剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
It's like all my favorite memories in one place.
所有我最爱的东西都在一个地方
Ugh, Dongs.
多屌♥
Okay, so, I got to get this burner phone
我要找一部一次性手♥机♥
'cause I used to hook up with this hot, rich, older, douchey dude
因为我以前和一个性感有钱人♥渣♥大叔是炮♥友♥
who's now a Bitcoin broker, and his info is on one of these.
他现在是比特币经纪人 他的信息在其中一部上面
Well, his dick pic is,
准确说是他的鸡鸡照
so if I find the dick, I find his number.
所以如果我找到了鸡鸡照 就等于找到了他的号♥码
Ah, here it is.
找到了
Oh, my God, look.
我的天 看
Do you want to see his dick? No.
你想看他的鸡鸡吗 不
Do you want to see my Phone Wigs? No, no.
你想看我的手♥机♥假发吗 不想
Anyway, so, I found the Bitcoin code
总之 那么多地方
in a ceiling lamp of all places.
我竟然是在吊灯里面找到了比特币代码
Hi. It's me again. Here you go.
你好 我又来了 给
I'm getting a lot done.
我♥干♥成了好多事
A lot of work stuff, you know. I'm really productive.
很多工作上的事 我效率很高
Wow, this is it, huh?
就这样了 是吗
I'm just gonna check it out.
我要来看看
Why not, right? Check out your handiwork.
为什么不呢 看看你的手工艺
Oh, my goodness.
天啊
You got this grease stain out.
你把那个油污洗掉了
I sat on a funnel cake.
我坐到了一个漏斗蛋糕上
Such a waste.
好浪费
Let's see if that hoodie string stayed in the hole, right?
看看那个卫衣的绳子还在不在
That's the trickiest part.
这是最棘手的
Okay, I just don't see my...
我没看到我的
All right, uh, I'm sorry.
不好意思
T-The sweatshirt's not in the bag.
那件卫衣不在包里
It's -- Okay, I'll show you a picture of the sweatshirt.
是 我给你看下它的照片
Okay, this is my favorite sweatshirt. It's this sweatshirt.
这是我最爱的卫衣 就是这件卫衣
Do you have an itemized list of what was washed?
你有没有洗过衣物的清单
No list.
没有清单
We throw all the clothes for the day in a bucket
我们把当天所有衣服连同其他人的东西
with everyone else's stuff,
扔进一个桶里
and then we sort them out by memory.
然后靠记忆整理出来
I'm sorry. We're not responsible.
抱歉 我们不负责
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Y-You can't just lose people's stuff
你不能弄丢东西后
and then claim no responsibility.
然后声称不负责
Well, I did not see that. This is easy to miss.
我没看到 很容易漏看
How did I miss that?
我怎么会漏看这个
Okay, what happens when someone's clothes go missing?
好吧 那当有人衣服丢了该怎么办
They never see them again.
就再也见不到了
Okay, okay, it probably got put in the wrong bag, right?
好吧 可能错放进了别人的袋子里
What if you showed me a list of your
你能不能给我看看
other clients that came in today?
今天来店客户的名单
I could call them all myself. I cannot do that.
我可以亲自给他们打电♥话♥ 不行
We have patient/client privilege.
我们有顾客/客户保密特权
Hey, uh, excuse me, sir.
不好意思 先生
Um, have you seen this sweatshirt?
你有见过这件卫衣吗
Okay, that's fine.
好的 没事
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Yes!
天啊 天啊 发现了
Ow! What the hell?
你搞什么
Oh, no, no, no. I-I'm so sorry.
不不 对不起
I'm looking for my favorite sweatshirt.
我在找我最爱的卫衣
The laundromat just lost it.
这家洗衣店把它搞丢了
I-It's very important to me.
对我很重要
I lost my virginity in it. You get it.
我在里面破的处 你懂的
In it?
在里面
Well, like, it was a --
当时
It was -- it was quick, and...
当时很快而且...
My sweatshirt...
我的卫衣
My sweatshirt.
我的卫衣
Hello.
你好
I need to dress for the job that I want --
我需要为我想要的工作购置一套服装
no, have --
不对 是已有
which is newly minted Bitcoin queen.
也就是新进铸造的比特币女王
I want a look that says, "I am the Internet.
