剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
and I wish you
我祝你们
all the happiness this stupid world can muster.
拥有这愚蠢的世界所拥有的一切幸福
I love you, Nay-Nay.
我爱你 娜娜
Is the tear too much?
眼泪太过了吗
You fucking sociopath.
你个反♥社♥会♥
Ryan, my car's here. Was it too much?
莱恩 我的车到了 太过了吗
What, the tear, the photo, Mr. Rags?
眼泪 照片 破布先生
I do keep him on my desk.
我的确把它摆在桌上
There's sugary and then there's fucking diabetes.
甜蜜是一回事 你这是糖尿病了
I just wanna make her happy on her wedding day.
我只想在她婚礼这天哄她开心
The captive audience of 4-point holies five-starring your ass off,
不得不听你讲完的4分圣人给你狂打五星
that's just a bonus.
只是额外好处
Naomi and I were best friends. Come on...
娜奥米和我曾经是好闺蜜 得了
I wish her well and wanna express it the best I can.
我祝她好 并想尽力表达好我的祝福
And, yeah, if I nail a speech
是啊 如果我讲得很好
and get five-starred by hundreds of primes,
被几百名上等人打了五星
so what? It's a win-win.
那又如何 那是双赢
What are you hoping for? Like, 4.3, 4.4?
你要多高 4.3 4.4
You get points from your gaming buddies. It's the same thing.
你的游戏队友给你高分 这是一样的
Don't shit on me for aiming higher.
别因为我目标远大就喷我
Pelican Cove higher?
鹈鹕湾那么高吗
What's wrong with Pelican Cove? They're great apartments!
鹈鹕湾怎么了 那公♥寓♥很棒
They are fake-smile jail cells.
那是假笑牢房♥
Great. Car cancelled.
真好 车取消了
And he marked me down
他还给了我低分
so now I have to book another, and I took a ding.
这下我得再叫辆车 而且还被打了低分
Great job. I am sorry,
干得好 对不起
but I miss the normal you.
但我想念正常的你了
Before this obsession,
你执迷于此之前
when we had conversations, remember?
我们还能好好说话呢 记得吗
I need my charger.
我需要我的充电器
This whole ranking thing, just comparing yourself to people who--
这个分数的事 把你自己跟这些
Have you seen my charger?
看到我的充电器了吗
...only pretend to be happy.
假装快乐的人相比
I said don't borrow this!
我叫你别拿的
High fours like Naomi, I bet they're suicidal on the inside.
娜奥米那种大4分的 肯定有自杀倾向
My car is here. Again.
我的车又到了
Your Pelican Cove deposit, is it refundable?
你的鹈鹕湾保证金 拿得回来吗
Like, what if this doesn't work?
如果这没成功呢
Can't you just stay out of my shit? You're my sister!
你就不能别烦我吗 你是我姐姐
Yes! And if you cared about that, maybe you would've noticed
是啊 如果你真在乎 或许就会注意到
living with you hasn't been one big rainbow sandwich for me.
跟你住在一起并不是什么非常愉快的事
Do you know why I never brought any guys back here?
你知道我为什么从不带人回来吗
Because I didn't want them to know
因为我不希望他们知道
I was sharing a skanky-ass cave
我跟一个3分二货先生
with Mr. Three Point Fuck.
共享一间臭哄哄的公♥寓♥
Good luck with your performance!
表演顺利
I'm coming. I'm coming.
我就来 我就来
Jesus Christ! Oh, I'm so sorry.
天呐 真抱歉
That's great. Just great.
这可好 太好了
Nay-Nay!
娜娜
Hey, Lace! Just checking in.
小蕾 就问问你
I'm on my way to the airport right now.
我正在赶往机场
Okay, cool, and you're all good for the rehearsal dinner?
好啊 你准备好来参加彩排晚宴了吧
Oh, yeah. The flight's, what, an hour?
是的 要飞一小时左右吧
That restaurant looks so cool.
餐厅看上去很不错
And you got the dress okay?
收到裙子了吧
In my case.
在我箱子里
I love the pink.
粉色我喜欢
So the latest draft of the speech is great.
讲话的最新一稿很棒
Going handwritten's so cool.
手写♥真♥酷
Those scans of the page, my God, I welled up just at that.
我一看扫描件 天呐 都泪涌了
Oh, thank you! Just one thought.
谢谢 就一点
That whole bit where I help you with the eating disorder thing...
关于你患有饮食失调时我帮了你的事
You think that's a little... A little oversharing, yeah.
