剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
Is it... Kelly?
你是凯莉吗
It is.
我是
I'm Greg. You're Greg?
我是格雷戈 你就是格雷戈
Holy shit.
真见鬼
Yeah, I think it's great that you came down here in person
你能在她过渡之前亲自过来见她
before she passes over.
这样真好
Even her folks don't come visit no more so...
连她家人都不怎么来了 所以
She's passing over?
她要过渡了吗
When?
什么时候
Let's go grab a coffee. Okay.
咱们去喝杯咖啡吧 好
She didn't tell you? No, she did not.
她没告诉你吗 没有
Said she was just visiting.
说她只是去玩玩
More like sampling the trial version.
更确切说 是体验一下试用版
I mean, I've only known her
我们才认识
the past three years.
三年
We talk on the comm box.
靠通讯器交流
She told you how she ended up quadriplegic?
她提过自己怎么会瘫痪吗
And how long she's been that way?
她那样有多长时间了
One night, she's 21, comes out to her folks.
她21岁时 一天晚上 向她父母出柜
They're a little uptight about it, you might say.
他们对那种事有点保守 可以这么说吧
They told her they don't want a gay daughter.
告诉她 他们不想要同性恋女儿
It's not natural and so forth.
不符合自然规律之类的
They fight.
他们大吵一架
She gets in her car. Runs it off the road.
她开车冲下了车道
When she was 21? More than 40 years back.
21岁时吗 四十多年前了
It's been her whole lifetime, basically.
可以说她在床上躺了一辈子
So the whole San Junipero system has been a big deal for her.
所以圣朱尼佩洛系统对她意义重大
The biggest deal.
非常重大
Of course now,
当然
until she passes over, it goes permanent,
等她过渡后 就成永久性的了
she's on a five-hour weekly limit.
现在她每周限♥量♥五小时
I guess you're the same.
你应该也是吧
They ration it out. They don't trust us with more.
他们按量来 不肯给多了
They say you go crazy if you have too much, you know?
据说给太多你们会疯的
You don't leave your seat. You disassociate body from mind.
不离开座位 心智与身体分离
Like that doesn't happen in every senior home already.
说得好像有哪家老人院里不是这样的
The system's there for therapeutic reasons,
这系统以治疗为目的
immersive nostalgia therapy.
沉浸式怀旧疗法
Plunge you into a world of memories.
将你投入全是记忆的世界里
Helps with Alzheimer's, that's what they say.
对阿兹海默症有帮助 他们是这么说的
Small mercies.
小小的幸运
So...
那么
About this marriage...
结婚的事
The state's got a triple lockdown on euthanasia cases.
本州的安乐死得经过三层确认
You gotta have a sign-off from the doc,
你得有医生 病人
the patient, a family member.
和一位家庭成员的签字
It's to stop folks from passing over
防止有的病人
just because they prefer San Junipero flat out.
因为太喜欢圣朱尼佩洛而选择过渡
Anyhow, Yorkie's family,
总之约克夏的家人
they're big-time religious,
他们很虔诚
and they will not sign.
他们不愿意签字
But a spouse can override them.
但配偶的决定有更大的优先级
Hence the wedding bells. You got it.
所以你们要结婚 没错
We got a pastor coming tomorrow a.m.,
我们叫了牧师明天上午来
and then she's scheduled to pass tomorrow afternoon.
她已安排好明天下午就过渡
"Scheduled to pass." Let's just call it dying.
"安排好过渡" 就直说死吧
If you can call it dying.
如果可以这么说的话
Uploaded to the cloud, sounds like heaven.
上传到云端 听着像天堂似的
I guess.
也许吧
You gonna wear a suit?
你会穿西装吗
The ceremony's on my coffee break.
婚礼是在我休息时举♥行♥
I never married so I just figured,
我没结过 所以就想着
you know, what's the harm?
有什么坏处呢
You're a good man.
你是个好人
It's the least I could do, right?
举手之劳 对吧
Think you could hook us up to the system now?
你现在能帮我们接入系统吗
Just for a little while, before she passes?
就一会儿 在她过渡之前
You can still see her afterwards.
你之后还是能见到她的
I mean, then she's no limit.
到时她就不受限了
She's full, fat, permanent San Juniperan.
她将成为圣朱尼佩洛的永久居民
I know, but can you?
我知道 但拜托你了
Seriously, it is so tight here that they monitor every--
说真的 这里很严格 他们随时监控
I only want a moment.
我就只要一会儿
Ma'am.
女士
You got five minutes Thank you.
五分钟 谢谢
I've never been here during the daylight.
我还从没白天来过
It's warm.
很暖和
Listen, I gotta be quick. So I spoke to Greg.
我长话短说 我跟格雷戈聊过了
You're passing over tomorrow? Yeah.
你明天就要过渡了 是的
Couple of hours after the wedding.
婚礼几小时后
So I guess I am technically honeymooning here forever.
严格说 我要永远在这儿度蜜月了
I'm sorry I didn't tell you.
对不起我没告诉你
I'm gonna say something crazy. Okay.
我要说点疯狂的话 好吧
Wanna marry me instead?
你愿改和我结婚吗
It's just... Greg seems great, but...
格雷戈看起来人不错 但是
Why not someone you've connected with?
为什么不和与你心灵相通的人结婚呢
Is that a yes?
这是答应了吗
...to be your lawfully wedded wife,
成为你的合法妻子
to have and to hold,
相互拥有 相互扶持
in sickness and in health,
无论疾病还是健康
in good times and in woe,
无论顺境还是逆境
for richer, for poorer...
富裕还是贫穷
Hold tight.
抓稳
There you go.
好了
Nearly there.
快到了
That's it.
好的
Are you sure you're all right?
你确定自己没事吗
You didn't dress up to see me?
你都不为我打扮打扮吗
Come on!
拜托
Better?
这样呢
Looks so real.
看起来好真实
It feels so real!
感觉好真实
What are you doing? Oh, I love it here!
你在干什么 我爱这里
I just love it.
好爱这里
You've been here before. But now I live here!
你以前也来过啊 但现在我住在这里了
Be with me.
和我待在一起吧
I'm with you now. That's not what I mean.
我们现在就在一起 我不是这个意思
Pass over.
过渡
When it's your time. Yorkie.
等你的时候到了 约克夏
Stay here with me. Can we just enjoy tonight?
和我留在这里 我们不能就享受今晚吗
It's almost midnight.
快到午夜了
In ten minutes, you're out of here.
十分钟后 你就离开这里了
Then I gotta wait a week to see you again.
我要等一周才能再次见到你
You know I'm just a visitor.
你知道我只是个游客
What, a couple of months, then what?
玩几个月 然后呢
We're not discussing this. Then you're gone.
我们现在不讨论这个 然后你就死了
Just gone.
就没了
You could have forever. Forever?
你可以拥有永恒的 永恒
Who can even make sense of forever?
永恒是什么意思啊
However long you want then.
你想多久就多久
I mean, you can remove yourself like that.
你也可以轻易抹除自己
It's not a trap.
这里不是个笼子
I mean, look at it!
看看这一切
Jesus! Touch it!
老天 摸摸这个
I'm going.
我要走了
It's real.
这是真的
This is real.
这些都是真的
And this.
还有这个
Come on. You know that was just a gesture.
拜托 你知道我那只是好意
You married me. To help you pass over.
你娶了我 为了帮你过渡
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表