剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
Hey, Lacie!
蕾茜
Ryan?
莱恩
Ryan!
莱恩
I was holding a bomb! Come on!
我刚刚拿着炸♥弹♥呢 拜托
Sorry, guys.
抱歉 伙计们
Landlord is sending buyers over today so...
房♥东今天会让买♥♥家过来 所以
put your pants on.
穿好裤子
Maybe if I don't, it'll scare 'em off
如果我不♥穿♥ 或许能吓跑他们
and we can stay here.
我们就能留下了
Not an option, Ryan. Lease is up in four weeks.
不行 莱恩 租约再有一个月就到期了
Hey, I'm thinking of you. I've got somewhere to go.
我在为你着想 我有地方去的
Nate's roommate took a job in Phoenix
内特的室友去凤♥凰♥城工作了
so I get his place.
我可以住他那儿
Okay. Now who's the slow poke?
好吧 现在是谁慢半拍了
I'm... seeing some places over lunch.
我午饭时要去看♥房♥♥
Catch you later.
回见
Sorry, that was my sister.
抱歉 刚刚是我姐姐
Yeah. Yeah, I bet you'd love to.
嗯 你当然想了
Jasmine tea?
茉莉花茶
And that's one Brushed Suede.
刷绒咖啡
You want a cookie with that?
想就块饼干吗
It's on the house. Sounds awesome.
送你的 那太棒了
See you tomorrow, JJ. See you, Lacie.
明天见 JJ 回见 蕾茜
Oh, I saw your boy in the fire hat just now! So cute!
我刚刚看见你儿子戴消防帽了 好可爱
Yeah, he's really something.
是啊 他真不错
Hey, Lacie!
蕾茜
Bets, it's great to see you! You too.
贝丝 见到你真高兴 我也是
How's Pancakes?
薄煎饼怎么样了
He's hilarious. Such a funny cat. Just the best.
他太逗了 超逗的猫猫 最棒了
Are you still at Hoddicker?
你还在霍迪科吗
Yeah. It's going pretty great. Good to hear.
嗯 挺顺利的 太好了
So what brings you back here? New job, first day.
你怎么来这儿了 新工作 第一天
First day? At BlankmanHarper.
第一天 在布兰科曼哈珀
Top floor! That's...
顶楼 那...
Well, good luck. I know, right?
祝你好运 是啊
It's great you're still happy at Hoddicker.
你还喜欢待在霍迪科也很好
Well, maybe not forever. No, not forever.
也不会待一辈子啦 当然
But for now... It's OK for now.
但现在 现在还凑合
It's great for now, yes. Yes, it is.
现在很棒的 是的
Lacie, I got you a smoothie.
蕾茜 喝杯冰沙吧
Got one for everyone, actually. Still a bunch of them for grabs.
每个人都有 还剩一堆呢
They're from the organic stall at the farmers' market.
农贸市场的有机摊位买♥♥的
Sure. Okay.
嗯 好吧
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
We're kind of not talking to Ches.
我们不跟切斯讲话了
3.1? What happened?
3.1 怎么回事
Him and Gordon split up.
他和戈登分手了
Poor Ches.
可怜的切斯
No, no, no, we're all on Gordon's side.
不不 我们是站戈登的
Sure! Obviously.
当然了 这还用说
Ches is kissing ass. Trying to scrape himself back.
切斯在到处拍马屁 想把分拉上去
Of course, if it drops below two-five, then it's...
当然 如果掉到2.5以下 那就
bye-bye.
再见了
Hello?
喂
Yo, they're taking it. Who?
他们要了 谁
The couple the landlord sent over.
房♥东叫来看♥房♥♥的那对夫妇
I heard them talking.
我听到他们说话了
Okay.
好吧
So, now we move into the light space area.
现在我们进入光空间
Ideal for special times with loved ones.
很合适跟爱人度过特别时光
Great food, great company.
美食 佳人相伴
Sampled your photo stream to make her.
从你的照片流中抽样合成的
Great hair!
发型好棒
Styled free of charge at the members' salon.
在会员吧免费做的造型
Oh, my God.
天呐
It's hilarious!
太逗了
You like him?