你觉得有点... 透露隐私了
You're so right. It's gone.
你说得太对了 我删掉
Okay. Cool. Well, I'll see you in a few hours!
好 那几小时后见了
**I'm getting married tomorrow*
*我明天就结婚了
And here's your tip. Thank you.
你的小费 谢谢
Oh, come on.
拜托
Hi there, how are you doing? I am wonderful.
你好吗 我很好
I am so sorry, that flight is cancelled.
对不起 这趟航♥班♥被取消了
No. No, no, no. Customer incident at the other end.
不不 另一边出了客户事故
But... So when is the next flight?
但...下一班飞机是什么时候
Yeah, they're all kind of full.
都客满了
I booked this weeks ago. It's my best friend's wedding.
这是我几周前订好的 是我最好朋友的婚礼
I'm sorry. I have to get there. I have to.
对不起 我必须赶过去
Okay-- let's see what we can do.
好吧 我想想办法
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢 太感谢了
I see there's one standby seat on another plane leaving tonight.
一架今晚出发的航♥班♥还有个保留位置
That's reserved for members of our Prime Flight Programme.
是为我们最优航♥班♥项目会员预留的
You gotta be a 4.2 or over to qualify.
你得超过4.2分才行
Oh, I'm... I'm a 4.2.
我就是4.2
I'm afraid you're actually a 4.183.
恐怕你是4.183
Well, that's not my fault.
这不能怪我
Some woman dinged me down in the... Can't you just--
有个女人给了我低分 你不能...
I'm sorry, it won't let me book it without the correct ranking.
对不起 分数不对 我订不到机票
But it's so close. There's just nothing I can do.
但就差一点啊 我也没办法
Christ, I mean, surely.
老天爷 肯定有办法吧
I'm gonna have to ask you to moderate your language there.
我需要请您注意用语
Sorry. It's just...
对不起 我...
I'm maid of honour. I cannot miss this wedding.
我是伴娘 我不能错过婚礼
And I am so sorry about that.
那真是太抱歉了
Can you call the supervisor? I cannot do that.
你能打给你的上级吗 不行
Can you just call the supervisor? I cannot do that.
你就打给上级吧 我不能那么做
Call the fucking supervisor! Okay, that's profanity.
他妈的找上级来 好吧 这是脏话
We're zero tolerance on profanity. I'm sorry. It's just
我们对脏话是零容忍♥的 对不起
I have to serve the next customer. No, no, no, no.
我得接待下位客户了 不要
Can you step away, ma'am? God, just fucking help me!
请你让开 女士 他妈的帮帮我
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
I've called security. Oh, no, no, no. Please don't do that.
我已经叫保安了 不 别那么做
I'm, uh... five-starring you. Five stars.
我给你打五星 五星
What's the issue here, Hannah? Intimidation and profanity.
怎么了 汉娜 恐吓和说脏话
Oh, no, no. I was not intimidating. Don't speak, ma'am.
不 我没有恐吓她 别说话 女士
I was just trying to Ma'am.
我就是想 女士
Okay. So, in order to restore calm,
好吧 为了恢复平静
I'm invoking my authority as airport security
我要使用作为机场保安的权利
to dock you one full ranking point as a punitive measure.
给你扣1分 作为惩罚
This is a temporary measure. No!
这只是临时措施 不
Your score reverts to normal in 24 hours.
你的分数24小时后会恢复正常
No, no, no. But I need it now. During this period,
不行 我现在就需要分数 在此期间
all down votes are subject to a times two multiplier.
所有低分将被乘二
Times two?
乘二
We recommend you avoid negative feedback at this time.
我们建议你在此期间避免负面反馈
I'm on double damage?
我现在低分翻倍了
Please, remove yourself from the airport immediately.
请立刻离开机场
Okay, well, due to your ranking...
好吧 由于你的分数...
Hi there. Chuck! Great name.
你好 恰克 名字真棒
Thank you. Hope you're having a great night.
谢谢 希望你今晚愉快
It's pretty good. So I need a car.
挺好的 我需要辆车
You got a vehicle in mind? Anything, really.
有具体想要的车吗 随便
Well, due to your current ranking,
由于你现在的分数
you're restricted to our super saver fleet.
只可以选择特惠车
Yep. That's... Yeah. ICruiser 2?
嗯 好吧 巡游2号♥
They still have the 2?
还有2号♥的
Oh, God.
天呐
Oh, come on.
拜托
Damn it!
该死
The little girl,
小时候
who when we were both five years old in art camp,
五岁的我们在艺术夏令营结识
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表