剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
I'm still learning.
但我还在学驾驶
Haven't passed my test yet. All right.
还没通过驾考 好吧
You're navigating.
你来导航
Okay, you've got a sat nav on your phone?
好吧 你手♥机♥上有卫星导航功能吗
Yep.
有的
Here it is. Punch that in.
就这里 输进去
It's a street somewhere out of town. Sort of High Wycombe-ish.
在城外的某条路上 靠近海威科姆
They said we got to be there by two. It's gonna be tight.
他们让我们在两点前赶到 时间很紧
So I'm guessing they got some shit on you
他们一定掌握了你的什么把柄
that they're threatening to put out?
威胁要公布出去吧
With me, it's...
至于我 是...
You saw the room, fucking lacy knickers.
你也看到那个房♥间了 有蕾丝内♥裤♥
I was waiting for a prostitute.
我其实在等一个妓♥女♥
Escort, hooker, whatever they call them now.
应♥召♥女 鸡 现在有各种叫法
I got a family, which is great.
我有家庭 那很好
You get bored.
人有时会无聊
I mean, when I was young, I used to like...
我年轻的时候 喜欢...
I can't fucking justify it.
我没法为自己找个正当理由
I just wanted to fuck a 20-something.
我就是想操个20多岁的年轻姑娘
For old times' sake, I don't know.
为了纪念过去吧 我也说不清
I joined this website. I was curious.
我注册了一个网站 我好奇
Just wanted to see what was on there.
就是想看看上面有什么
I got talking to Mindy, who I thought was Mindy.
我跟明迪聊上了 至少我以为她叫明迪
I mean, she sent me pictures. I sent some back.
她给我发了些照片 我也回复了一些
Phone photos. Grabbing my cock.
手♥机♥自♥拍♥照 握着我自己的鸡♥巴♥
You name it. They got the whole fucking thing.
你能想到的都有 他们全掌握了
But not just pictures, chat messages.
不仅是照片 聊天记录
All the arrangements, where and when.
包括所有的安排 时间地点等
Me haggling over the price and they say they got it all.
我在那儿讨价还价 他们说他们全都掌握了
Sucked up the whole hard drive like an audit.
像审计员一样 把硬盘的信息全抽干了
Fucking twat. What a fucking idiot!
该死的混♥蛋♥ 我真是个大白♥痴♥
If that shit gets out, that's my wife out the door.
如果那些信息泄露出去 我妻子就会离我而去
Then there's the kids, she'll take them.
她还会把孩子们也都带走
Oh, no, not a doubt in my mind she'd take them
我毫不怀疑 她会带走他们
and she'd win.
而且她会打赢官司
Custody, she'd win.
她会获得监护权
And I'm not losing my kids. I tell you that right now.
我跟你说 我绝不能失去我的孩子们
No way! Absolutely fucking no!
不行 绝对不行
They filmed me.
他们拍下了我
Filmed you... Through my computer camera.
拍下了你... 通过我的电脑摄像头
What, like, filmed you? Yeah, like,
拍下了你什么 是的 就是
you know, doing it.
干那事
Like sex? No. Like, you...
做♥爱♥吗 不是 就是...
you know.
你懂的
Jerking off.
打飞机
Jerking off to porn or something?
看黄♥片♥打飞机吗
Well, everyone does that.
大家都这么干
The fucking pope probably does that.
该死的教皇大概也这么干
They're gonna put it everywhere.
他们要把它到处发
Like they're gonna send it to everyone.
要发给所有人
Oh, shit the fuck! What? What?
该死 真见鬼 怎么了 怎么了
How long's that light been on? What light?
指示灯亮了多久了 什么灯
Whoever's car this is, they left it fucking empty.
这车的主人 一点油没剩
I won't be a minute.
一会儿就好
Unleaded. Unleaded.
无铅汽油 无铅汽油
Oh, bugger!
该死
Listen, you pay, yeah? It'll save time.
听着 你去付钱 好吗 这样快一些
Have you got any money?
你有钱吗
Okay, Visa card PIN number 3109. Say that back to me.
维萨卡 密♥码♥3109 重复一遍
Visa card Just the number!
维萨卡 说密♥码♥
3109. Okay, go!
3109 好 快去
Pump four!
4号♥泵
What's your pump number? Four.
几号♥泵 4号♥
You want some chocolate? No.