你喜欢他
He's okay. He doesn't come with the apartment.
他还行 他可不是公♥寓♥带的
But there is a bar and restaurant on site, tenants only.
但这里有酒吧和餐厅 只限租户
We have unparalleled metrics on romantic geneses.
我们在浪漫际遇方面无人能比
I gotta say, these places are going like "That."
我得说 这些房♥子出手很快
So don't delay if you're interested.
要是感兴趣可别耽误
I'm more than interested.
我非常感兴趣
Standard occupancy on a minimum six-month contract,
标准住户最低要签六个月合同
we're talking... this much.
价格...是这个数
How often are the payments? That's weekly.
交房♥租的频率是 每周
Okay.
好
A little more than expected? Yeah.
超出你预期了 是啊
There's options.
有其他选择
You know our Prime Influencers Programme?
知道我们的最优影响力项目吗
Do I qualify for that? No. No, you don't.
我够格吗 不 你不够
We'd need you around a 4.5.
你得在4.5左右
4.5?
4.5
Hit 4.5 and there's a 20% discount.
4.5分就打八折
4.5. That's right.
4.5 没错
Pelican Cove?
鹈鹕湾
What is this? A eugenics programme?
这是什么 优生项目吗
A lifestyle community. No one is this happy.
是优质生活社区 没有人那么开心
A two-year-old with a fucking balloon isn't this happy.
拿着气球的两岁孩子都不会这么开心
It's actually a pretty cool place.
这地方其实挺不错的
Like you'd even qualify.
你能进得去吗
There's nothing I can do, sir.
我也没办法 先生
Well, it's not hopeless, you're clearly a tryer.
也不是没希望 你显然很努力
That's the sense you get just from... me?
这是你从我身上看出来的吗
From your rep report analytics.
从你的人气报告分♥析♥中得出的
If we drill down into the numbers,
如果我们仔细研究数据
you've got a solid popularity arc here.
你的人气曲线是很不错的
Strong overall trajectory. Let's just look at the last 24 hours.
整体轨迹稳定 看看刚过去的24小时
You see, even--
你看 就连...
What's that? 8:40 a.m.
那是什么 早上8:40
You're working hard on your socials.
你在社交网络上很努力
Great little uptake there. Okay.
这是个很不错的上浮 好
Couple of minor dings there. You cut someone off in traffic?
这里有几个小低分 你抢车道了吗
Oh, just a workplace thing.
是工作上的事
Okay. Let's check on your sphere of influence.
好 我们看看你的影响力球
Let me zoom out here.
我缩小一下
Great peripherals.
外圈分数高
Strangers like you, that's a plus.
陌生人喜欢你 这是好事
Healthy inner circle. It's good. Thank you.
内圈也不错 这很好 谢谢
There's a ways to go, but 4.5 is certainly achievable.
是有办法的 4.5是可以达到的
How long do you think?
你觉得要多久
To hit 4.5?
到4.5
Well, barring a major setback,
除非遭遇重大挫折
a public disgrace kind of deal, I'd say 18 months or so.
当众蒙羞什么的 18个月就行
Oh, I need more short term. Like... much more.
我需要更快点 快很多
Then you'll need a boost.
那你需要拉分
What kind of a boost? Well...
什么样的拉分 这个嘛
Most of your interactions are confined to your inner circle
你大部分交际发生在内圈里
and they're largely, pardon the term, mid-to low-range folks.
而这些人 抱歉 他们大都是中低档的
Same with your outer circle.
你的外圈也是
You've got a ton of reciprocal
你有一堆来自
five stars from service industry workers,
服务人员的互评五星
but there's not much else.
但再就没什么别的了
At least as far as I can see.
至少在我看来
So in terms of quality, you could use a punch up right there.
从质量上讲 你这方面需要提升
Ideally, that's up votes from quality people.
最理想的是来自上等人的高分
Quality people? High fours.
上等人 大4分的
Impress those up-scale folks, you'll gain velocity on your arc
如果能打动上等人 你的曲线就会加速上扬
and there's your boost.
他们能给你拉分
Oh, hi, JJ! Hey, Lacie!
JJ 蕾茜
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表