剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
This is how I want to go.
我就想这么死
Hysterical.
真好笑
Okay.
不错
My laces get tangled.
我的鞋带缠在一起了
Food! Oh, you know what? I'm gonna go --
食物 我要去
I'm gonna go find them. 'Cause that looks so good.
我要去找食物 因为看着很美味
I'm gonna go get me some of that.
我要去找一点
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.
靠 靠 靠 靠
Oh, my God. Shit.
我的天 靠
Such a character.
真有个性
Do you have any coke --
你有可乐吗
I've always known how to clear out a room.
我最会赶人了
Okay, moving on with the proceedings.
好 继续谈判
I would like to look at the next article,
我想谈谈下一个条款
which is a suspension period in monogamy.
也就是一夫一妻制中的暂停期
If we are gonna do this for another beautiful year,
如果我们要再交往一年的话
I would like to make out with five...
我希望可以和五
ty -- "fivety" people. 50 people.
什 五什个人 五十个人做♥爱♥
Ilana.
阿♥拉♥娜
Two.
两个
And I have to know about them.
而且我必须知道他们是谁
Okay! Dope!
好 酷
I mean deal.
我是说成交
Communication is dope.
交流太酷了
On the long-term front,
关于长远打算
I would like to bring up an issue
我想谈谈
with the state of Maryland.
马里兰州
Mmhmm. I think I'd like to move there.
嗯 我想搬到那边去
You just want to up and move
你突然就想搬到
to middle-of-nowhere Maryland?
鸟不拉屎的马里兰州去
Well, I'm from there, so my whole family would be there.
那是我家乡 我家人都在那边
My brother's a dentist, also,
我弟弟也是牙医
and we've always wanted to start our own practice,
我们一直想开自己的诊所
"The Tooth Factory."
"牙齿工厂"
And there's lots of great schools there.
那边还有很多好学校
Schools? So, w-w-what,
学校 所以
like, cars drive around them slower, and it's safer to walk?
学校周围的车开得更慢 走路更安全吗
No. Schools are...
不 是我打算
for the children that I father to attend.
送我孩子去上的学校
Are we -- Are we still discussing this year?
我们 我们还在讨论今年吗
I don't really remember reviewing this for my notes.
我不记得做笔记的时候有看到这个
Well, I guess while looking at this year's points,
我在看今年交易要点的时候
I looked ahead at next year and the year after that.
我还看了下一年 下下一年的
Is this about the rom-coms?
这是因为浪漫喜剧吗
'Cause I'll watch one every weekend, you know?
我可以每周看一部
And I'll just rip a bong
我一边抽大♥麻♥
and laugh really sincerely, and I'll learn to love them.
一边真诚地大笑 我会学着爱上它们
No, it's just that, I want to buy a house.
不 只是我想买♥♥♥房♥♥子
I've been looking on Zillow.
我最近有在Zillow[美国房♥地♥产♥信息查询网站]上看
Houses aren't even that expensive in Maryland.
马里兰州的房♥子并不贵
And I want to have kids,
我想有小孩
and I want to get married.
我想结婚
Lincoln, I'm only 27.
林肯 我才27岁
What am I, a child bride?
我是童养媳吗
You know, I don't know that I never want it.
我不知道我是不是永远不想要
I just definitely don't want it right now.
但我现在肯定是不想要
I could commit to a kid
我也许可以在我
when I'm like...43.
43岁的时候要孩子
Lincoln, I just figured out that I want to go back to school
林肯 我刚意识到我想回到学校
and focus on my wizness.
专注于我的女经企
I'm on a New York City timeline.
我现在过的是纽约时间线
Do you ever think you'd change your mind?
你觉得你以后会改变主意吗
At this point,
这个时候
I can't move on this.
我没法继续谈判
I have no counter.
我无法反驳
I-i...
我
I have no counter.
我无法反驳
Well, these points are non-negotiable for me.
这些交易点对我来说都没有商量的余地
Riblets!
