剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
As a... kindness. It's not so kind to leave.
是出于好心 离开就不那么好了
Okay, look, look, I'm sorry, I just...
好吧 听着 对不起 我只是
I got this chance.
我有这个机会
We got this chance. I wanna share it with you.
我们有这个机会 我想和你分享
I said I made my choice.
我说了我已经决定了
What is it? You feel bad because your husband isn't here?
为什么 因为你丈夫不在这里所以你觉得愧疚
Because that was his choice. Don't.
因为那是他的选择 别说了
He chose not to stay here. It's like he left you.
他选择不留在这里 就像他离开了你
You know, he could have stayed, but he chose to leave you.
他本来可以留下 但他选择离开你
You don't know what you're saying.
你根本不知道自己在说什么
You should be mad at him.
你应该感觉生气
Not whipping yourself with guilt. Get off me.
而不是用愧疚惩罚自己 放手
You can't see it! But what he did, it was selfish actually!
你不明白 但他做的事实际上很自私
Forty-nine years...
49年
I was with him
我和他在一起
for 49 years.
49年
You can't begin to imagine.
你根本无从想象
You can't know...
你根本不懂
the bond, the commitment, the boredom,
我们的羁绊 承诺 厌倦
the yearning, the laughter, the love of it.
渴望 欢乐 以及爱情
The fucking love. You just cannot know!
该死的爱情 你根本不懂
Everything we sacrificed.
我们牺牲的一切
The years I gave him. The years he gave me.
我给予他的那些岁月 他给予我的那些岁月
Did you think to ask?
你想过问我吗
Did it occur to you to ask?
你有想过问我吗
We had a daughter.
我们有个女儿
Alison.
艾莉森
Always difficult, always beautiful.
一直很难搞 一直很美好
Died at 39 years old, bless her heart.
39岁时死了 上帝保佑她
And Richard and I, we felt that heartbreak as one.
理查德和我 我们都心如刀割
You think you're the only person ever suffered, go fuck yourself.
你以为只有自己饱尝痛苦吗 去你♥妈♥的♥
Well, I didn't know Didn't think to.
我不知道 你也没想知道
You know, when he was dying, richard said to me
理查德要死的时候 他说
when they offered him this, to pass over, pass through,
他们给他提供这个机会 过渡 来玩玩
spend eternity in this fucking graveyard you're so in love with,
在这个你热爱的墓地里永生
he said, "How can I?
他说 "我怎么能
When she missed out, how can I?"
她错过了机会 我怎么能"
And so he went.
所以他直接走了
And I wish I could believe he's with her now,
我希望自己能相信他现在和女儿在一起
that they're together, but I don't.
父女团聚 但我做不到
I believe they're nowhere. Just like you said.
我认为他们哪都不在 就像你说的
Gone. No, I pitied you,
没了 不 我是可怜你
and that's the truth. I pitied you.
这就是真♥相♥ 我可怜你
Now you give me some sales pitch
现在你想向我推销
about how fucking peachy forever could be.
这种永恒有多他妈美好
I'm sorry.
对不起
You wanna spend forever somewhere nothing matters?
你想在没有意义的地方永生吗
End up like Wes?
最后像韦斯那样
All those lost fucks at the Quagmire
像那些在泥潭放纵的傻♥逼♥
trying anything to feel something, go ahead.
拼尽全力想要感受到什么 那就去吧
But I'm out. I'm gone.
但我要退出了 我走了
Kelly, I'm sorry.
凯莉 对不起
Kelly!
凯莉
Hey, Kelly.
凯莉
You all right? Yeah, I am fine.
你还好吗 我没事
Well, okay then.
那好吧
Kelly?
凯莉
All things considered...
总得说来
I guess I'm ready.
我想我准备好了
For what?
准备好什么
For the rest of it.
面对接下来的一切
Ready?
准备好了吗
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表