会考虑你
Otherwise, I would've talked to you about it.
不然我会跟你说的
I know. I-I know. I-I'm sorry.
我知道 我知道 对不起
Well, does -- does anybody else know?
还有人知道吗
I mean, I just talked to my mom and -- and your mom.
我就跟我妈和你妈说了
You told my mom?!
你跟我妈说了
That is so violating to me.
我感觉受到了侵犯
I'm sorry. Just hold on a second.
抱歉 等一下
Ilana?
阿♥拉♥娜
What a bitch.
真是个婊♥子♥
Ilana, come on.
阿♥拉♥娜 别这样
I...can...not believe...
我 不 敢相信
that you would not tell me this shit
你竟然不跟我说这事
if there was even a chance of you going.
哪怕你只有很小的机会会走
Dude, I was scared.
我之前很害怕
I-I mean, I'm still scared.
我现在仍然害怕
Do you think that I want to leave you?
你以为我想离开你吗
No, I almost wish I didn't even get in
不 我几乎希望我没有入选
so I wouldn't even have to do this.
我就不用这么做了
Like you're not gonna get in
好像还有你进不了的
to some art program you apply to.
艺术项目一样
You are the best artist in the world of all time!
你是全世界范围内史上最棒的艺术家
No, I'm not.
不 我不是
Are you kidding me? No, I'm not.
你逗我吗 我不是
I need to go out and do this thing
我得去做这件事
and -- and have an audience that's more than just you
赢得更多的受众 而不仅仅是你
and -- and my parents.
还有我父母
This is the first opportunity I have had
这是我第一次有机会
to finally live and breathe art
实践和呼吸艺术
rather than breathing in,
而不是吸入
like, leftover prosciutto-wrapped dates
我从餐饮工作上偷来的
that I stole from my catering gig.
西班牙小菜火腿焗蜜枣
They're so good, though.
挺好吃的 倒是
Yeah, I know. That's why I continually take them,
我知道 所以我才一直偷
but, I mean, then rats come,
但是会引来老鼠
and I just, like, haven't figured out how to --
我还没想出怎么
It wouldn't be an issue
这本不会是个问题
and you wouldn't have to leave New York
你也不用离开纽约
if you just flushed them down the toilet
如果你把它们扔进马桶冲掉
or wrapped them in tinfoil
或者用锡纸包住
and then put them in a five-gallon Ziploc.
然后放进5加仑的保鲜袋里
It's not about me not knowing how to flush them.
这无关我不知道怎么冲走它们
It's not about that.
与这无关
I mean, it is a teeny bit about, like,
跟有条不紊的策略
the methodical strategies
避开老鼠的策略
in which we have to avoid rats.
有一点点关系
For the past eight years,
过去8年里
I have
我从
cleaned out hundreds of people's pubes out of toilet bowls.
马桶里清理出过上百个人的阴毛
So many strangers -- so many --
很多陌生人 很多人
have thrown up on me.
吐在过我身上
You do get thrown up on an exorbitant amount.
你确实被吐了很多次
Yeah.
是的
Dude, I am 30 years old.
姐们 我30岁了
I'm done with New York.
我不想在生活在纽约了
I get it.
我懂
I'm really sorry. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 抱歉
I'm really -- I'm gross.
抱歉 我好恶心
I made this all about me, and it's not about me.
我把这弄成了我的问题 但是并不是
But I thought you would've told me,
但我以为你会告诉我
but, you know, I just need time.
我只是需要点时间
I need time to process this, I --
我需要时间来消化
process the thought of you leaving.
消化你要离开的消息
Once I have that for a few months,
等我消化几个月
you know, whatever -- see my therapist,
看心理医生
double up for a little while,
增加一段时间的次数
and -- and push it through a little bit.
然后再努力一把
Just a little time, and it'll be okay.
给我一点时间 就好了
I'll be there to support you, I promise.
我会支持你 我保证
So, speaking of --
说到
Sorry. Speaking of time...
抱歉 说到时间
Speaking of -- Uh, speaking of time...
说到 说到时间
So, the -- the program starts in two weeks.
这个项目两周后开始
What...are...you talking about?!
你在说什么
Don't leave!
别走
Oh, my God. Stop doing this.
我的天 别这样
We've had years together, bitch!
我们在一起度过了这么多年 贱♥人♥
You crazy fucking bitch! Holy shit.
你个疯婊♥子♥ 我♥操♥
What are you talking about?!
你在说什么
Ilana, stop. Ilana?
阿♥拉♥娜 住手 阿♥拉♥娜
So, uh, what do you want to do now?
你现在想做什么
I think we should just go home.
我们回家吧
Come on, Ilana. We can't end today like this.
拜托 阿♥拉♥娜 今天不能就这样结束
It's still early.
还早呢
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, my God. I need something in my stomach so bad.
我的天 我快饿死了
Are you not -- you're not into it?
你不 你不想吃吗
I'm just not that hungry.
我不饿
Ilana...
阿♥拉♥娜
you are the best friend I have ever had in my whole life.
你是我这辈子最好的朋友
And I know that everybody is leaving.
我知道大家都在离开
I'm sorry. I know that this is, like,
抱歉 我知道这
the worst timing.
时机很不好
I just -- Dude, I...
我只是 我
I need to, like, change my life.
我需要改变我的生活
I could do this in New York with you forever.
我可以在纽约和你一直这样下去
Exactly.
就是啊
I don't want to.
我不想
Not because of you --
不是因为你
not because I don't want to do this with you.
不是因为我不想和你这样下去
It's just, I'm gonna be illustrating all day, every day.
只是我需要每天都画插画
Like, all the time, I'm gonna be immersed in it.
无时不刻 我会全情投入其中
I need you to be with me for this next journey, dude.
我需要你陪我走下一段旅程
I -- Like, I need that.
我 我需要这个
You ruined "Sleep No More" For me.
你毁了我的《不眠之夜》
I didn't even get to get off during the orgy scene.
我在群♥交♥戏里都没有高♥潮♥
Get off? In the -- In the room?
高♥潮♥ 在那房♥间里吗
People do. It's really dark.
很多人都会 房♥间很黑
You know, Ab, I've always looked up to you,
你知道 小艾 我一直敬仰你
and I've always admired you
一直欣赏你
for being a deep and mysterious queen,
一个深奥又神秘的女王
but I'm gonna be...
但我会
right there with you.
陪着你
I'm gonna watch you and...
我会看着你
let you fly, or whatever.
让你飞什么的
I know that this residency is gonna be a good experi--
我知道这个入驻项目会是次很好的经...
Sorry. You all right?
抱歉 你还好吗
What I mean to say is
我想说的是
that I know that this experience is necessary for your growth.
我知道这次经历对你的成长很重要
Okay.
好
Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
You all right? Okay.
你还好吗 好的
I'm really proud of you.
我很为你骄傲
Thank you so much, dude.
非常感谢你
That means the world to me, really.
这对我意义重大
Listen, Ilana, you're gonna become,
听着 阿♥拉♥娜 你会成为
like, this badass therapist who teaches people to grow
一个超厉害的心理医生 教人们成长
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表