剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
He's called Greg. And is Greg here?
他叫格雷戈 格雷戈在这里吗
No, he's Elsewhere?
不 他在... 别的地方
Yeah.
对
Wanna go to bed with me?
想跟我上♥床♥吗
We could be back at mine in like...
我们可以回我家 很快的
I never did anything like that.
我从来没做过那样的事
All the more reason.
那就更应该试试了
Oh, you're nice.
你人真好
I can't.
我不能
Okay.
好吧
I just... I can't. I get it.
我只是...我真不能 我理解
I have to go. In this?
我得走了 顶着这么大雨
It's been really great to meet you.
认识你真的很高兴
Likewise.
彼此彼此
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Shit.
该死
What the hell, Wes?
搞什么 韦斯
Look, I know I'm coming across--
听着 我知道我让你觉得...
I'm red lighting you, for real.
我要对你亮红灯了 真的
Okay? No, don't do that. Just...
好吗 不 不要这么做...
Then stop this. Can you hear me out? Please? Please.
那你就别这样 你能听我说完吗 拜托
How many girls do you think there are in San Junipero?
你觉得圣朱尼佩洛有多少女孩
Hundreds? Thousands?
几百个 几千个
I don't care.
我不在乎
I'm saying there's plenty of other girls out there for you, Wes.
我是说天涯何处无芳草 韦斯
The locals? They're like dead people.
这里的居民吗 她们是死人
A little lively for dead people.
这死人也太活跃了吧
Look, I don't want some kind of boring romance, okay?
我不想搞什么无聊的浪漫 好吗
Like, Jesus, put us in a retirement home deal.
一起住在养老院什么的
Well, if you're looking for someone to fuck, there's options.
如果你想找人上♥床♥ 选择多的是
Hang out at the Quagmire again. It's not just sex.
再去泥潭那儿转转 不仅仅是为了性
It was just sex. No, we made a connection.
仅仅是性 不 我们对彼此有感觉
Wes, it was just sex.
韦斯 那只是性
No No roots.
不 没有情感
We had fun.
我们玩得很开心
I'm sorry.
对不起
Enjoy the town, for God's sake.
享受这座城市吧
Waiting for someone?
在等人吗
Not really.
并没有
I'll get you a drink?
我请你喝一杯
Uh, yeah, sure.
好啊
So, uh... yeah, it was microsurgery, I guess.
那...应该是显微手术吧
You know, both my kneecaps had kind of just worn down.
我的两个膝盖骨都磨损了
You know, I never got this song. Kind of weird.
我一直不怎么喜欢这首歌♥ 觉得有点怪
Shall we dance? Sure.
去跳舞吗 好
I mean, I guess by the time I'd put my mind to, like, computing.
我猜如果当时我把心思放在电脑之类的东西上
You know, caught that first wave,
赶上第一股潮流
would have had a different story.
事情就会大不一样了
Gotta use the bathroom.
我要去趟厕所
Okay.
好吧
I don't know how to do this.
我不知道该怎么办
Do what?
什么怎么办
Just help me.
帮帮我
Can you just...
你能...
Just make this easy for me?
让我不那么为难吗
You wanna get in my car?
想上我的车吗
How long have you been here? Sorry?
你来这里多久了 什么
How long have you been here? In San Junipero?
你来这里多久了 圣朱尼佩洛吗
Couple of months.
几个月吧
Plan is long enough to enjoy myself.
我打算玩到尽兴为止
Guess I'm a tourist, like you.
我猜我跟你一样 也是个游客
Yeah.
是啊
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Stop!
停车
Sorry, but...
抱歉 但是
Man, your face!
天啊 你的表情
You like it? It's just so big.
喜欢吗 好大啊
Reminds me of where I grew up.
让我想起我小时候住的地方
Miss your mom?
想你妈妈吗
You have to show me.
你得教我
Okay. Okay.
好 好
You never slept with a woman before?
你从来没和女人上过床吗
That's not a critique.
我不是在挑剔你
I mean, it was fucking awesome.
刚刚太棒了
No, never with a woman.
嗯 从来没和女人上过床
Never with anyone.
从来没和人上过床
Not anyone?
从来没有吗
What, in town or...? No.
你是说在这城里还是... 不
No one, nowhere.
在哪里都没有
I guess you deflowered me. I deflowered you?
看来你给我开♥苞♥了 我给你开♥苞♥了
What is this? Merry England?
什么年代的话 快乐的英格兰吗
Shut up.
讨厌
You've had relationships though.
但是你跟人谈过恋爱吧
Hello! You got a fiancé.
你可是有未婚夫啊
It's complicated. Yeah, I'll say.
这很复杂 我猜也是
When did you know...
你什么时候知道
that you liked women? I like men too.
你喜欢女人的 我也喜欢男人
Equal rights.
权利平等
Okay.
好吧
But when did you know?
但你是什么时候知道的
Do you always know?
你一直都知道吗
I was married to a guy. A long time, I was married.
我曾是一个男人的妻子 我们在一起很久
I always knew.
我一直知道
I mean, I'd be attracted to other girls,
我会被其他女孩吸引
co-workers, friends,
同事 朋友
some waitress that served me.
为我上菜的服务员
They were crushes. God, they were crushes.
我会迷上她们 疯狂地迷上
Never acted on any of it.
但我从没采取行动
Never did anything.
从没做过什么
I was in love with him.
我爱的是他
I really was in love with him.
我真的很爱他
But he chose not to stick around.
但他没有选择留下
So now it's me.
现在只有我了
And I'm passing through.
我不会久留
And before I leave, I'll have a good time.
在我走之前 我要好好享受
I'm just gonna have a good time.
我只想好好享受一番
Time's nearly up.
时间差不多到了
Then let's lie here.
那我们就躺在这里吧
Excuse me?
打扰
Have you seen Kelly?
你见过凯莉吗
What's that? Kelly.
你说什么 凯莉
I haven't seen her all night.
我整晚都没看到她
You tried the Quagmire?
你去泥潭找过了吗
What is the Quagmire?
泥潭是什么
I'm sorry!
对不起
Yeah, I know you from somewhere.
我在哪里见过你
Tucker's.
塔克酒吧
Kelly's friend, huh? Do you know where to find her?
凯莉的朋友吧 你知道她在哪里吗
How would I know that? You're her friend.
我怎么会知道 你是她朋友
Was a friend. Has she been here?
曾经是朋友 她来过这里吗
No.
没有
You too, huh?
你也是吧
Try a different time.
试试别的时间
Here in '80, the '90s,
80年代 90年代
2002 one time.
还有一次是2002年的这里
She's worth the shot, right?
她值得你一试 对吗
Introducing the totally redesigned Chrysler Cordoba.
接下来为您介绍重新设计的克莱斯勒科尔多瓦
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表