剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
进来修耳机吗 这主意还不错
Yeah.
来了
Fuck it, man!
操
Come on!
来吧
You're in danger.
你有危险
Sonja?
索尼娅
Now we're talking. Alright, this is incredible.
这才像话 这真是太不可思议了
This-- very impressive. I am thoroughly impressed.
真是太了不起了 我服得五体投地
I am--
我真是...
You look so real. You're, like, just like her.
你看上去太真了 你简直和她一模一样
I mean, wow.
真的
Except... you're just unfortunately not...
不过 很可惜你不是
Cooper, what are you doing? Wait, wait. Hold on, hold on.
库珀 你在干什么 等下 慢着
Cooper, you're in danger. Quiet. Quiet! I need to think.
库珀 你有危险 别说话 我得思考
You're fucking real. You are real. You're real.
你♥他♥妈♥太真了 你是真的 真的
Cooper, you're in You're Sonja. You're actually here.
库珀 你 你是索尼娅 你真在这儿
Are you actually here right now? I'm real. I'm actually here.
你真在这儿吗 我是真的 我在这儿
God. And we have to go.
天啊 我们得走了
You have to listen to me. How are you here?
你必须听我说 你怎么来了
You know that photo that you sent me?
你记得你给我发的照片吗
I dug around and apparently Shou Saito took out a patent
我调查了一番 发现斋藤翔去年获得了一项
for a computer brain interface last year.
电脑人脑接口专利
How are you real? I don't--
你怎么可能是真的 我不...
Okay, fuck. I don't--
好吧 操 我不...
They brought you here!
他们带你来的
You are, you're real, and they brought you here,
你是真的 是他们带你来的
and they're trying to fuck with me. Nice try, good try.
他们是想耍我 想得美 想得美
I get it. It's part of the test.
我懂了 这是测试的一部分
His patent got rejected outright.
他的专利被直接拒绝了
They said it was insane, it was dangerous.
人们说它疯狂又危险
Really? How much are they paying you?
真的吗 他们付给你多少钱
Honestly. Cos you're killing it right now.
说真的 因为你现在演得太好了
Have they given you something?
他们给你吃了什么吗
Sorry, I thought you were fake.
抱歉 我还以为你是假的
But now I know you're real,
但我现在知道你是真的了
I'm being a really terrible host.
我这主人当得太差劲了
I got some non-alcoholic wine. Might put us in the mood.
我有不含酒精的酒 喝点酒或许能调节气氛
Cooper, what I want to do is get you--
库珀 我想带你...
We'll talk about it in the kitchen.
我们进厨房♥说
Cooper! Sonja, relax, okay?
库珀 索尼娅 别紧张好吗
Give it up. I know, the jig's up, okay? Let it go.
别闹了 你们被我看穿了 别装了
Look, Cooper, there's more.
库珀 还有别的隐情
Five people have disappeared in the past year.
去年一年就有五个人失踪了
All tourists,
全都是旅客
all registered with that stupid odd jobs app.
都在那个破打零工应用上注过册
Oh, yeah? Wow. God, that's crazy.
是吗 天啊 太疯狂啦
Whatever they're doing to you, whatever they've done to you,
不管他们在对你做什么 对你做了什么
it's dangerous, and we really have to go now, Cooper.
都很危险 我们必须马上离开 库珀
Okay, okay. Alright.
好吧 好吧 那好
Well, if your story's true... Cooper.
如果你的说法是真的 库珀
then how'd you find me? What?
那你是怎么找到我的 什么
How'd you know where I am?
你怎么知道我在哪
It's a games company, I looked up the address.
这是家游戏公♥司♥ 我查了地址
Yeah, really?
真的吗
No, no, no, no. How'd you find me here? This place.
不对 你是怎么找到这儿的 就这里
I tracked you. You tracked me?
我追踪了你 追踪了我
Yeah, with your GPS on your phone. Find My Friends.
就通过"找朋友"功能查你手♥机♥的卫星定位
Find My Friends?
"找朋友"
That would've worked, but they took my phone.
被你圆回来了 但他们拿走了我的手♥机♥
And it's in a building, like, a mile away.
而手♥机♥在好几里地外的建筑里
So, yeah, nice try.
露馅了吧
That's right.
没错
So much for women outsmarting men. Singularity that!
还说女人智商碾压男人 奇点去吧
Look, all I'm saying is that
我只是想说
I think that you could've come up with a better story,
我觉得你们本可把故事再编得好一点
it could have been funny or...
