剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
Bye, Karen. Bye.
再见 凯伦 再见
We're gonna make it, okay?
我们会赶上的 好吗
It's this junction.
这个叉口就是了
What? This one? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
什么 这个吗 没错 没错
You sure this is it?
你确定是这里吗
"Look in the cake."
"看蛋糕里面"
Let's look in the cake.
我们看看蛋糕里面吧
Look in the cake.
看蛋糕里面
In the cake, I suppose.
应该是在蛋糕里面吧
I got something.
摸到了
What the fuck?
什么东西
Oh, my God.
老天啊
"Five minutes to decide."
"5分钟决定"
Decide what?
决定什么
"Who is driver?" "Who is robber?"
"谁开车" "谁抢劫"
Oh, no. No.
不 不行
Wwwe can't. We... I'm driver.
我们不能 我们... 我开车
You said you can't drive. I'm driver.
你说你不能开车 那就我开
I'll be right here with the engine running.
我就在这里等 不熄火
We-- We can't. We--
我们不能 我们...
Then how else are we gonna deal with this, Kenny?
那我们要怎么办 肯尼
I'm not Listen to me.
我不会... 听我说
I'm not Shut up and listen!
我不会... 闭嘴 听好了
Hat and sunglasses. No one's going to ID you.
有帽子和墨镜 没人能认出你
You could be Kevin fucking Bacon. That's point one.
你可能是任何人 这是第一点
Shut up!
闭嘴
Point two, in a robbery, staff are trained.
第二点 发生抢劫时 银行人员受过训练
I am not--
我不会...
They are trained to hand over the cash.
他们受过训练 要交出现金
No argument. I saw it in a documentary.
不抵抗 我在纪录片里看过
No resistance. It looked easy.
不会有反抗 看起来很简单
It's not easy.
这不简单
I know it isn't easy,
我知道这不简单
but what the fuck else are we gonna do?
可我们还能怎么办呢
This gets out, I will lose my kids.
如果这个泄露出去 我会失去我的孩子
And I swear to God, I will stand in the kitchen
我对上帝发誓 如果那真的发生了
and put a fucking bread knife through my throat if that happens.
我会在厨房♥里找把切面包的刀刺穿我的喉咙
I only looked at pictures and--
我只是看了些照片...
And beat one off on camera?
然后在镜头下打了个飞机
That's what they got, yeah?
他们都拍下了 对吗
Your hot little face, blurred fist,
你热扑扑的小脸 模糊的拳头
dick burping fucking spunk everywhere?
射得到处都是
Your mum's gonna love that on Facebook,
你妈妈会很高兴那画面出现在脸书
Twitter, Insta-fucking-whatever.
推特 还有什么图片分享上
And her friends. All eyes on you, giving it that.
还有她的朋友 大家都会看到你做那个
Toss in the cunts at work, calling you Spurty McGoo.
再加上单位的死八婆 叫你"喷射小王子"
Laughing at your come face, making it their desktop wallpaper.
嘲笑你高♥潮♥的表情 把它设成电脑桌面
It's not just weeks. We're talking years here.
这不是几个星期的事 好几年都不会有人忘记
Pictures hang about on Google like a gypsy fucking curse.
照片一谷歌♥就能搜到 就像吉普赛人的诅咒
There's no cure for the Internet. It would never go away.
互联网上的东西无法解决 永远不会消失
It'd be glued to your name, a fucking stain on you.
它会跟你的名字连在一起 成为永远的污点
I'd hang myself if that was me.
如果那种事发生在我身上 我会自杀的
Crack my fucking neck at the first opportunity.
一有机会就弄断我的脖子
They just want the money, so go in there and do it.
他们只是想要钱 那就进去把事做了
You'll drive away. I am not gonna drive away.
你会开车走人的 我不会那样做
I'm gonna be sat here with the engine running.
我会坐在这里 车子不熄火
I can't. I can't.
我做不到 做不到
You can. You can. I can't. I can't. I can't. I can't.
你可以的 你能做到 我不行 真不行
You can. I can't.
你可以的 我不行
We don't have much time, Kenny.
我们没时间了 肯尼
It's not real. This is not real.
这不是真的 这不是真的
You can do this.
你能做到的
Keep it together. Please hold it together.
撑住 振作点
Shut up, shut up, shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
Okay.
好吧
Have you got a bag?
你有包吗
Glasses. Breathe through your nose.
眼镜 用鼻子呼吸
Give me money.
给我钱
Just give me money!
快给我钱
Yes. Okay.
行 好吧
Lots of it. I need lots of it.
我要很多钱 很多钱
Sh-should I use your bag?
我能用一下你的包吗
I'm going to pass this back to you now. Is that okay?
我现在要把它还给你 可以吗
There was some bloke standing there on his phone freaking me out.
有个家伙站在那边打电♥话♥把我吓坏了
Did you get it? Yeah.
你拿到了吗 是的
Go faster.
开快点
Speed limit's 40. Wanna get stopped for speeding now?
限速40 你想被抓超速吗
Oh, shit. Fuck!
糟了 操
That's a siren.
有警笛声
Shush.
别说话
Let's go! Shut up.
我们走吧 闭嘴
Wait, wait.
等等
Come on.
快
Come on.
快
Okay.
好的
We're okay.
我们没事了
We should text them, no?
我们应该给他们发短♥信♥
Tell them we got the money.
告诉他们我们拿到钱了
They say we got to take it somewhere. Where?
他们说我们得把钱送到一个地方 什么地方
This is it.
就是这里
Yeah.
是的
Here we go.
来了
"Final instruction."
"最终指示"
"Take car away and destroy."
"把车开走并毁掉"
Destroy the car.
把车毁掉
"Just you alone."
"你自己来"
Why just you?
为什么要你自己
I got to take the money somewhere over there.
我得把钱送到那边
Why? Why have I got to do it?
为什么 为什么要我去
Fuck knows.
谁他妈知道
So...
那么...
You better go, yeah?
你最好去 对吧
Hey, you got this far, haven't you?
你都到这一步了 不是吗
Just drop it off. That's it.
把它放在那里 就完了
You'll be all right.
你不会有事的
Hey, listen, Kenny.
听我说 肯尼
Look. I'm sorry about-- just back there.
刚才的事...我很抱歉
Shouting at you. Calling you stuff.
对你吼 还对你说脏话
I'm an all right bloke really. I swear I am, when it's--
我其实不是什么坏人 我发誓 只要...
When stuff's normal.
一切正常
You take care, yeah?
你保重 好吗
Yeah, yeah. Hang on, hang on.
等等 等一下
They told me I had to set this thing off first.
他们跟我说我得先把它放飞
Okay.
好了
You got the prize money?
你拿来奖金了吗
Prize money? You know, for the... fight?
什么奖金 就是 给决斗准备的
How is there a fight?
决什么斗
They didn't tell you? No.
他们没跟你说吗 没有
We've got to fight...
我们必须要决斗
...or else they post everything they've got on us.
不然他们就会把掌握的材料都公布出去
Winner takes the money.
胜者获得奖金
We've got to do it.
我们必须得这么干
I mean...
我是说
They're watching.
他们看着呢
What sort of fight? How do we know when it's over?
哪种决斗啊 我们怎么知道什么时候结束
How... how do we know who's won?
怎么算是赢啊
I don't know about you, but
你什么情况我不知道
my life's over if this gets out.
我的要是泄露了就完了
Fucking over.
我就他妈完了
What they get you for?
他们抓住你什么把柄了
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表