剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
我刚才忘了我没带手♥机♥
I keep going for it, I forget it's not in my pocket.
我一直去拿它 忘了它不在兜里
And there's, uh... no TV here, so...
而且这里没有电视 所以...
Welcome to the 19th century. Yeah.
欢迎回到19世纪 嗯
No TV, no Internet, no Wi-Fi.
没有电视 没有因特网 没有无线网络
Yeah. No wonder people were seeing shit.
是啊 难怪人们会看到乱七八糟的东西
Probably were just bored out of their gourds.
大概只是因为无聊透顶了吧
Well, that's the leading theory about ghost sightings.
这是解释闹鬼的主流理论
The mind plays tricks when less stimulated.
大脑受刺♥激♥较少时 会产生幻觉
Fewer distractions, people saw more ghosts.
让人分心的东西越少 人们就越容易看见鬼
Isn't that a nice piece of info?
知道这个真是太好了
Well, they got literature, though.
但他们有文学作品可读
That's pretty sweet, right?
真贴心
Oh, my God,
天啊
I can't remember the actual last time that I read a book.
我都不记得上次看书是什么时候了
To think people used to do this on purpose.
想想看 人们曾经故意去看书
I know. Crazy. Why?
是啊 真是疯了 何必呢
You know, I don't think I've Shh, alright?
我觉得我没... 安静 好吗
I need to get into some old-school shit here. Concentrate.
我得沉浸在这老式的活动中了 集中注意力
Pardon me.
抱歉
Can I point out your heart rate just increased?
我想说 你心率刚刚加快了
Yeah. Well, it should have cos there's a huge crazy spider.
当然会了 因为这儿有只特大的蜘蛛
You see a spider?
你看见了一只蜘蛛
You don't you don't see that? No.
你看不见它 看不见
Don't-- don't walk. Don't--
别爬过来 别
Holy shit!
见鬼
Tough guy like you, scared of spiders.
你这样的壮汉竟然怕蜘蛛
Yeah, I'm just not fond of them.
我只是不喜欢它们
It's worked out you're an arachnophobe quickly. My God.
它很快就发现了你怕蜘蛛 天啊
It's probing for weak spots.
它在寻找弱点
God damn it.
该死
Fucker!
混♥蛋♥
Yeah!
棒
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, well, yeah.
好吧
Whole lot more realistic than the gopher game.
比打地鼠可真实多了
It's good. It's good graphics.
真厉害 图像处理做得好
It's good, uh-- Yeah.
挺好的
Weak sauce.
真没劲
What is it? Just
怎么了 只是
Nothing. Nothing.
没事 没事
Here with the figures. There's a-- No. There's a light on...
我在看画 有个...不 画上亮了盏灯
now, in the...
这里面...
Can you... zoom in and-- zoom in on it?
你能推进镜头吗
And you can see what I'm talking about.
然后就能看见我在说什么了
Cooper... And now there's
库珀... 现在有个...
There's a guy in the window. That wasn't...
窗户里有个人 那不是...
Yeah.
好吧
And now he's gone. Now nobody's in the window.
现在他消失了 窗户里没人了
Which is the-- -
这...
Yeah, there's a--
嗯 有...
Just leaky pipes.
管子漏水而已
I knew it. It was leaky pipes, like--
我就知道 是管子漏水
Holy fuck!
见鬼
Fuck!
操
Okay.
好吧
That got me. You got me.
真吓到我了 你吓到我了
What are you seeing?
你看见什么了
Like a creepy fucking guy.
有个瘆人的家伙
Just...
天啊...
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
天啊 天啊
He kinda looks like Josh Peters.
他有点像乔西·彼得斯
It's Josh Peters! You're Josh Peters! Sorry?
乔西·彼得斯 你是乔西·彼得斯 什么
You're Josh Peters from high school!
你是高中的乔西·彼得斯
From a guy I know at high school.
是我高中认识的人
The system could be mining
系统为了建构
some of your personal memories for texture.
可能在挖掘你的部分记忆
Was Josh Peters someone you were scared of?
乔西·彼得斯是你害怕的人吗
He was a bully. I wasn't scared.
他是个恶霸 我不怕
I wasn't scared of him, but he was a bully and--
我不怕他 但他是个恶霸而且
Man! Take a couple of Krav Maga classes
天啊 上几节以色列格斗术课
and I'd be ready.
我就准备好了
I'd be ready!
就准备好了
Kali ma!
破坏神
I'm gonna get some wine. Re-up.
我去喝点酒 再战
I'd offer you some, but I don't think you can drink it so...
我也想给你倒点 但你大概喝不了 所以
Catch ya later, Peters.
回头见 彼得斯
This non-alcoholic wine is pretty good.
这无酒精的酒真棒
I'm not like a expert or anything, but it's kinda great.
我不是什么专家 但它很好喝
I was in France. I stayed at this, like, vineyard,
我去法国的时候 在一个葡萄园待过
and they had this wine, like, grape-stomping festival.
他们的一个踩葡萄节上有种酒
Now that, that wine was good. I know that.
那酒可真好喝 我确定
You're being discursive.
你在东拉西扯
What is discursive? Discursive? Talkative.
什么是东拉西扯 絮絮叨叨
Rambling.
语无伦次
Is that a problem?
这是问题吗
People sometimes talk more when they're afraid.
人们害怕时 话会变多
Helps compensate for the fear.
有助于补偿恐惧
Masks it, too. Oh, yeah?
同时也是掩饰 是吗
Similar to when you've got the TV on late at night.
类似于你在深夜时开着电视
The voices make you feel less alone.
声音能让你不那么孤独
Even though you are alone.
哪怕你确实是一个人
You aren't scaring me, Katie.
你吓不到我的 凯蒂
Pity.
可惜了
Is there like a refrigerator here?
这里有冰箱吗
There's some snacks in the cupboard.
壁橱里有些零食
Alrighty.
好的
Eenie meenie, miney...
让我瞧瞧
Mo! Alright.
找到了
Okay, ginger snaps.
姜味脆饼
Let's see.
看看
Yeah, alright. This'll do.
嗯 这个就可以
Now...
好了...
He's gonna be right behind this door when I close it, isn't he?
我关门的时候他肯定就在后面 是不是
Yeah, that's how this works.
对 就是这样的
Knew it. Jump scares get pretty old--
我就知道 突然吓人已经过时了
Fuck!
操
Oh, God.
天啊
What the hell is that? What do you see?
那他妈是什么 你看见什么了
Holy shit!
见鬼
A fucking--
一个该死的...
Hard to explain.
很难描述
It's like a huge-ass spider
是个大号♥的蜘蛛
with a face and dicks coming out of his mouth.
有张脸 屌♥从嘴里伸出来
It's...
是...
Peters. Peters is inside.
彼得斯 彼得斯在里面
Like a Peters-
像是彼得斯
spider mash-up.
和蜘蛛的结合体
Ah, Katie! Are you doing this, or is this fucking me?
凯蒂 这是你干的 还是我
I think that's all you.
全都是你
I'm so fucked up!
我真是乱套
God! Fuck!
天啊 操
Holy shit, you're fucking gross.
见鬼 你真是太恶心了
Yeah--
喂
Sorry, can you say again?
抱歉 你能再说一遍吗
Katie, hello?
凯蒂 喂
Damn it, Katie!
该死 凯蒂
Whenever you come back online, just say the word.
你再上线的时候 说句话就行
No, I'm not scared, just... bored.
我不害怕 就是...无聊而已
That you guys?
是你们吗
Coming to fix the earpiece? That's probably a good idea.
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表