这样才有趣...
Okay, alright, don't be pissed.
好吧 你别生气啊
Do you ever wonder how your bank account got hacked?
你有没想过你的银行账户是怎么被黑的
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I cloned your card as you were asleep. Okay.
我趁你睡着时复♥制♥了你的卡 好吧
Put the knife down. What are you going to do with that?
把刀放下 你拿刀干什么
I drew your attention to this job.
是我让你注意到了这个工作
Sonja, put the fucking knife down, okay? It's not funny.
索尼娅 把刀放下好吗 这不好玩
Should've called your mum, Cooper.
你本该打给你妈 库珀
But you called me... Sonja.
但是你联♥系♥了我 索尼娅
and I led you here...
我又引你来到了这里
You know what? ...like a breadcrumb trail.
听我说 就像面包屑引路
Put the knife down. Drop the act.
把刀放下 别演了
Okay, seriously, drop the knife, Sonja.
说真的 把刀放下 索尼娅
It's not fucking funny. Put the knife...
这他妈不好玩了 把刀放...
This isn't what I signed up for. I'm fucking done, okay?
我可不是来挨刀子的 我受够了好吗
Fuck!
我去
Fuck!
我去
What the fuck?
搞什么鬼
Oh, fuck!
我去
Holy fuck!
我了个去
Stop!
停
Stop!
停
Fuck!
我♥操♥
Fuck!
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!
操 操
Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!
操 操
Cooper. Katie!
库珀 凯蒂
Katie! Cooper.
凯蒂 库珀
Katie! Cooper, what's happening?
凯蒂 库珀 怎么回事
What the fuck happened?
这他妈搞什么鬼
What's happening?
发生什么了
We've been talking. You've not been responding.
我在呼叫你 你一直不回话
You said I wouldn't feel anything!
你不是说我什么都感觉不到吗
What are you seeing? What's there?
你看到什么了 出现什么了
Fuck! She's gone now. Who's gone?
我♥操♥ 但是她不见了 谁不见了
Oh, my God, I... I felt it.
我的天 我都感觉到了
There's a knife in my arm!
我胳膊上被捅了把刀子
In my shoulder. Cooper, who was there?
我肩膀上 库珀 你看见谁了
Fuck... Sonja. Who?
妈的...索尼娅 谁
Sonja. She's this girl that I know,
索尼娅 是我认识的一妞
that fucking- - She stabbed me.
她妈♥逼♥的捅了我
She had a fucking knife. Nothing can harm you, Cooper.
她还拿了把刀 你不会受伤的 库珀
No, no, no, no. She was solid. No, she can't have been.
不不不 我摸得到她 那不可能
She- - I was stabbed! I would know!
她...我被捅了 我还不知道吗
Nothing you see can harm or even touch you.
你看见的一切事物都不会触碰或伤害到你
It's purely audio-visual.
只是纯粹的视听虚拟
There's no physical sensation. Fuck! Yes, there was!
不会有体感的 操 怎么没体感
Cooper, you need to calm down.
库珀你得冷静下来
I know because I felt it, okay?
我都感觉到了好吗
I felt her arm, it was warm,
我感觉到了她的胳膊 还有体温
and I felt her fucking stab me in the shoulder.
我还感觉到她捅了我肩膀一刀
That's not possible. Oh, my God.
这不可能 我的天
It's not possible, Cooper. Yeah, it is! Yeah, it is!
这不可能啊 库珀 是真的 真的
Physical sensations shouldn't be possible.
应该是不可能有体感的
Unless, I mean... Oh, God. Unless what?
除非 我的天 除非什么
I don't know. The neuron net, it could have maybe worked out
我不知道 神经网络也许通过某种机制
some means of replicating physical experiences, Fuck me.
创造出了体感知觉 我去
but that would be unprecedented. Jesus Christ.
但这是前所未有的事 我的天
Okay, you know what? Stop the game.
我告诉你 马上停止游戏
I want out. Just pull me out now.
我不干了 把我撤出去
Stop, stop, stop. Safe word. Fucking stop!
停停停 听见安全词了吗 妈的快停
Okay, okay, just let us work it out. Oh, God.
好了 让我们想个办法 我的天
No, I want this fucking thing out now.
不行 我现在就把这玩意挖出来
Cooper, do not attempt to remove that yourself.
库珀 千万不要自己动手拔♥出♥来♥
Removing it yourself is extremely dangerous.
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表