剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
All the luxury you expect is here.
你所期待的奢华应有尽有
But so is gas mileage...
但是油费也不菲...
No, no, no.
不不不
Golden age, right?
黄金年代 是吧
Right. You playing or...
是啊 你要玩还是...
I'm sorry, I'm looking for someone.
对不起 我在找人
Maybe... next time.
也许...下次吧
Kelly?
凯莉
Yeah!
太好了
You're beautiful!
干得漂亮
Select a song!
选一首歌♥
Ladies' room.
去厕所
No, you--
别 你...
Wait a minute.
等等
Why are you here?
你为什么在这里
I was looking for you. Where did you go?
我在找你啊 你去了哪里
I like a change of music.
我想换换音乐听
How the hell is this your era?
这怎么会是你的年代
You hid from me. One, I did not.
你在躲我 第一 我没有
Two, I owe you zero.
第二 我不欠你什么
And three... see point two.
第三 参见第二点
It's not about who owes who. It's about manners.
这跟谁欠谁无关 这是礼貌的问题
You don't know who I am.
你不知道我是谁
You don't know what this means.
你不知道这意味着什么
This means fun.
这意味着乐趣
Or it should. And this...
至少应该是乐趣 而现在...
This is not fun, okay?
这可没什么乐趣 好吗
This is not fun.
这样不好玩
So you don't feel bad?
你一点都不难过吗
Maybe you should feel bad.
也许你应该感到难过
Or at least feel something.
或者至少有点感觉
Have you seen a girl?
你们见过一个女孩吗
Mid-20s, brown hair, glasses?
二十多岁 棕发 戴眼镜
Oh, jeez.
天啊
Please tell me you got your pain slider set to zero.
请告诉我你把你的痛感模块调到零了
Yeah, I think so.
嗯 我想是的
Okay, listen.
听着
How many of them are dead?
他们有多少人已经死了
Like what percentage?
百分之多少
As in full-timers?
常住居民吗
Eighty. Eighty-five.
80 85吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm not gonna jump.
我不会跳的
I know, and I'm sorry, whatever it's...
我知道 对不起 不管怎么样...
In the time I've been here, I said I wouldn't...
我来这儿期间 我说过我不会...
I don't know, do feelings.
怎么说呢 有感觉
You freaked me out.
你把我吓坏了
I don't want to like anyone.
我不想喜欢上任何人
So you've been just... totally fucking inconvenient.
所以你的出现...真是个大♥麻♥烦
It's that...
问题是...
I don't know how long there is.
我不知道还有多久
And I can't. I wasn't prepared for you.
我做不到 我没为你做好准备
For wanting something--
想要一些...
Next week it is.
就是下周
I'm getting married.
我要结婚了
Next week?
下周
To nice Greg?
嫁给老好人格雷戈
Sure you're going through with that? I have to.
你确定要那么做吗 我必须那么做
You have to?
你必须
He really is a good guy.
他真的是个好人
I mean, my family don't approve, but...
我的家人并不赞成 但...
they can't stop us.
他们阻止不了我们
I know he pities me. That pisses me off.
我知道他可怜我 这让我很生气
But that's not fair 'cause he's...
但这不公平 因为他...
You said you don't know how much time there is.
你说你不知道还剩多少时间
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
They tell me three months.
他们告诉我三个月
It's spread basically everywhere.
已经几乎扩散到了全身
They said three months before six months ago.
他们六个月前就说还有三个月
So, you know, what do they know?
所以他们知道什么呢
Doesn't even taste of anything.
连点味儿都没有
But so you'll stay here after? No.
那你之后会留在这儿吗 不
When I'm done, I am done.
等我结束了 我就到此为止
But that's cra-- I mean...
但那太疯...我是说
Why? Richard.
为什么 理查德
That's...
那是...
My husband's name was Richard.
我丈夫叫理查德
He died just two years ago.
他两年前死了
So we had the opportunity to stay in San Junipero.
我们本来有机会一起待在圣朱尼佩洛
Pass over.
过渡
Didn't take it.
他拒绝了
Didn't want to take it. Why wouldn't anyone take it?
他不想 谁会不想要这个机会
He had his viewpoint.
他有自己的想法
There were things he believed and things he didn't believe in,
他有自己相信和不相信的东西
and this place was one of them.
他不相信这里
Wouldn't even visit. Take the trial run.
连来这儿看看 体验一下都不肯
Shit.
我去
I didn't know if I wanted to try it but...
我当初也不知道自己是否想来试试 但
I mean...
我是说
Jesus, without this place,
老天 如果没有这个地方
I never would've met someone like you.
我永远不会认识你这样的人
Yeah, you could have. No, I wouldn't.
怎么不会 不会的
We could have met outside all this. No.
我们在外面也可能会认识 不可能
You...
你...
would not have got me at all.
根本不会碰见我
At all.
不可能
If we really met, I mean...
就算我们真见面了
If we really met, you wouldn't like me.
真的见面了 你也不会喜欢我
Try me.
咱们试试
Or you'd-- You wouldn't want to spend time with me.
或者...你不会想和我待在一起
You'd come and then Try me.
你会来见我 然后 试试啊
Why?
何必呢
Why? What's the point?
何必呢 有什么意义吗
What? Where are you? Houston?
怎么 你在哪 休斯敦
Carson City, Nevada.
内华达州卡森城
So come on.
说吧
I showed you mine.
我都说了我的
Where are you?
你在哪
I can just look it up. Santa Rosa, California.
我可以自己查 加州圣罗莎
That's no distance. I don't want you to
那不远 我不希望你...
I don't want you to see me. I'm scared...
我不希望你看到我 我怕...
And I'm dying.
我要死了
Whatever you are can't scare me.
你是什么人都吓不着我
Let me come visit.
让我去看你吧
I want to say hi.
我想去打个招呼
Here you go.
来吧
You okay?
你还好吧
Please check in at our self-service pods
请使用我们提供的磁卡
using swipe cards provided.
在自助舱登记
You must be Kelly.
你就是凯莉吧
I guess I must.
应该就是了
She's waiting for you. Thank you.
她在等你 谢谢
Please.
请
She won't be able to physically respond in any way.
虽然她身体上无法做出回应
But she can hear you.
但听得见
I'll give you some privacy.
不打扰你们了
Hello, stupid.
你好啊 小傻瓜
It's good to see you.
见到你真好
Hello.
你好
Excuse me.
不好意思
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表