肋条
Riblets. Am I right?
肋条 对吗
God. Watch it!
天 看着点
S-- I am sorry.
抱歉
Shit!
我靠
I'm so sorry!
对不起
Abbi! Abbi?!
艾比 艾比
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
我的天 抱歉
I'm so sorry. Uh, we were short caterers,
抱歉 我们服务员人手不足
and Abbi's never really been talented with the tray, so...
艾比从来都不太会端盘子
Oh, I'm so sorry. Actually, Abbi's an up-and-coming artist
不好意思 艾比是个有前途的艺术家
and my personal guest, not a caterer.
我的私客 不是服务员
Um, yes, she is.
她是的
So, I-I'm -- I-I'm actually catering,
我 我实际上是在负责饮食
but I am -- am also a-a guest.
但我也是客人
Okay, Ab, We're gonna need you
好了 小艾 你得去
to start loading some dirties into a van, so...
把垃圾装上车
Totally. I will do that.
好的 马上就去
Liars aren't cool. No, II kn
骗子最可恶了 不 我知道
I don't think they're cool, either.
我也觉得骗子可恶
You know what? I have to go find some canapés,
我要去找点小饼干
clear my mind. Donna, I can get you canapés.
理清思绪 多娜 我可以帮你拿小饼干
I can -- I can g-- I have access to all of them.
我可以 我可以拿到所有的小饼干
Don't worry about her. She can get her own canapés.
别管她 她可以拿自己的小饼干
It's not that bad! I don't even like this dress. It's too yellow.
还好 我根本不喜欢这裙子 太黄了
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
This is not how this was supposed to go down.
事情本不该这样的
I was so excited to be here tonight as a guest
我本来特别开心能作为客人到这来
with all these cool art people.
见到这么多酷酷的艺术家
I mean, I'm actually an artist, too.
我其实也是艺术家
I'm just not, like, a -- a real one.
只是还算不上是真正的
Well, you might not want to say that.
别这么说
But it's smart to have a flexible service job
不过有个灵活的服务工作挺聪明的
so that you can make art.
这样你就有时间做艺术了
I waited tables for years.
我做服务员做了好多年
And I spilled on lots of people.
泼了无数次在客人身上
In fact, half my pieces are inspired by people I've spilled on.
实际上 我一半作品的灵感都来源于被我泼到的人
Well, what are your pieces like?
你的作品什么样的
You might know my work. I'm Toy Harris.
你或许见过我的作品 我是托伊·哈里斯
You're T-- You're Toy Harris?
你是 你是托伊·哈里斯
Holy shit, dude.
我嘞个去
Oh, my God. You're Toy Harris?
天啊 你是托伊·哈里斯
Yeah. You're the third floor.
嗯 三楼都是你的作品
It took us years of protesting, but we're here.
我们抗♥议♥数年才有的结果 但总算成功了
I cannot bel It's okay.
我不敢相信 没事
You -- You -- I c--
你 你 我
So, you want to just -- you know.
你最好 你懂的
I can't believe I spill-- I spilled on Toy Harris.
我不敢相信我泼 我泼到了托伊·哈里斯
I spilled on Toy Harris!
我泼到了托伊·哈里斯
Okay. I am getting dizzy!
好吧 我好晕
This is insane! All right, then.
太疯狂了 好吧
Good night.
晚安
Oh, my God. Okay.
我的天 好的
This is not her night.
今晚不属于她
What do they do?
他们是怎么做的
Put your head out of the window now for fresh air!
把头伸出窗外呼吸新鲜空气
Please keep your head out of the window, okay?
请把头伸在窗外 好吗
You keep your head out of the window t--
把头伸在窗外
You keep your head out, too.
你也把头伸在窗外
Oh, Jesus Christ!
老天
Your blood pressure's low.
你血压很低
You probably fainted from low blood sugar and dehydration.
你晕倒多半是因为低血糖和缺水
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表