剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
20 years from now,
消灭不了蟑螂
you're still gonna get kids born that way,
还会有孩子生下来就是那样
and then they're gonna breed.
然后他们还会繁殖
Bingo.
找到了
And so it goes on. That cycle of pain.
这样永无休止 痛苦循环往复
That sickness, and it could have been avoided.
那疾病 本是可以避免的
Fucking roach nest.
该死的蟑螂窝
You check in there. I'll take the stairs.
你去搜那里 我检查楼梯
Every roach you save today,
今天你救下的每个蟑螂
you condemn God knows
天知道
how many people to despair and misery tomorrow.
明天会有多少人将因此痛苦绝望
You can't still see them as human.
你不能还把他们当人看
Understandable sentiment, granted, but it's misguided.
你的情绪我可以理解 但这是错的
We gotta take them out
人类还想生存下去
if humankind is gonna carry on in this world.
我们就得把他们铲除干净
That's just the hard truth.
事实就是这样
Gotta make sacrifices.
必须做出牺牲
What the fuck?
搞什么
Help me out here!
帮我一把
Fuck!
操
**Try to shame me*
*哪怕羞辱我
**and still I'll care for you*
*我也依然在乎你
**You can run around,*
*随你东游西逛
**even put me down*
*就算贬低我
**I'll still be there for you*
*我也依然等着你
Rai!
小赖
Come on. We gotta listen to Mr. Sunday School
拜托 我们回基地得一路听
all the way back to base?
主日学校先生念经吗
You can cover your ears.
堵上耳朵就行了
Yeah, or, uh.... I'll just hit permanent mute.
好 或者我按下永久静音键
Lower your weapon.
放下枪
Roach lover counts as a kill too, right?
杀蟑螂同情者也算一次击杀吧
He's a civ, right?
他是平民
You shoot a civ,
你杀死平民
that's gonna stay with you the rest of your life.
会终生良心不安
Yo, Stripe,
斯崔普
why don't you, uh... pull the stick out of your ass?
你可不可以 别那么假正经
Because I'm fucking with him, not you.
因为我在作弄他 不是你
I guess I had you both going, right?
看来你俩都信了 是吧
All right!
好了
Let's torch the place.
把这里烧掉
Hey, you okay, man?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
I heard you popped one in there. Two.
我听说你消灭了一只 两只
Wait, two?
慢着 两只
I got another one, with my knife.
我用刀解决了一只
With your knife? Holy shit!
用刀 我的天啊
Pretty good, right? Yeah, you fucking Terminator.
挺厉害吧 是啊 你个终结者
Damn! First time out, he gets two.
天啊 第一次出任务 他就杀死了两只
You lucky motherfucker, man.
你个走运的王八蛋
Sweet dreams for this asshole.
这混♥蛋♥有美梦做了
Gonna get a treat tonight.
今晚有艳福了
I love you.
我爱你
Miss Sharp Shooter.
神枪手小姐
Patronising fuck!
看不起人的混♥蛋♥
Ruthless! You're the Grim Reaper.
冷酷无情 你是死神
Yeah, well, no roach gets away next time.
下次不会让蟑螂跑掉了
Are you still sweating that?
你还在懊恼那件事
Well, I grew up tracking deer. You never give up.
我从小就追踪鹿 从不半途而废
I don't like it when they get away.
我讨厌被他们逃走的感觉
Nice.
真棒
Yeah, if that fucker made it to the forest,
如果那畜生跑进了森林里
probably made it to the border, gone for good.
可能会逃到边界 彻底消失
Yeah. It's all right for you.
对你来说没什么
You popped two of 'em.
你干掉了两个
It's been a while for me.
但我很久没得手了
You know, the gal is getting twitchy.
本姑娘很焦虑啊
Come on, Rai.
得了吧 小赖
You sleep good?
你昨晚睡得好吗
Yeah, I slept OK.
嗯 还行吧
What, that's all you're gonna give me?
就只是这样吗
Okay?
还行
You know, if I got two in one go,
如果是我一次干掉两个
I would want to come for like an hour!
我会想来一个小时的高♥潮♥
All right, shut up.
好了 闭嘴
All right.
好吧
That's the way.
就是这样
Hey, you okay, man?
你没事吧 伙计
Yeah, think I'm tired is all.
没事 我可能是累了
All right, so you did have a good night.
看来你昨晚的确挺尽兴
39, 40, 41....
39 40 41
42...
43, 44, 45, 46,
43 44 45 46
47, 48, 49,
47 48 49
50, 51, 52,
50 51 52
53, 54, 55,
53 54 55
56, 57,
56 57
58, 59...
58 59
Strong and pure.
坚定纯粹
Strong and pure.
坚定纯粹
Hey, Stripe, you okay? Yeah.
斯崔普 你没事吧 没事
I mean, I... don't know.
我也说不清
I feel a little off.
我感觉有点不对劲
I mean, I ain't sick or nothing. It's just, uh...
倒不是病了什么的 只是...
Report to the sick bay.
去医务室报道
Running diagnostic.
进行诊断
What do you see?
你看到了什么
A cube.
一个立方体
Rotating? Yeah.
在旋转吗 对
And now? A tree.
现在呢 一棵树
Like an apple tree. Touch the apples for me.
像是苹果树 点那些苹果
Full marks.
全中
So you say you had like a headache?
你是说你头痛吗
Yeah, but just quick.
对 不过很短暂
Nothing big, just...
不严重 只是...
Well, everything looks okay.
看起来一切正常
No sign of any malfunction or dropout with your Mass implant.
你的群视植入物没有故障或掉线的迹象
And physically, you're in exemplary shape.
从身体上来说 你的状态非常好
You've just seen combat, you can expect some sort of side effect.
你刚参加完战斗 可能会有些副作用
There was this, uh... this thing...
在农舍的时候
with a light on it at the farmhouse.
有个会发光的东西
Roach had it. A roach had it?
蟑螂拿着的 蟑螂拿着的
Kind of like a flashlight. Flashlight?
像个手电筒 手电筒
Kinda.
像是
I don't know.
我也不清楚
Seriously, you're fine. Your Mass is fine.
说真的 你没事 群视没问题
Blood's fine. It's all fine.
血液正常 一切都正常
Okay. Yeah.
好吧
Maybe you should speak to Arquette.
或许你该和阿奎特谈谈
Who's Arquette?
阿奎特是谁
So, you must be Koinanchey?
你就是克尼南谢吧
Koinange.
克尼南格
Folks call me Stripe.
大家都叫我斯崔普
Why would they call you that?
他们为什么这么叫你
Couldn't pronounce Koinange either, I guess.
应该是也觉得"克尼南格"很难念
That's funny. Thank you.
你真逗 谢谢
At ease, son. Sit down.
稍息 孩子 坐下吧
So you recently logged your first kills?
你最近实现了首次击杀
Two roaches?
两只蟑螂
First time out. It's impressive.
还是第一次出勤 很厉害
Yeah, I guess.
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表