剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
Belinda Carlisle there
以上是贝琳达·卡莱尔
with one of the biggest hits of 1987 so far.
为您带来1987年目前最热的一首歌♥
Gotta love that track! Coming up next in just a moment...
这首歌♥不能不爱 稍后...
Could you please stop it? I just wanna have some fun, okay?
你够了好吗 我只想找点乐子
Kelly, come on.
凯莉 得了
Kelly. I'm still walking, Wes.
凯莉 我还走着呢 韦斯
We've only got a couple of hours so let's, uh... let's use it.
我们只有几小时 我们好好利用吧
I am using it.
我在好好利用
You're good at this.
你挺厉害
It's, uh... got different endings.
有不同的结局
Depending on if you're in one or two player.
要看是一个玩家还是两个
It was kinda the first game to do that. Damn it!
这是第一款有这种设置的游戏 该死
Do you wanna play Top Speed?
你想玩《全速前进》吗
Oh, no.
不
Thank you.
谢谢
I just wanna get my bearings a bit.
我只想熟悉下这里
Okay.
好吧
See you around?
回见
Idiot.
你个傻帽
Go along with whatever I say.
配合我
Sorry? Whatever I say, go along with it.
什么 配合我接话
Okay, Wes, you're just pestering now.
好吧 韦斯 你这样就是缠人了
Do I have to red light you? Two hours 35.
要我给你亮红灯吗 2小时35分
There's not much time left. Wes.
没剩多少时间了 韦斯
Look...
听着
Last week, we had the most amazing--
上周我们做了最美妙的...
Last week was last week.
那是上周了
I need to talk with my friend here, okay?
我得跟我朋友聊会儿天
Haven't seen her in a while.
我好久没见她了
Wes, she's sick.
韦斯 她病了
Like "six months to live" sick.
只剩"六个月"那种病
Five, actually.
其实是五个月
I need to catch up with her. Private time.
我得跟她叙旧 就我俩
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Hey, I'm sorry. That's okay.
很遗憾 没事
See you around?
回见
Sure.
好啊
Sorry for killing you.
抱歉我"杀"了你
The whole "six months to live" thing?
那个什么"只剩六个月"
Sorry. Five.
抱歉 是五个月
Five was a nice touch.
你说五个月真挺像回事
Kelly. Yorkie.
凯莉 约克夏
Yurgie? Yorkie.
尤克 约克夏
Like the dog breed?
跟狗种一样吗
Yeah.
是啊
He's not a bad guy. I feel kinda bad.
他人不坏 我有点过意不去
Met him at the Quagmire so... What's the Quagmire?
在"泥潭"认识他的... 那是什么
If you don't already know what the Quagmire is,
你如果还不知道"泥潭"
you probably don't wanna know.
那你估计也不会想知道的
No?
是吗
You want another one?
想再来一杯吗
Oh, no, I Yeah, you do. Come on.
不了 要的 来吧
Do I have to tug your leash?
还要我拽你的狗链吗
Hey, Blondie. I'm Blondie?
金发帅哥 喊我
You are. Jack and Coke times two.
没错 威士忌可乐 两杯
Oh, no. Mine was just a Coke. Times two.
不 我那杯就可乐 两杯
What are you doing? I'm... regarding you.
你干什么 我在端详你
I feel like I'm being analysed.
我觉得你在分♥析♥我
Why the glasses?
为什么戴眼镜
I like them. They totally work on you. But do you need them?
我挺喜欢 很合适你 但你需要戴吗
Yeah, the lenses don't do anything. Knew it!
嗯 镜片没什么特殊功能 我就知道
I used to wear them in school.
我以前上学时戴
So I guess now they're just kind of a... comfort thing.
所以现在算是...让我宽心吧
I figured they were kind of a fashion statement.
我还以为是你的时尚声明呢
Really? But then the rest of your outfit is not.
是吗 但从你的衣着看又不像
Don't take that wrong.
别误会
It's refreshing. I mean, look around.
挺新鲜的 看看周围啊
People try so hard to look how they think they should look.
大家都刻意打扮成他们以为自己该打扮成的样子
They probably saw it in some movie.
可能是在哪部电影里看到的
But I like these.
但我喜欢这个
You're authentically you.
你是真实的你
Thanks.
谢谢
Cheers.
干杯
You never tasted it before?
你喝过吗
No, I...
不是
I just haven't had it in a while. It's good.
我就是好久没喝过了 挺好的
Do you live here?
你住这儿吗
No. Oh, uh Tourist?
不... 游客吗
We'll go with tourist. So you're new here?
就算是游客吧 你是新来的
First night. First night? Wow, okay!
第一晚 是吗 好吧
Oh, my God!
天呐
We have to dance to this.
我们必须跳舞
With each other?
我们跳吗
Oh, no. Dance floors aren't my thing.
算了 我不适应舞池
Oh, let's not limit ourselves.
别限制自己嘛
No, I can't. Yes, you can, come on.
我真不行 你可以的 来吧
No, I'll look dumb Just follow my lead!
不 我会冒傻气的 跟着我来就好
Copy me.
学我的样子
You got it.
你行的
Why did you run away? Oh, sorry.
你为什么逃跑 对不起
I... I said I'm not much of a dancer.
我说了 我不太会跳舞
No shit.
可不是
Like a frightened horse on a frozen lake back there.
你刚刚就像冰湖上被吓坏的马
I'm kidding. Half kidding.
我开玩笑的 半开玩笑吧
Sorry I pushed you into it.
对不起我逼你跳了
Saturday nights once a week.
每周就周六晚一次机会
It's like no time. I get impatient.
一晃而过 我会不耐烦
No, no, it's not that. It's...
不 不是那个
Everyone was looking. Looking?
大家都在看 看
Yeah. You know, two girls dancing.
是啊 两个姑娘跳舞
Okay, one, folks are way less uptight than they used to be.
首先 人们不像过去那么刻板了
And two, this is a party town. No one's judging.
其次 这是派对之城 没人会说什么的
Face it.
承认吧
If they were staring, it's because I am bodacious.
即使他们看了 也是因为非凡的我
You're stupid. Thank you!
你好傻 谢谢
I've never been on a dance floor. Never?
我从没进过舞池 从没吗
As in the whole time you've been alive never?
就是你活到现在从没吗
Never.
从没
That's one sheltered existence you got there.
你的生活也太闭塞了吧
Yeah, well.
是啊
As far as my family's concerned, I can't do anything.
我家人觉得我什么都做不了
Well, no one knows about even half the shit I get up to.
我♥干♥的坏事别人连一半都不知道
With your folks, though,
不过就你♥爸♥妈而言
it's from a place of love, though, right?
他们也是出自关心吧
They worry. They don't worry.
他们是担心你 他们不是担心
Just the concept of me enjoying myself would blow their minds.
他们只要想到我开心自在就会发疯
What would you like to do?
你想做什么
That you've never done?
从来没做过的事
So many things.
太多了
San Junipero is a party town.
圣朱尼佩洛是派对之城
All up for grabs.
做什么都行
Midnight's two hours away.
还有两小时就到午夜了
Oh, that's not long.
没多久了
Why waste time sitting here?
那为什么要浪费时间坐在这里呢
I, um...
我...
Listen... It's okay.
听着 没事的
No, I mean... Really, it's okay.
不 我是说... 真的没事
No, I'm, uh...
不 我...
I'm engaged. I have a fiance.
我订婚了 我有个未婚夫
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表