剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
这...
What do you see?
你看到了什么
Like a-- um--
像...
Like a video game gopher.
像一个电子游戏里的地鼠
Is it more detailed now? Yeah.
现在是不是更细腻了 是的
Yep, yeah.
没错
And now? Holy fuck!
现在呢 我♥操♥
Holy shit! He-- Fuck. He's right--
操 它就在...
He's right-- He's right-- Can I--
它就在...我能...
He's not real. He's a sort of mental projection.
它不是真的 只是种意识投射
You can see him. I can't. You can't?
你看得到它 我看不到 你看不到
Okay.
好吧
Give him a whack.
打它一下
Give him a whack? Oh. Okay, alright.
打它一下 那好吧
Okay! Alright, so just like whack-a-mole.
好吧 就像打地鼠一样
I've played it a million times. Okay.
我玩过无数次了 好
Alright.
好
Here we go. Come on up.
开始吧 来吧
Where you coming up?
你要从哪里出来
No. No.
不 不
No.
不
Alright. Stay down.
好吧 别出来
Okay.
好吧
Got it.
投降了
Good game. Very good game. You are so adorable.
玩得不错 玩得很不错 你真可爱
Okay, bye. Bye.
好吧 再见 再见
Is that it? Afraid so.
就这样吗 恐怕是的
Now, were the gophers two-dimensional or three?
这些地鼠是二维的还是三维的
Three. No, no, no.
三维 不不不
3D, super 3D. Like-- Yeah.
超级三维 就像...
Now this is just a limited test demo. That was a demo?
这只是部分测试演示 刚刚只是演示
I think you should beta test
我觉得你应该进一步
the full experience we're working on.
测试我们研究的完整体验
There'd be more money in it, of course. If you're game?
当然了如果你愿意玩 会给你更多钱
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
嗯嗯嗯
I'm game. I'm game.
我玩 我玩
This is Shou Saito.
这位是斋藤翔
You must be our latest volunteer.
你是新来的志愿测试者吧
This is really great.
这真是太棒了
I just-- I wanted to say that the mole game, super fun.
我想说那个地鼠游戏 超有趣
Super fun... fun.
超有趣 有趣
Fun? Fun.
有趣 有趣
Fun is good.
有趣就好
Playing games is good.
玩游戏很好
Your heart goes faster.
你的心跳加快
You smile. Yeah.
你会笑 是啊
Yeah. Or, um... scream.
是啊 或者 尖叫
I have always liked to make the player jump.
我一直很喜欢让玩家跳起来
Frightened. You get scared, you jump.
惊吓 你一害怕就会吓跳起来
Afterwards, you feel good. Yeah.
之后 你会感觉很棒 没错
You glow.
你会容光焕发
Why?
为什么呢
Because of the adrenaline rush.
因为肾上腺素的激增
Yes. Yeah.
没错 是啊
But mostly because you are still alive.
但主要是因为你还活着
You have faced your greatest fears in a safe environment.
你在安全的环境里直面了最深的恐惧
It is a release of fear. It liberates you.
这是恐惧的释放 让你解放了
Yeah. I mean, totally.
是啊 说得太对了
What we are working on now
我们现在研究的
is the most personal survival horror game in history.
是有史以来最个人化的恐怖生存游戏
Cool.
厉害
One that works out how to scare you by using your own mind.
利用你自己的思维来吓你
That-- That sounds crazy.
那...听上去很疯狂
Can't wait!
迫不及待了
I'm uploading a neural net package.
我在上传神经网络软件包
Neural net packing, neural net.
神经网络软件包 神经网络
Name could use a little work, I think. It's all 90s.
你们应该再改进下名字 这名字太过时了
I'm just kidding, it's a good name.
我开玩笑的 名字不错
It's state of the art intelligence software.
这是最尖端的智能软件
It learns and adapts on the fly.
