剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
using it on someone called Clara Meades.
给克拉拉·米兹加了标签
Who's she? Clara Meades.
她是谁 克拉拉·米兹
Okay, um...
好
it looks like she was at a demo,
她似乎是参加了一个示♥威♥游♥行♥
and she took a selfie in front of a war memorial.
她在战争纪念碑前拍了张自♥拍♥
Pretending to piss on it.
假装冲上面尿尿
Nice work, Clara.
干得好 克拉拉
Yeah, it's getting near the end of the vote,
投票快结束了
and her mentions are blowing up.
提到她的人数还在爆长
Tusk isn't public knowledge yet? Um, no.
塔斯克案还没公开吧 没有
So people can't know the hashtag works.
人们不知道标签真好用
They're using it to scare her.
他们是想用它吓唬她
Yeah, but they're gonna get her killed.
对 但他们会害死她的
We need to get to her before five.
我们得在五点前找到她
Yeah. Pulling her citizens details.
嗯 正在调出她的公民信息
You're not supposed to have access to that.
你不应该有那个的权限
Yeah, I know. Just getting her location.
我知道 我只想获取她的位置
There.
找到了
Hello?
喂
Yeah, she is.
她在
All right, all right, hold on.
好 稍等别挂
Clara!
克拉拉
Police. For you.
警♥察♥ 找你的
How did they get my number?
他们怎么知道我电♥话♥的
Hello? Clara Meades?
喂 克拉拉·米兹
This is DCI Karin Parke, Met Police.
我是伦敦警局的卡琳·帕克总督察
Sorry to track you down like this,
抱歉用这种方式找到你
but we think you may be in danger.
但我们认为你有危险
Sorry, is this a joke?
抱歉 这是恶作剧吗
Because all this stuff I'm getting is not funny.
因为我收到的这些消息可不好玩
I'm not joking. Stay where you are until we get there.
不是恶作剧 待在原地 我们过去找你
And keep your windows closed.
关好窗户
I'm setting up a perimeter.
我这就设置警戒线
Call Rasmus, we need him across this.
打给拉斯姆斯 我们需要他的协助
Rasmus? Hi, Blue.
拉斯姆斯 你好 布蓝
I'm sending you a postcode and my GPS.
我发了你一个邮编和我的位置
I need you to monitor the area.
你得监控这一地区
Track my location and see if you get anything unusual,
追踪我的位置 看是否有异常情况
any rogue ADIs, yeah?
是否有失灵的人造蜂
Yeah, great, good.
好的
Look, if they come back,
如果他们故伎重施
I think I can catch them.
我应该能抓住他们
I have basically set a trap.
我已经布下了陷阱
So if they-- if they try it again, we've got them.
他们要是再这么做 我们能抓到他们
Are you Batman? They only just rolled them out.
你是蝙蝠侠吗 这是新产品
This'll turn every red light between here and there to green.
这能让途中所有红灯都变绿
Fuck me. If this is the NCA life,
我♥操♥ 要是国家犯罪局这么牛
I should apply for a transfer.
我应该申请调职
Let's go.
走吧
We can take her here.
我们可以带她去这里
It's a safe house for terrorist informers usually.
是给恐♥怖♥分♥子♥线人准备的安全屋
No target sighted.
没看到目标
This is a police operation!
这是警方行动
Everybody vacate their premises now.
请所有人立即疏散
Please leave...
请疏散...
What's that? Someone's trying to break in.
怎么了 有人想入侵
Rasmus? I just picked up an attempted breach.
拉斯姆斯 我发现有人试图入侵
Okay. Granular, they've got a breach.
好 颗粒计划那边发现入侵
One ADI just went offline. Where?
一只人造蜂刚刚掉线了 哪里
800 metres from your location. That's outside our cordon.
距你们800米 在我们的警戒带之外
If someone's trying to pilot it this way,
如果有人想让人造蜂朝这边飞
they're gonna turn 'round the moment they see all these uniforms.