我想要一套能表达 "我是网络
I am the Matrix.
我是母体
I am the future, and the future is female.
我是未来 未来是女性
As well as paperless."
也是无纸化的装扮"
I've been waiting for this since 1999.
我1999年起就在等这一刻了
Give me a spin.
转一圈给我看看
Oh, yeah. It'll fit.
嗯 会合身的
Missing sweatshirt.
卫衣失踪
Thanks so much. Check it.
非常感谢 看看吧
Oh, here you go. Missing sweatshirt.
给 卫衣失踪
Great. Okay.
好吧 嗯
Missing sweatshirt. There's a blue sweatshirt.
卫衣失踪 有件蓝色卫衣
Ilana Wexler, you haven't changed a bit.
阿♥拉♥娜·韦克斯勒 你一点没变啊
Coming up, we'll talk traffic and weather
接下来 我们将聊聊交通和天气
and what you can expect on your afternoon commute,
以及你在下午通勤路上可能会遇见什么
but first, here's Charlotte Tennaboro with a special report.
但首先 夏洛特·特纳波洛将带来一则特别报道
And now, breaking news from Astoria, Queens,
皇后区阿斯托里亚突发新闻
of another missing white woman.
又一个白人女子失踪
Residents were shaken today
震惊了当地居民
as fliers went up picturing the victim.
到处张贴着印有失踪者照片的传♥单♥
Police are rounding up suspects and clues
警方正在搜索嫌疑人和线索
as the community waits in anguish.
社区居民焦虑地等待着结果
Oh, no.
不是吧
Hi, um, news department, I guess?
你好 新闻部对吗
I'm calling about the missing woman in Queens.
我有关于皇后区失踪女子的消息
Yeah, I-I'll hold. Sure.
好 我会等 当然
A mysterious turn in the disappearance
皇后区女子失踪事件走向
of the white woman from Queens.
发生了奇妙转变
Authorities have discovered
当局发现
that she was the fifth employee of Soulstice Gym
她是Soulstice健身房♥过去四年里
to go missing in the last four years.
失踪的第五个员工
So police have reopened those cases. Shit.
所以警方重新启动了那些案子 靠
She is being remembered tonight
今晚她的朋友和同事
by friends and coworkers
会为她举办纪念仪式
as a sweet, artistic cleaner with a heart of gold.
纪念这个亲切善良充满艺术气息的清洁工
I was a trainer when I left. This is unbelievable.
我走的时候是教练 不可理喻
We're still holding out hope that they find Abbi, but,
我们还抱有希望他们能找到艾比 但是
in case they don't,
以防万一他们找不到
we've lovingly renamed one of the bathrooms "Abbi's Room."
我们将我们的一间厕所命名为"艾比屋"
Also, we -- we've retired her plunger.
还有 她的马桶搋子也就此退役
No!
不
She was my best friend.
她曾是我最好的朋友
She was my lover!
她曾是我的爱人
What? We were dating.
什么 我们交往过
What?! We were dating, yeah.
什么 我们交往过
Go for Inez.
我是伊内斯
Oh, hi, uh, I, uh --
你好 我
I am calling about the missing girl.
我有关于失踪女子的消息
Is she dead? Did you find her body? How many pieces?
她死了吗 你找到她的尸体了 多少块
No, ew. No, no -- Okay.
不 不不 好吧
I'm, uh -- I'm actually the missing girl.
我 我其实就是那个失踪女子
I found her. Hero time. Get ready to go live.
我找到她了 英雄时间 准备直播
Okay, uh, who has you?
嗯 谁绑♥架♥了你
A gang? Are they Russian?
黑帮 俄♥罗♥斯♥人吗
Albanian? No, no, no, no, no.
阿尔巴尼亚人 不不 不是
I-I'm just letting you know
我只是让你们知道
that this has been a huge mistake.
这是个误会
I was never missing.
我没有失踪
I'm -- I-I'm fine. I'm good.
我没事 我很好
Are you speaking in code right now?
你现在是在说密语吗
Laugh if you're really okay.
如果你真的没事就笑一下
Damn it.
该死
Okay, we need another missing-girl story pronto.
我们得立刻再挖掘一个失踪女子的新闻
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表