它会在运行过程中学习和适应
It'll monitor your brain activity
它会监控你的脑活动
and try and work out how best to frighten you
推断出最能吓到你的方式
and then adjust to your experience accordingly.
然后根据你的体验进行调整
Are you ready? Oh, yeah.
你准备好了吗 好了
Beam me up. Here we go, lock and load.
传送我吧 开始吧 准备发射
Eyes closed.
请闭眼
Time is currently 6:17 p.m. Okay.
现在时间为下午6点17 好
It's uploading.
上传中
Five, four,
五 四
three, two, one.
三 二 一
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何
I feel good. I feel normal.
很好 一切正常
Okay. Stand up, slowly.
好 慢慢站起来
Are you ready to play?
你准备好玩游戏了吗
Isn't this the Harlech Shadow house?
这不是《哈莱克魅影》的宅子吗
It's part of the estate.
是庄园的一部分
The gamekeeper's lodge, actually. But, yeah, this was the model.
其实是守门人的小屋 但这就是原型
The layout was replicated for the game and the texture scanned.
我们为游戏复♥制♥了陈设 扫描了构造
Very, very cool.
实在是太酷了
So what's the game, what do I do?
游戏怎么玩 我该做什么
You don't have to do anything.
你什么都不用做
You just stay in here alone,
你只需独自待在这里
see how long you last until you're too scared to continue.
看你在害怕得撑不下去之前能坚持多久
So all I have to do is, like, stay here?
我只需要待在这里
And I get paid for that?
然后就能拿到报酬
I'll be back in the control room, watching.
我会在控制室里观察你
There are cameras all over, so no stealing the silverware.
到处都是摄像头 不准偷东西哦
And now there's this.
还有这个
Ok. And what's this? It's an earpiece.
好 这是什么 是耳机
Yeah, just pop it in,
放进耳朵里
and you and I will be in contact the whole time.
这样我们就能随时联♥系♥了
Oh, cool.
真酷
And I can, like, talk to you, and you'll hear it? Right.
要是我跟你说话 你就能听见 对
Great, great, that's great.
真棒
Now, nothing you'll see can physically harm you.
你看到的东西都无法真正伤害你
It's all just audio-visual, like the gopher game.
都是视听虚拟的 就像打地鼠一样
Oh, okay.
好的
But if it does get too intense, we can pull you out at any time
但如果太过激烈 我们可以随时把你撤出来
and stop the experiment. Okay.
叫停实验 好
Is there a safe word you can think of?
你能想到什么安全词吗
Something easy to remember in distress?
遇险时容易想起来的词
How about the word "Stop"?
"停"这个词怎么样
Good choice. "Stop" it is. Yeah.
选得好 就"停"了 好
Okay, we'll leave you to enjoy your evening.
好 就让你独自享受夜晚吧
Alright. You'll hear from me in a moment.
好 我过会儿就会联♥系♥你
Just make yourself at home.
随意点儿
Okay, all right. Well, take her easy.
好的 悠着点
Harlech... Shadow.
哈莱克...魅影
Is this real? Yeah, it's real. That's real. It's really dead.
是真的吗 是真的 它真的死了
Cooper.
库珀
Are you hearing me? Loud and clear.
你能听见吗 一清二楚
Reaching for the Dutch courage already, I see.
我看见你已经开始借酒壮胆了呢
I'm afraid that wine's nonalcoholic. Lame.
但那酒恐怕是不含酒精的 真差劲
Well, we need you with a clear head.
我们需要你头脑清醒
Okay. Fair point. Fair point.
好吧 有道理 有道理
This is high-quality craftsmanship. This is nice.
这工艺真精良 真漂亮
Yeah. It's good woodwork.
是啊 木工活儿很精致
That's this place. Full marks for observation.
画的就是这里 观察力满分
Alright, there we go.
好了
Oh, shit. What's up?
烦人 怎么了
I just forgot I don't have my phone.
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表