他们一看到警♥察♥就会让它调头
Clara Meades? Yeah.
克拉拉·米兹 是我
I'm Karin Parke. Did you pack a bag?
我是卡琳·帕克 你收拾行李了吗
Yeah, it's by the door. Right, let's go.
收拾了 放在门边 好 走吧
Rasmus got a track on them? Not yet.
拉斯姆斯追踪到他们了吗 还没
It's just precautionary, and it's only for one night.
只是以防万一 住一晚而已
Just gotta call in.
我上报一下
No, not yet.
还没
Hopefully never. Granular are onto it.
希望根本不用 颗粒计划在查
Understood.
明白
They housed a witness here for a while, Shaun said.
肖恩说 曾有个线人在这儿住过
Must've had kids.
肯定有孩子
Have you got kids?
你有孩子吗
No. No.
没有 没有
No plans.
没这个打算
Up the stairs.
上楼吧
Rasmus.
拉斯姆斯
Still nothing. I can't trace it.
依然没进展 我无法追踪
At least there's an en-suite.
至少还有间套房♥
Is there nothing? No.
什么都没有 对
Whoever it is, they've masked their path well.
干这事的人把踪迹掩盖得很好
But that's not--
但那不是...
Fuck. What?
操 怎么了
We just lost a whole hive. What does that mean?
我们失去了一个蜂巢 什么意思
Packed full of ADIs.
里面满是人造蜂
Lost them all too.
全都失联了
No Rasmus? There's thousands of them.
不 拉斯姆斯 有数千只
Where? It's close to your location.
在哪 离你们很近
Rasmus, say that again.
拉斯姆斯 再说一遍
Blue? Blue. It's close... it's very close to you.
布蓝 布蓝 离你们非常近
Text it. Text it to me.
发短♥信♥ 给我发短♥信♥
Rasmus. Text it to-- Shit.
拉斯姆斯 短♥信♥ 操
Do I get to redecorate?
我能重新装♥修♥吗
Hello. Hello.
喂 喂
No...
不...
They've got the whole thing.
他们控制了一切
We're not in control anymore.
我们不能控制了
They've got the whole thing. What are you doing?
他们控制了一切 你在干什么
Fix it!
修好它
Can't you fix it? Shut up!
你修不好吗 闭嘴
Shit.
操
We need to go. Now. Now! Come on!
我们得走了 快 快走
Go. Go, go, go.
跑 跑 跑
What's-- what's happening?
怎么回事
Karin...
卡琳
In there! Go!
进去 快走
Help me block the gap! Tell me what's going on!
帮我堵住门缝 这是怎么了
You're scaring the shit out of me!
你们要吓死我了
Fuck!
操
The fan! The fan!
换气扇 换气扇
Get it away from me!
离我远点
Take your time.
慢慢来
I'd seen so many bodies before.
我见过那么多尸体
At crime scenes, in autopsies.
在犯罪现场 在尸检时
But I'd never seen anyone die.
但我从没见过人死的过程
And she was right there.
她就在我面前
And can you describe the reaction of your colleague, Miss Colson?
你能形容下你同事 科尔森小姐的反应吗
Blue took it hard.
布蓝很受打击
I'll shut it down.
我会关停它
We thought this was one guy, some Mr. Mystery in the vicinity,
我们原以为 附近有一个神秘人士
hijacking one ADI and personally controlling it.
劫持并控制了一只人造蜂
But there were thousands of them.
但刚刚有成百上千只
So it can't be that, right? No.
所以不可能是一个人 对
One person can't fly hundreds at once. No.
一个人不能同时控制那么多蜜蜂 对
Whoever this is, they're controlling the whole system.
不管是谁 他们控制了整个系统
Do you know where they're controlling it from?
你知道他们是从什么地方控制的吗
No. Could be anywhere.
不知道 哪都有可能
You need to fucking sort this out!
你♥他♥妈♥得搞明白
How do the ADIs know who to target?
人造蜂怎么知道目标是谁
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表