剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Okay.
好吧
"Handjob."
手♥淫♥
"Dry"?
干燥
I prefer wet.
我喜欢湿的
Picnic in the park.
公园野餐
Blowjob, wet.
口♥交♥ 湿的
Zoo day.
参观动物园
Anal!
肛♥交♥
This is awesome. This is a quantified,
这很棒啊 这是份量化
organized list of the stuff we already do.
有序的清单 列出了我们已经有在做的事
I love it. Thank you. Yay!
我喜欢 谢谢 棒
All right. My turn.
该我了
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
I mean phew.
我是在吹气
I farted, and it went, like, up my dress and up my nose,
我放了屁 屁穿过我的裙子 鼻子
and then it dissipated...
然后消散了
Okay. "Jewess"? Yes!
犹太女人 太完美了
I saw them, and I thought of you.
我看到后就想到了你
Why?
为什么
Just kidding.
逗你的
Art.
艺术
Asymmetrical hairstyles.
不对称发型
Unabashed confidence.
不加掩饰的自信
Helicopter!
直升机
Abbi!
艾比
Kevin! Thank God you came after all.
凯文 谢天谢地你还是来了
I was actually going to fire you for bailing tonight,
我本想因为你翘班炒了你的
but here you are, in your bizarrely gorgeous catering ware.
但你穿着奇怪又漂亮的服务员衣服来了
Here I am!
我来了
We've got asparagus spears that still need to be trayed up,
芦笋需要装盘
and then you can grab a tray of riblets and start passing them.
然后你可以拿上肋条发给客人
Did you bring your beret?
你带了贝雷帽吗
Oh, I-I forgot the beret.
我忘带了
It's okay. Just meet me in the garden. I brought an extra one!
没事 公园来见我 我多带了一个
This is our first pasta tasting, the bucatini tartufo.
这是第一份意面 松露细条通心粉
Mushrooms were milled in Hudson,
蘑菇是在哈德逊碾磨的
and they were foraged just this morning.
今早才采摘回来
Oh. Nice.
不错
Gorgeous. One down. 11 to go.
太棒了 干掉一份 还剩11份
Let's enjoy this food before we get down to business.
在开始谈正事前先享用这美食
I agree. See, we are already wonderful at negotiating.
好的 看 我们的谈判多么顺利
Yeah.
嗯
Oh, my God. God damn.
我的天 我去
I'm, like, literally, like, getting, like,
我嘴里真的变得
buttery wet like the --
油滑油滑的
Yeah. Like the noodles.
嗯 像面条一样
I would raw-dog this pasta even if I knew it had a disease.
就算我知道这意面有病 我也要上它
I'm a gassy bitch.
我爱放屁
I eat shtinky food! Whoo!
我吃臭臭的食物
Garlic rosemary lamb riblets with a mint compote?
蒜蓉迷迭香羊肋条配以薄荷果酱
Ab!
小艾
Abbi! Hi! Dude, what's up?
艾比 嗨 好啊
Thanks so much for coming. It means so much to me.
谢谢你过来 对我来说意义重大
No, thank you for inviting me.
没 我要谢谢你邀请我来
Of course. This is awesome.
客气 这太棒了
Ugh. God. What?
天 怎么了
Jeffrey Sean Michael Thomas is here.
杰弗里·肖恩·迈克尔·托马斯来了
He has nudes of me. Sick stuff.
他有我裸照 超变♥态♥的
Let's go play nice.
我们去打招呼
O-Okay.
好
Hello!
你好啊
Ding dong!
叮咚
Let me get in here.
让我插♥进♥来下
Let me get in. And so I said,
让我插♥进♥来下 然后我说
"What is this, Sotheby's?"
这是什么 苏富比拍卖♥♥行吗
Oh, my God! Can I borrow your phone?
天呐 能把手♥机♥借我用下吗
Excuse me.
打扰下
Garlic rosemary lamb riblet with mint compote?
蒜蓉迷迭香羊肋条配以薄荷果酱
Jesus.
天啊
This is a spiritual experience.
这是次精神体验
All right, Lincoln.
好了 林肯
Shall we? All right.
开始吗 好
As we look ahead at the upcoming year,
展望即将到来的一年
I would like to discuss the deal points
我想要讨论关于性探索的
regarding sexual exploration,
交易要点
starting with the roller-coaster idea.
从过山车做♥爱♥开始
That's a no for me, dawg.
我拒绝 亲爱的
Roller coasters are already scary enough
坐过山车本就够吓人的了
without me having my dick out.
再让我露鸡♥巴♥那还了得
Plus, there's pictures,
再说 会有人拍照
and they project the pictures at the end.
他们最后会把照片投影出来
Nobody should see that.
不该让人看到
I just think it would be thrilling.
我觉得那会很刺♥激♥
I can give you Ferris wheel.
可以在摩天轮上做
Deal! I like that better, actually. Up-and-down-vibes.
成交 这个其实更好 上下震动
I'd like to bring up the item of rom-coms.
我想讨论下浪漫喜剧
Don't know where we're gonna get on this, Lincoln.
我觉得我们不会讨论出结果的 林肯
I want to watch four rom-coms a year.
我想一年看四部浪漫喜剧
I object because they are offensive to women.
我反对因为它们冒犯了女性
That is subjective.
这太主观了
I gotta push back, and I'll give you two.
我必须反击 可以看两部
Three. No laughing at them.
三部 不准嘲笑
Only laughing with them.
只能跟着电影笑
Give you two laughing at them,
我可以嘲笑两部
and one laughing with them.
然后跟着笑一部
Deal.
成交
Can I approach the bench?
我能亲你吗
Yes, you can.
当然
Hi-i-i-i!
嗨
Hey. How are you?
嘿 你好吗
Good. You smell good.
很好 你闻着好香
Thank you.
谢谢
Hopper went to MICA, as well!
哈珀也是马里兰艺术学院毕业的
Dope! So, Hopper, what do you do now?
酷 哈珀 你现在在从事什么
I work at a gallery uptown part-time,
我在曼哈顿上城的一个画廊兼♥职♥
and I paint in my studio as much as I can.
然后尽可能多地在我的工作室里画画
I teach occasionally at Hunter undergrad as a sub.
我偶尔会在亨特学院做代课老师
I heard you had the best time
我听说你在西区的
at that residency program out West.
那个艺术家入驻项目上玩得很开心
How was it? Yeah, it was great.
怎么样 非常棒
It was a nice mix of studio time and teaching.
有时在工作室有时教书
It was really nice. Beautiful.
真的很不错 真好
That sounds better than...
这听上去
anything I've done in the past eight years.
比我在过去八年里做过的任何事都有趣
Oh, I'm sure that's not true.
肯定不是真的
No, it is.
是真的
You know what? I'm gonna send you some links
这样吧 我给你发一些
to some programs, okay?
项目的链接 好吗
Awesome, yeah.
好啊
And also, you are going to mingle tonight, believe me.
还有 你今晚会结识朋友的 相信我
Okay, I will. Yeah. Okay, you know
我会的 你知道
who I'd like to mingle with, though?
我喜欢和谁交际吗
Those canapés right behind you.
你后面的小饼干
Sir? Excuse me. The food? Oh, my God.
先生 你好 能把食物递过来吗 天
Hi. I I'm gonna tie my shoe!
你好 我要系下鞋带
Describe! Okay.
描述下 好
Salmon and cucumber twist with a dollop of crème fraîche.
三文鱼黄瓜佐以酸奶油
Okay. And our salmon is cured with beetroot.
好的 三文鱼是使用甜菜根腌制的
If I start choking, do not resuscitate.
我要是噎着了 别来救活我
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表