剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
We officially open for shiz-ness.
我们正式开始营业
What is SheWork?
什么是她办
SheWork is an inclusive work environment that caters to smokers.
她办是一个为吸烟者打造的工作环境
I see a bunch of -- no offense --
我看到一堆 无意冒犯
trash furniture and two people smoking cigarettes.
破家具 以及两个人抽烟
Walk with me.
跟我来
So, SheWork uses the urban landscape
她办使用城市建设
for a fast-paced work space with no boundaries.
打造一个无♥界♥限的快节奏办公空间
If parkour is using the city as your gym,
如果说跑酷把城市当做体育馆
SheWork is using the city as your office.
那么她办就是将城市作为办公室
So, correct me if I'm wrong.
如果我没说错的话
People are paying you
人们给你钱
to use the free public charging stations?
以使用免费的公共充电站
So what? All the great male entrepreneurs do it, okay?
那又怎样 所有伟大的男性企业家都这么做 好吗
They take something that already exists,
他们把已经存在的东西据为己有
claim it was their idea, throw in some fancy furniture,
声称是自己的主意 加一些华丽的家具
and charge double for it.
然后收两倍的价钱
For letting people sit on your junk and smoke?
让人坐在你的垃圾上抽烟
Exactly.
没错
Wait, Ilana, hold on, hold on, hold on.
等等 阿♥拉♥娜 等等 等等
I'm -- I'm sorry.
不好意思
Smoking cigarettes is disgusting.
抽烟很恶心
Okay, smoking is obvs heinous --
抽烟是很可憎
But who am I to judge a nicotine addiction?
可我有什么资格对别人喜欢尼古丁评头论足呢
I mean, I'm...fully addicted to weed. True.
我自己都抽大♥麻♥ 是的
Okay, you got the stuff. I thank you, bitch. Oh, yeah.
你买♥♥到东西了 我谢谢你 贱♥人♥ 是的
Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on.
快来 快来 快来
Great, thank you so much.
很好 非常感谢
And, actually, a trash can is the only thing
实际上 垃圾桶
we don't need here at SheWork.
是她办唯一不需要的东西
No, no, no. This is actually mine,
不不 这是我的
uh, my shit bucket, so...
我的粪桶
Come again?
你再说一次
It-- It's my shit bucket.
这是我的粪桶
Pardon me? My I had to get a shit bucket.
你说什么 我的 我不得不买♥♥一个粪桶
Okay, um...
好吧
Who, what, how, when, where, and why?
谁 什么 怎么 何时 何地 为什么
Okay, it's a funny story.
说来有趣
Uh, you know how my toilet is always getting clogged.
你知道我家马桶总是堵住吧
Yeah.
嗯
Um, so, Fernando actually let me know that
费尔南多跟我说
I can't flush toilet paper anymore,
我不能再冲卫生纸了
and actually I have to discard it in a separate bin
我必须把纸扔到
right next to the toilet.
马桶旁边的垃圾桶里
So what'd you say to him?
你怎么跟他说的
So, then I said -- I said...
然后我说 我说
I said, "Fernando, I will get that shit bucket."
我说 费尔南多 我会去买♥♥那粪桶
That's what I said, and I got -- I got one.
我就是这么说的 然后我就买♥♥了
Oh, Abbi.
艾比
Dude, I was, like -- i was standing there, and I was just,
我 我当时站在那 我
like, so stunned by what was going on,
我被当时的情景给震住了
I got bullied into buying a shit bucket.
我被逼迫买♥♥了一个粪桶
You know, and I think we should take this issue
我觉得这问题应该
into the community-action wing of SheWork.
拿到她办的社区行动部去说
Oh, wow, is there whole other...? Come on.
还有一个... 来吧
Okay.
到了
So, we have to review our resources. Okay.
我们得来看看我们有什么资源 好
The printer/scanner.
打印机/扫描仪
So, there's a scanning function.
有扫描功能
What you're gonna do is scan your tits, or your ass.
你要做的就是扫描你的奶♥子♥或者屁♥股♥
Make a shit ton of copies.
复印很多份
Disseminate them to all your neighbors --
散布给你所有邻居
but get this -- anonymously.
不过要记住 匿名
Everybody's like, "What's going on? Whose tits are these?
人人都会想 这是什么情况 这是谁的奶♥子♥
Meanwhile, you've planted a stack of the tits in Fernando's office,
与此同时 你在费尔南多办公室里放上一堆奶♥子♥
and you pipe up, and you say,
你站起来 然后说
"You know, I-I think it might be Fernando,
我觉得可能是费尔南多的
and while we're on the topic, why are we shitting in buckets?"
