剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
You know, I mean, I'm still fighting for that.
我还在为那个奋斗
And what is "that"?
"那个"是什么
I don't know. Enough to be content?
我不知道 让我知足的东西
Like, to look around and think,
能环顾四周 然后想
well, I guess I'm okay.
我混得不错
Just to be able to breathe out, not feeling like... like...
能够自如呼吸 不会觉得...
Like just...
就是...
And that is way off, like, way, way off.
那还差得很远呢
And until I get there,
我做到那个境界之前
I have to play the numbers game.
我还得遵守分数游戏的规则
We all do, that's what we're in.
我们都得 我们就活在这种世界里
That's how the fucking world works.
这世界就他妈是这个规矩
Look, maybe you don't remember,
或许你不记得了
you know, you're just too old to get it.
你年纪太大了 不懂了
I do not mean that how it sounds.
我不是那个意思
Don't worry. I'm not voting you down.
别担心 我不会给你低分的
Sweetheart.
亲爱的
What time is it?
几点了
I'm heading east from here
我之后要向东了
so I think you need to get yourself another ride.
你得再搭辆车了
Where are we? About 30 miles from Port Mary.
我们在哪 离玛丽港还有30英里
A lot of buses stop here so you should be fine.
这里有很多大巴站 你应该没问题了
Well, thank you. