剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
应该是吧
So what happened?
讲讲经过
What, with the kills?
什么 击杀的事吗
I'm in this, uh... farmhouse.
是在一个农舍里
There's this, like, hidden room or something.
那里有个密室之类的地方
We go in and there they are.
我们进去了 发现他们就在里面
First one, I just... It was automatic. Just pop-pop, you know?
第一个就是条件反射 一枪击毙
Right. Just like in training.
嗯 就像训练的那样
Yeah, just like that, yeah. Yeah.
对 就像那样
And the second? I mean, he was on the ground with me.
第二个呢 他跟我在地上纠缠
He?
他
It was a he.
是个男的
So, this was close quarters then?
所以 是短兵相接了
Yeah, he's on top of me. Struggling, I mean...
对 他压在我身上 不断挣扎
I couldn't reach my rifle so I had to stick him.
我够不到我的步♥枪♥ 只能刺他
Stick it. With my knife.
刺它 拿刀刺它
And how did that... feel?
你对此...感觉如何
What, like...? Emotionally.
什么感觉 情感上的
I didn't.
没感觉
I mean, it was quick. It was self-protection.
一切来得太快 我只是自卫
I guess all I felt was, you know, relief.
我想 我只是觉得松了口气吧
Just relief?
只是松了口气
It's not unusual to experience other feelings too.
有其他的感觉也很正常
A moment of euphoria even.
甚至是片刻的欢愉
Yeah, I guess.
大概有吧
I don't know, I thought maybe I'd feel...
我不知道 我以为也许我会...
I don't know.
我说不清
Something else? Yeah, like...
有其他感觉吗 对 比如...
Regret.
后悔
Something like that, but that just wasn't there.
什么的 但我没有这种感觉
So you'd do it again?
所以再来一次 你还会那么做
Yeah, sure.
当然了
So... why are you here?
那么 你为什么来这里
I don't know. I mean...
我不知道
I had a few weird moments.
我感觉不太舒服
My Mass looked like it was glitching out.
我的群视好像出了点故障
But your implants, I mean, they passed every diagnostic.
但你的植入物通过了所有诊断
There is nothing wrong with that? Yeah, they said it's fine.
它没有问题 嗯 他们说没问题
I don't know, I think I just...
我也说不好 我只是...
Felt like something was up with it.
觉得它出了点问题
But there's not.
但并没有问题
No.
是啊
You did a big thing.
你做了件大事
You should be proud of yourself.
你应该感到自豪
Okay?
好吗
It'll pass.
会过去的
Let's get you a good sleep tonight, huh?
今晚好好睡一觉吧
A real good sleep.
美美地睡一觉
Fuck me.
操♥我♥
Way to go, fuck fingers.
你真行 笨手笨脚
It seems Heidekker didn't stay silent too long
看来海德科没审多久
once we got to work on him.
就都招了
He's given up a location,
他说出了一个据点
someplace the roaches have been scavenging.
蟑螂在那里找吃的
Well, all right.
那好
It's a housing project that's been empty since the war.
是个住♥宅♥区 战后就一直空置着
It's not far from here.
离这里不远
So control wants us to do recon before we go back to base.
控制处要我们在返回基地前去那儿侦察一番
Can we hurry it up here?
可以快点吗
We ought to burn the whole forest down, huh?
我们真该把整个森林给烧了 是吧
Give those roaches nowhere to run.
让那些蟑螂无处可逃
Okay, you see that?
好了 看见那个没
Solar panel looks cleaner than the rest.
那块太阳能板比其他几块要干净
And there are some cables.
还有些电缆
There's got to be roaches leaching power.
肯定是蟑螂在偷♥电♥
Why here?
为什么是这里
Christ knows.
天知道
All right.
好了
Better dial it in.
我得上报
Control. This is Medina.
控制处 我是梅迪纳
Positive ID.
确认这里有蟑螂
Signs of activity here at the housing project location.
住♥宅♥区处有活动迹象
Sighted one solar panel,
看到一块太阳能板
looks recently wiped clean and some cabling.
似乎最近被清理过 还有一些电缆
Roger so far.
收到
You all right there? Smell the grass.
你没事吧 闻下草的味道
We can't usually smell nothing.
我们通常是什么都闻不到的
You ever noticed that? No, I never noticed that.
你注意过没 没 从没注意过那个
Requesting course of action.
请示行动方案
Didn't read. Please repeat.
没听清 请重复一遍
Okay.
好的
Control says we should fall back and await comm--
控制处要我们撤退等待信...
Shit!
妈的
Medina.
梅迪纳
Medina.
梅迪纳
Stripe, get back! She's dead. Come on!
斯崔普 回来 她死了 快
Okay. Ready? Cover me.
好 准备好了吗 掩护我
Rai! Rai, come on.
小赖 小赖 快
Okay.
好
Oh, fucking roach got a rifle. Jesus Christ.
该死的蟑螂有把步♥枪♥ 我的老天爷
Fuck. Piece of shit.
妈的 人♥渣♥
Okay, Stripe.
好了 斯崔普
Stripe, come on. Get it together, dude.
斯崔普 拜托 振作起来 兄弟
He fired six shots.
他已经开了6枪了
His rifle looks old, bolt action.
他的步♥枪♥看起来是老式的 手动枪机步♥枪♥
Should take him ten seconds to reload.
再装填应该需要10秒
We go in?
我们要进去吗
We go in and take him out. Are you with me?
我们进去干掉他 你和我一起吗
I'm with you. Let's go!
一起 我们走
Follow me!
跟上我
Ready? Okay,
准备好了吗 好
three, two, one. Cover me.
三 二 一 掩护我
Come on, man! What the fuck?
来啊 伙计 你搞什么鬼
What the fuck is this shit?
这是些什么鬼玩意
Let's go.
我们走
Stripe!
斯崔普
It's okay.
没事
Calm down. Calm down. Calm down.
冷静 冷静 冷静
It's okay. It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you.
没事 没事 我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you. Okay?
我不会伤害你的 好吗
Go on, get out of here. Go on.
走 离开这儿 走
It's not safe. There's roaches here.
这里不安全 有蟑螂
Go on. Get.
走吧 离开这里
Come on!
走啊
Rai, what did you do? Shut up! Come on!
赖 你做了什么 闭嘴 跟上
What did you do, Rai?
你做了什么 赖
Got ya.
找到了
Rai!
赖
No!
不
Run! What the fuck are you doing?
快跑 你到底在做什么
You're killing them! They're roaches!
你杀了他们 它们是蟑螂啊
You're fucking killing them, Rai! Fuck you!
你杀了他们 赖 去你的
What the fuck's wrong with you, man? You got some blown shit.
你到底怎么回事 你脑袋进水了
Pull it together! No.
清醒点 不
Are you all right?
你们还好吗
You gotta get out of here. Come on.
你们得离开这里 快点
Come on!
快啊
Fuck!
操
You better run.
你最好跑快点
Here.
给
I'm all right.
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表