剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
Could've found Clara the same way you did, the identity database?
可能跟你用的是一种方法 通过身份数据库
No. That just gives you the basic area.
不 那只能找到大致区域
We were in the room too, and they only went for her.
当时我们也在房♥间里 但它们只叮她
Facial recognition. It's got to be facial recognition.
面部识别 肯定是面部识别
Which means the feed from their visual sensors,
也就是说视觉传感器的信♥号♥♥
that's been accessed too.
也被入侵了
That's not possible. It's the only explanation.
不可能 这是唯一的解释
Now look, the visual feed
每只人造蜂和蜂巢
is secure between each ADI and the hive.
之间的视觉信♥号♥♥都是加密的
There you go. Although...
是了吧 不过
one of the government's conditions for backing the project...
政♥府♥支持计划的条件之一就是...
Okay. Enough. We had to consent to
好了 够了 我们得同意
Enough. permitting government security services
够了 在政♥府♥安♥全♥部♥门需要时
access to the visual feed at times of quote,
给他们视觉信♥号♥♥
"increased national security."
以"加强国♥家♥安♥全♥"
Which is, as I understand it, pretty much all the time.
就我理解 几乎就是随时
I wasn't happy about it. Your lot went along with it.
我并不高兴 你们同意了
What that implies a greater range of options than your lot presented.
你们并没有给我们多少选择
So they are spying on us. This is all classified.
那他们的确在监视我们 这都是机密
So what did you do,
那你做了什么
did you put in a back door and route it through GCHQ?
给政♥府♥通讯总部开了一道后门吗
I mean, you do CCTV, you do traffic cams.
你能拿到监控 能控制交通摄像头
So what don't you have your fucking noses in?
你还有什么事没插过手
Look, millions of those things flying around,
外面有几百万个这玩意到处飞
propping up the ecosystem?
支撑着我们的生态系统
Well, that's great, save the planet, hallelujah!
太好了 拯救地球 皆大欢喜
Government's not going to pump billions into it
政♥府♥不会因为某个实验室人员的三言两语
just 'cause some lab coat says so, and it grabs 200 green votes.
和200张赞成票 就投上几十亿
They saw an opportunity to get more, they took it.
他们看到了可利用的机会 就把握住了
Total nationwide surveillance.
全国性监控
We tracked suspects for weeks in ways they couldn't dream of.
我们能连续数周以嫌犯根本想不到的方式追踪他们
We prevented bombings, mass shootings.
我们阻止了爆♥炸♥ 大规模枪杀
By spying on the public.
通过监视大众
And keeping them safe, which is what they want.
并保证他们的安全 这才是他们想要的
Clara Meades isn't safe, though, is she, Shaun?
但是克拉拉·米兹并不安全 对吗 肖恩
Knowing what you knew, that might've helped us,
你要是早告诉了我们 也许本可以帮上忙
but no, you kept your little fucking secret. Okay.
但你没有 你偏要保守你的秘密 好了
Okay! The government's a cunt.
好了 政♥府♥是个混♥蛋♥
We knew that already.
这我们早就知道了
Word's going to get out about Clara.
克拉拉的事很快就会传开
The public's going to wake up
人们一大早醒来
and find this mental assassination game going on,
就会得知这个疯狂的暗♥杀♥游戏
and soon we're going to have another body.
很快就会出现下一具尸体
So what do we do? I don't know.
那我们怎么办 我不知道
We're totally locked out. Totally blind.
我们完全被墙了 什么都看不到
If I can work out how they got in,
要是我能知道他们是怎么入侵的
I might be able to reverse engineer
我也许能逆向工程
some means of getting control back.
想办法夺回控制权
Do the ADIs have a command log, on-board cache?
人造蜂有命令日志或面板缓存之类的东西吗
Yeah, but that's encrypted. I'll need the key to that.
有 但都是加密的 我需要解码密钥
Been through the employee files, found some POIs.
我翻完了员工档案 发现几个有嫌疑的人
Bring them in.
把他们带来
Are you sitting in on these? Granular interviews?
你要来吗 讯问颗粒计划的人
I've got to be somewhere.
我有别的事
It's 7:15.
现在是7点15
Three deaths have now been
已经出现三起
linked to a hashtag circulating on social media.
与社交网络上一标签有关的死亡事件
Controversial journalist Jo Powers...
饱受争议的记者乔·鲍尔斯
Good morning. Have you posted the hashtag?
早上好 你发过那个标签吗
Is it real or an urban myth?
这是真的还是都市传说
Well, thousands have been taking part,
已经有上千人参与
but how culpable are they?
但是那些人真的罪该致死吗
People are dying, and we want to hear your thoughts.
有人在死去 我们想知道你的想法
Line seven, Liana...