来点巧克力吗 不了
It's two for one this week. I'm okay.
这周买♥♥一赠一 不用了
31.89.
31.89英镑
Pop your PIN in.
输入密♥码♥
If you're sure you don't mind? No, no, of course not.
你确定没问题吗 嗯 当然没问题
I'll get on to that. Make some calls.
我去办 打几个电♥话♥就好
Brilliant! It's next Wednesday.
太好了 是在下周三
Okay. Keep it nondairy just to be safe.
好 保险起见 不要乳制品
Okay.
好的
This is, uh...
这是...
my nephew.
我侄子
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Kenny. Kenny. I'm Karen.
肯尼 肯尼 我是凯伦
We're both Ks.
我们都是K打头的
I'm head of the PTA at Theo and Cassie's school,
我是希奥和凯茜学校的家庭教师协会会长
for my sins.
真是自作自受
Just roped poor Hector into
我刚刚缠着海克特
sorting out the catering for the quiz night.
为小测试之夜解决餐饮问题
Been the usual balls up.
又是手忙脚乱的
Listen, we better get this guy to the station.
那个 我得送这家伙去火车站了
His train's...
他的火车要...
So we better go.
我们得赶紧了
Cansroad Station? Yeah.
坎斯路火车站吗 对
Oh, couldn't drop me at the end of my road, could you?
能麻烦你送我到我家街道的尽头吗
It's on the way. Mayer Street?
和你们同路 梅耶街
It's the bus otherwise
不然我只能乘公交车了
and that goes all the way around the common.
公交路线太绕了
We're in a bit of a rush, actually.
我们时间比较紧
Well, it's no detour. It's en route.
不用绕道 和你们同路
I'll hop out. Hardly need to slow down. Yeah?
到了我就跳下车 都不用减速 好吗
Yep. Sure. Let's go. Brilliant. Thanks!
好 行 走吧 太好了 多谢
I'll just get in the back.
我坐后面吧
Oh, don't want to squash your box.
把你的盒子压到可不好
What's that? Present? It's a cake.
是什么 礼物吗 蛋糕
It's just a it's a cake for Penny. Oh, lucky her.
就是...给佩妮的蛋糕 她真幸福
So how is Penny?
佩妮怎么样
Haven't seen her since... must have been sports day.
上次见她还是在...好像是运动会那天
She's good.
她挺好
She still planning to get back to work? Yeah. Yep.
她还打算回去工作吧 是啊
I mean, how old's Theo now? Uh... He's seven.
希奥现在几岁了 七岁
He was so funny in the play. That big top hat on.
他演话剧时真逗 戴着那顶大礼帽
Yeah, he had a good time.
是啊 他演得很开心
Anna's having a sleepover.
安娜要开个通宵派对
Cassie's probably already told you about it.
凯茜大概已经告诉你了
Six nine-year-olds in the house. I must be mad!
六个九岁的孩子凑一起 我真是疯了
So, Kenny, where you heading back to?
肯尼 你是要回哪里去
Sorry. What? Are you going home or...?
抱歉 什么 你是要回家吗
Train. Birmingham.
赶火车 去伯明翰
Yeah.
对
Yeah, I-I live in Birmingham.
对 我家在伯明翰
My husband's from Birmingham.
我丈夫就是那里的
What part are you? South.
你在伯明翰的哪里 南部
South.
南部
Mainly. Right.
算是吧 这样
Have you always lived there? 'Cos you don't sound--
你一直都住那里吗 你听起来不像...
I don't have the accent, no. Everyone says that-- that...
我没有那里的口音 对 大家都说
I don't have the accent.
我的口音听起来不像
Didn't grow up there though. I grew up somewhere else.
我没在那里长大 我在别处长大的
Like London. I grew up in London.
伦敦 我在伦敦长大的
Okay.
这样
And is your mum and dad on Hector's side or Penny's?
你♥爸♥爸妈妈是海克特还是佩妮的亲戚
Someone crossing! Crossing!
有人过街 过街
Sorry about that! Can't miss his train.
抱歉 他要赶不上火车了
This is me.
我到了
Great to meet you, Kenny.
认识你真高兴 肯尼
Give my best to Penny, won't you?
代我向佩妮问好 好吗
Yes, of course. Bye, then.
当然 那再见了
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表