剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
So not much in the way of technical skills.
所以技术水平不高
Quit Granular for personal reasons. Nervous exhaustion, yeah.
因为个人原因退出颗粒计划 神经衰弱
Worked in Human Resources for Granular until she quit.
辞职前在颗粒的人事部工作
She took a photo of a guy on the Tube, said he'd harassed her,
她在网上发布了一个家伙的照片 说他骚扰她
lewd comments or something.
发表下流的评论什么的
Turned out he had a learning disability
后来发现他有学习障碍
so she caught a ton of shit on--
所以她被骂得很惨 在...
On social media.
社交网络上
Hello. I'm DCI Karin Parke.
你好 我是卡琳·帕克总督察
It was like
感觉好像
having a whole weather system turn against me.
突然遭遇了一场狂风暴雨
Just hate message after hate message,
一条接一条的辱骂留言
around the clock, all piling on.
不停地发过来
It's hard to describe what that does to your head.
难以形容这对我造成的影响
Suddenly there's a million invisible people,
突然间出现了几百万个隐形人
all talking about how they despise you.
都在谈论他们怎么怎么鄙夷我
It's like a mental illness.
简直像一种精神疾病
Fuck.
操
What?
怎么了
Shit.
该死
I mean, hands up, I made a mistake,
我的确犯了个错误
but the way people enjoyed kicking me, that's what got to me.
但是最让我难过的是人们开心地贬低我的样子
The casual fun they had
他们因此产生的快♥感♥
and, um...
我...
I just felt I couldn't go on.
我就是觉得我受不了了
Who found you?
是谁发现了你
Garrett, my flatmate.
加内特 我的室友
He found me in the bath five minutes after I'd slashed them.
他在我割腕五分钟后在浴缸里发现了我
I mean, it's crazy.
太疯狂了
I'm half-conscious. He's dragging me out of the bath,
我当时快迷糊了 他把我拖出浴缸
and I'm telling him to get out, saying, "I'm naked."
我要他出去 我说"我没穿衣服"
He tied towels 'round my wrists, kept me conscious,
他在我手腕上绑毛巾 让我保持清醒
kept stroking my hair till the ambulance arrived,
不停抚摸我的头发 和我说话
talking to me.
直到救护车赶到
Sort of weird.
有点别扭
I think he always had a thing for me.
我觉得他一直对我有意思
And we worked at the same place so, you know... awkward.
我们又在同一个地方工作 所以挺尴尬的
He worked at Granular? Yeah. On the ADI thing.
他在颗粒工作 是的 研究人造蜂
He was a real wunderkind.
他可是个神童
Ultrasmart. What did you say his name was?
特别聪明 你刚刚说他叫什么
Garrett. Garrett Scholes.
加内特 加内特·斯科尔斯
Garrett Scholes.
加内特·斯科尔斯
We need the whereabouts of a Garrett--
我们要知道加内特在哪里...
Scholes. We were about to tell you.
斯科尔斯 我们刚要告诉你
It was buried in the on-board memory of the Jo Powers' ADI.
这隐藏在乔·鲍尔斯那个人造蜂的面板内存中
What was? A manifesto. A 98page manifesto.
什么东西 一份宣言 98页的宣言
And check this out. There's fucking selfies in it.
看看这个 还有自♥拍♥
So we're good to go?
我们能行动了吗
Okay, that's the charge in place.
炸♥弹♥布置完毕
Okay.
好
Pull back.
后退
We're all set here.
准备完毕
Detonate.
引爆
So, the plan is, we move you to an underground bunker,
计划是我们把你送到一处地堡
knock out every hive within a ten-mile radius.
炸掉方圆十英里内所有的蜂巢
And, what, just leave me there? How long for?
然后呢 把我丢在那里 要多久
It's a temporary measure.
这只是暂时的措施
How long till you take out all the hives?
处理掉所有蜂巢要多久
There's 20,000, 30,000 of them. That would take two years.
那大概有两三万个 起码得要两年
Two years, a victim a day.
两年 一天一名受害者
More to the point, the environmental impact would--
更重要的是 环境的影响会...
Fuck that.
去他妈的
Shit!
该死
What? Fuck!
怎么回事 操
Stay back, stay back!
别过来 别过来
Get back!
