剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
Thank you. No, thank you.
谢谢 不 谢谢你
Get over here!
过来
Get your ass over here.
给我过来
Get in here, big boy.
过来 小子
You're beautiful!
你真美
Yeah! Gimme five! Good choice!
来 来个五星 选得好
You fucking earned it, man. You fucking earned it.
你应得的 应得的
Everybody, hello!
大家好
Oh, my God. I love you.
天呐 我爱你
Can everyone be quiet for a moment?
大家能安静一下吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Get rid of her. That would play awful.
赶走她 那会很不好看的
She's a fucking 1.1.
她才1.1
Now for those of you who don't know me,
如果你不认识我...
which is... all of you...
那包括你们所有人
my name is Lacie Pound
我叫蕾茜·庞德
and, believe it or not, I am one of Naomi's oldest friends.
信不信由你 我是娜奥米最久的朋友之一
Hi, Nay-Nay!
娜娜
It's great to meet you too, Paul.
也很高兴认识你 保罗
I've heard a lot about you.
听说了你不少好事
He's a pretty big deal, that Paul.
他可是个大人物 那个保罗
Pretty big deal.
大人物啊
He makes his own tapenade! Yeah.
他会自己做橄榄酱 没错
Anyway, um... I...
总之
have looked up to Naomi pretty much my entire life.
我这辈子一直敬仰娜奥米
We met when we were five years old,
我们五岁时相识
and right up through to our teenage years,
一直到十几岁都是朋友
we made quite the pair.
是一对儿好姐妹
We'd talk about all the things girls talk about,
我们会聊各种闺蜜间的话题
you know, boys, hair, products,
男孩 头发 商品
more boys.
还有男孩
I mean, I tried sometimes to expand our range a little
我有时会想扩展一下话题
and talk about climate change,
聊聊气候变化
but she found that kind of boring so...
但她觉得那无聊 所以
Go on.
去啊
She was probably right. I mean, fuck the planet, right?
她可能是对的 去他的地球 是吧
Yes, thank you! Come on. Let's have a little fun here.
谢谢 来吧 让气氛活跃一点
You know, fuck the planet!
去他的地球
Fuck the planet!
去他的地球
Anyway...
总之
I... looked up
我这辈子
to Naomi pretty much my entire life,
一直敬仰娜奥米
which meant she was looking down on me.
所以她一直在俯视我
Always with a smile though.
但总是面带微笑的
In high school, she was my shoulder to cry on.
高中时 她是让我哭泣的肩膀
She seemed to enjoy that.
她似乎很喜欢那样
Guys and me never worked out.
我总没有男人缘
They'd see Naomi and just...
他们一看到娜奥米就...
You know, that was it.
我就没戏了
She had this
她屁♥股♥
tight ass,
紧翘
like two fists.
就像拳头
I was all like...
我就...
I was like...
我...
through the hallways in high school.
穿过高中的走廊
And she was there for me.
她一直陪着我
Holding my hair back...
替我抓着头发
as I knelt, vomiting, in front of the crapper.
让我跪在马桶前吐
Thank you for that, Naomi.
谢谢了 娜奥米
I always wished I was you.
我一直希望自己是你
And...
而且
I guess that's why you kept me around so long?
这才是你留了我那么久的原因吧
Until you got your new job
直到你找到了新工作
and your fancy new friends.
和厉害的新朋友
And that...
还有那个
...fucking...
他妈的
jackhole!
混球
And you didn't need me. You probably got another me.
你不需要我了 你可能又找了个新我
Guess there's some other
大概有个
"Yeth Beth" you moved on to like a succubus.
新可怜人被你个妖女盯上了
I'm getting to Mr. Rags, okay? Jesus!
我这就说到破布先生 好吗 天呐
Stay back.
别过来
Stay the fuck back! I'll kill him!
别他妈过来 要不我杀了它
I'll cut his head off and stick it up my ass!
我会砍下它的头 塞进我屁♥股♥里
Time's nearly up!
时间就要到了
Calm down. I...
冷静下来 我
I just wanted to say, in this world
我想说 在这世上
we all so caught up in our own shit,
我们都太沉浸于自己的破事
let's not forget what matters. It's okay. It's okay.
不要忘记什么才是重要的 没事的
Happiness,
幸福
fucking Paul and Naomi, and she's...
他妈的保罗和娜奥米
She...
她
She fucked Greg!
她上了格雷戈
I know she did.
我知道她上过他
I know you did. No...
我知道你干了 没有
Don't even try to deny--
别想否认
The little girl who,
小时候
when we were just five-years-old in art camp,
五岁的我们在艺术夏令营结识
started talking to me because she saw I was scared
她看到我害怕 就来跟我说话
and helped me make Mr. Rags.
她帮我做了破布先生
He reminds me of you and what you meant to me then!
它让我回忆起你 记起你那时对我多重要
And I'm so honoured to be here to see this shit!
我很荣幸能来这里见证这破玩意
I love you, Nay-Nay!
我爱你 娜娜
I've always loved you!
我一直都爱你
I love you!
我爱你
What the fuck are you looking at?
你♥他♥妈♥看什么呢
Just what I was wondering.
我也在想呢
Well...
好吧
Don't!
别
Don't? Don't wonder?
别什么 别想吗
It would be a dull world without wonder.
不想这世界会很沉闷
I don't give a shit about your world.
我才不在乎你的世界
I don't like your brassiere.
我不喜欢你的胸罩
I don't like your moustache.
我不喜欢你的小胡子
I don't like your aura.
我不喜欢你的气场
My aura? Yeah.
我的气场 嗯
I don't like your...
我不喜欢你的...
head. Your entire head is just ridiculous to me.
头 你整个头我都觉得可笑
Really?
是吗
You look like
你就像
an alcoholic former weatherman.
酗酒的前天气预报员
You sound like a lost little lamb
你就像只迷途羔羊
that just got told there's no Santa Claus.
刚得知了这世上没有圣诞老人
What sort of cartoon character did your mum have to fuck
你妈妈是干了哪个卡♥通♥人物
to brew you up in the womb?
才怀上你的
At least I look like I was born,
至少我看上去像生出来的
not shit out by some
不是被地下实验室里
tormented cow creature in an underground lab.
哪只备受折磨的奶牛怪拉出来的
You got tossed out of that lab.
你被从那个实验室里丢了出来
Oh, yeah? Oh, yeah, flushed out.
是吗 是啊 冲出来的
In the trash!
冲进了垃圾堆
Your face is a fucking... Fucking.
你的脸是他妈... 什么
Fucking
他妈的
biological car crash
生物车祸
that made Picasso screw his eyes up and say,
毕加索都觉得辣眼睛
"Well, that just don't make sense."
说 "这是什么玩意嘛"
You're a fucking asshole. Fuck you!
你是个他妈的混♥蛋♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you next Wednesday. Fuck you for Christmas!
下周三操♥你♥妈♥ 圣诞节操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you! Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表