趁着谈论这个话题 我们为什么要拉在桶里
SheWork -- boosh!
她办 棒呆
Dude, you are so close on that.
姐们 你的点子太棒了
Okay, what if I print out a petition, okay?
你说我打印一份请♥愿♥书怎么样
I got around to my neighbors,
我去拜访邻居
and I'm like, "Guys, this is an important issue.
跟他们说 各位 这是个重大问题
We shouldn't be shitting in shit buckets, okay?"
我们不该在粪桶里拉屎 好吗
I get the full signed petition, take it back to Fernando,
我收集到所有人的签名 然后拿给费尔南多
and I'm like, "Majority rules, man. Change is coming."
我说 少数服从多数 改变就要来了
Ooh, you are full-blown grassroots.
你真是开窍了
You are the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of Astoria.
你是阿斯托里亚的亚历山大·奥卡西奥-科特兹
You're the Jewish Shirley Chisholm of toilets.
你是马桶界的犹太版雪莉·奇泽姆
Yes, I am gonna shit in my toilet and flush.
是的 我要拉在马桶里然后冲水
Yes. Go get your bucket and take care of your shit. Come on.
是的 拿上你的桶然后去处理你的屎 快去
Take care of your shit.
处理你的屎
I love you, Abb.
我爱你 小艾
Ah, and I love SheWork.
我爱她办
Miss, hi.
小姐 你好
Are you sick of being treated like a filthy outsider at work
你是不是受够了工作时因为你可悲的抽烟习惯
because of your tragic smoking habit?
被当做肮脏的外人
How's that Wi-Fi working out, L?
无线网怎么样 L
Ha, ha. Charging Station-Guest is coming in clear as day.
哈哈 充电站连接速度很快
You know, we are growing rapidly,
我们规模增大得很快
and I'm starting to have to focus on expansion,
我要开始专注于扩张了
so would you feel comfortable watching the fort?
你能帮我看着店吗
Would I?
我愿意吗
No, I-I was asking...
不 我是问
Hello, um, my name is Abbi Abrams, and --
你好 我叫艾比·艾布拉姆斯
I don't want to buy any Girl Scout Cookies.
我不想买♥♥任何女童子军饼干
No, no, no. I-I'm not a Girl Scout anymore.
不不 我已经不是女童子军了
I'm a grown --
我是成
I-I'm actually your neighbor.
我其实是你的邻居
I'm just going around letting everyone know
我只是想让大家知道
that I'm having a tenant meeting today in the lobby --
我今天要在大厅里召开一次租客会议
I have lived in this building for 31 years,
我在这楼里住了31年
and I've never seen you.
我从没见过你
Wait, are you Melody's roommate?
等等 你是梅洛迪的室友吗
You know Melody? Yes.
你认识梅洛迪 对
She dates that wonderful young man
她和那个很棒的年轻人交往
who always brings me delicious cheeses.
每次都会给我带好吃的奶酪
That's, um -- That's Bevers.
那是 那是贝弗斯
They're the loveliest. I love them, as well.
他们可爱死了 我也爱他们
Um, and I'm actually walking around today
我今天四处拜访
to talk about the shit --
是来谈论屎
to talk about the plumbing problem in the building.
谈论楼里的水管问题
How old are you?
你多大
I'm newly --
我刚刚
You hippies are the reason
你们这群嬉皮士
that sandwiches in this neighborhood cost $16
使得这片区的三明治要16块
with your Sriracha and your oat milk.
还有你们的拉差辣椒酱和燕麦奶
What's wrong with cow milk?!
牛奶怎么了
Cow's milk makes me have to shit!
牛奶会让我大便
Which is what I came here
这也是我来这儿
to talk to you about in the first place.
找你谈话的原因
♪ SheWork ♪
♪她办♪
♪ SheWork, SheWork ♪
♪她办 她办♪
♪ SheWork ♪
♪她办♪
Ooh, God, I'm rich. This city's full of trash.
天 我好有钱 这城市里到处是垃圾
This is a very important meeting of the building,
这次本公♥寓♥楼很重要的一次会议
and I know you're looking at me like I'm the hot, young
我知道你们眼里 我是个性感 年轻
new kid on the block. You're young?
新来的住客 你年轻
I'm -- I'm 30.
我 我30岁
I've never seen her before.
我以前从没见过她
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表