别过来
Go, go, go! Get away!
快走 快走
For fuck's sake, move!
上帝啊 快走
What's your Plan B?
你的后备计划是什么
He was on the original employee roster, but we discounted him.
他是最早的员工之一 但我们没考虑他
He left the country six months ago.
他六个月前出国了
We thought we were looking for someone nearby.
我以为我们要找的人就在附近
Run a full trace on him. Everything we can find.
追查他的行踪 任何蛛丝马迹都不要放过
Lunatic with production values, that's the worst kind.
有创造力的疯子 这是最糟糕的
"Thanks to the technological revolution,
"由于技术革命
we have the power to rage and accuse,
我们能毫无后果地表达愤怒
spout bile without consequence.
提出控诉 抨击他人
Only by being forced to recognize the power technology grants us,
只有被迫了解技术赐予我们的力量
to acknowledge individual responsibility..."
认清个人责任..."
Is it all like this?
都是这些东西吗
He likens the population to insects, says we revel in cruelty,
他把人类比为昆虫 说我们喜欢残酷
that it's a weakness that should be bred out of us.
这是我们应该剔除的弱点
Recurrent theme is
他重复表示
he wants people to face the consequences of what they say and do.
要人们面对他们的言行举止所带来的后果
Wants to force that on them.
强迫他们面对
The whole thing's a moral lesson?
这整件事就是个道德教育吗
He wanted us to find this and spread it about.
他希望我们发现这个 并散播出去
Well, fuck him.
去他妈的
Fuck.
我♥操♥
Shit.
该死
Karin. Karin. He's messed up.
卡琳 卡琳 他疏忽了
He's put this document together himself, right?
他亲自拼凑了这些文件 对吧
His author name's in the metadata.
作者姓名在元数据里
But he stripped out everything else,
但他把其他东西都抹去了
so we don't know when he's written it, for example.
所以我们不知道他是什么时候写的
Most of the photos are clipart off the Internet, except this one.
大多数照片都是从网上截取的 除了这张
The selfie. That's where he's screwed up.
他的自♥拍♥ 这就是他疏忽的地方
He's taken it with his phone,
他是用自己的手♥机♥拍的
and the phone left a geotag on the image.
手♥机♥在图像上留下了地理标记
So you know where he took this? I know precisely where.
你知道他是在哪里拍的吗 知道
He's here and Granular HQ is there.
他在这里 颗粒总部在那里
Armed police! Stay down! Armed police!
武装警♥察♥ 趴下 武装警♥察♥
Armed police! Stay where you are! Armed police! Show yourselves!
武装警♥察♥ 不许动 武装警♥察♥ 出来
Move!
过去
Left.
左边
Clear! Clear!
安全 安全
Clear!
安全
Lifestyles of the rich and famous.
过得像富翁和名流
There. The forge.
那里 熔炉
Nice one.
漂亮
Half the drives I sifted in forensics had scorch marks on 'em.
我在鉴证科检查过的半数硬盘都被烧过
What do you think? Yeah. Looks like his toolkit.
你怎么看 看起来是他的工具包
You can use it? Pretty much the key to the door.
能用吗 可以说是开启大门的钥匙
So you can get control back? Send the deactivation?
你能夺回控制权吗 发送失效指令
Well, I've got his source code.
我拿到了他的源代码
I should be able to bounce him out. Be quick.
应该能把他弄出去 快点
Key to the door?
开启大门的钥匙
Our guy doesn't seem the type to leave keys lying around.
这人不像是会把"钥匙"随便乱丢的人
Well, I'm in.
我进去了
Okay. Deactivate her.
好 让它失效
Yeah, I need to repair permissions. Fucking hell.
我得先修复权限 该死
That's weird.
奇怪
What's weird?
奇怪什么
Time's ticking. That file. Wasn't there before.
快没时间了 这份文件之前不在的
This file? Yeah.
这份文件吗 对
What is it?
是什么
Blue? I think they're IMEI numbers.
布蓝 我觉得是国际移♥动♥设备识别码
What does that mean?
那是什么
Every phone, every device has a unique number,
每部手♥机♥ 每个设备都有一个独特的号♥码
an IMEI number.
也就是国际移♥动♥设备识别码
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表