七号♥线 丽安娜
This is real, this is happening...
这是真的在发生的事
I am happy to see her die.
我就想看到她死
It's not the hashtag killing them.
又不是那个标签害死他们的
That's just a game.
那只是个游戏
Like, if you're an arsehole, you deserve to be shamed.
如果你是个混♥蛋♥ 你活该被羞辱
Steve, line five.
史蒂夫 五号♥线
Yeah, but my point is, someone's gotta be top of the list, yeah?
但我想说 总有人会登上榜首
So why not make it someone,
那为什么不能是
you know, who deserves it, like a racist.
罪有应得的人呢 比如种族歧视者
With the hashtag, I've seen celebrities, politicians,
我看到被加这个标签的有名人 政客
everyone.
谁都有
This doesn't mean you have to
但这不代表你要
sit there encouraging people to take part.
坐在这里鼓励大家参与
The point is this is already happening.
问题是 这件事已经发生了
And people know that they can jump onboard
人们知道他们都可以参与
because nobody will ever know if they did or didn't.
因为谁都不会知道他们到底有没有参与
Well, let's just pause for a moment and go back to that top five.
我们先停停 看看现在的前五名
As we have been saying, the Chancellor is at number one,
我们之前说过 财相排在第一位
and I want us to think about that.
我希望大家好好想想
What does that tell us about the choice of the nation?
这说明全国上下的选择是什么
Well, I can't say I'm surprised that he's number one on the list.
我对他占据榜首并不感到惊讶
He's been pretty unpopular for quite a long time now.
他早就很不受欢迎了
But does that warrant his place on this list?
但这代表他应该占据榜首吗
I'm saying people don't have to think too hard about it.
我是说 人们不需要想太多
Now that's he's number one,
现在他是第一位
that should generate more discussions and probably more votes.
这会引发更多讨论 也许更多人会投票
Thanks for your time.
谢谢你抽时间来
No good?
不是吗
No good.
不是
Well, that's all fascinating... Shaun.
听起来很精彩 肖恩
But when do we shut it down? Tom.
但我们什么时候关掉它 汤姆
Forgive me for being sceptical
请原谅我对
about your agency's basic competence.
你部的能力有所质疑
Tom. I'm on the fucking chopping block here.
汤姆 我现在就是砧板上的肉
Number one on the list. The people's fucking choice!
名单第一位 都是人♥民♥选的
Farrington's number four, and he's a paedophile.
法林顿才排第四 他是个恋童癖
Suspected paedophile. He did it. You know he did.
疑似恋童癖 他就是 你心里清楚
Let's just shut it down. All social media.
我们关掉一切社交网络吧
The whole bloody Internet, pull the plug.
整个该死的因特网 拔掉开关
Just for today,
就今天
at least until Thumbelina here pulls his finger out
至少等这位拇指姑娘麻利行动起来
and he actually catches someone.
抓到个人再说
I wouldn't advise shutting things down.
我不建议关闭一切
But it's possible? We can do that? The whole of social media?
但还是可能做到的 整个社交网络
Yeah. Pull a North Korea on it. Well, yes, technically.
是啊 效仿朝鲜 技术上来说可以
Right, so push the off switch. That's not a good idea.
好 那就关掉 这不是个好主意
No? Not in my opinion.
是吗 在我看来不是
Right, okay.
那好吧
It's just that speaking as a marked man, I beg to fucking differ.
只不过作为目标人物 我表示异议
If we shut it down, you'll still be number one.
如果我们关掉 你还是第一位
Guaranteed to be, in fact.
事实上你肯定是第一了
He's right. If we let it run on, at least there's a few hours.
他说得对 如果继续开着 至少还有几小时
Anything could happen before five o'clock. The vote might change.
五点前什么都有可能 投票结果可能会变
Yeah, and it might not.
也可能不会
What about that report? The archive job?
那份报告呢 那份档案
From 1985, that memo about Farrington?
1985年 关于法林顿的备忘录
That was over an unrelated matter. Leak it.
那件事毫无关联 泄露出去
Tom, that would be a smear.
汤姆 这是抹黑
A head-to-toe shit smear, I fucking hope so.
就是彻头彻尾的抹黑 就是这意思
He's in his 80s. He's had his life. Fuck him under the bus.
他八十多岁了 活够了 让他去死吧
If I could suggest an alternative?
我能提一个备选方案吗
We move you to a safe location.
我们把你转移到一个安全的地方
Have you secured before five.
在五点之前保护好你
Worked out well for you last night.
昨晚你们这样做很有效嘛
I'll show you.
我展示给你看
This next one's Tess Wallender. She was a junior.
下一个是苔丝·沃伦德 她级别低
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表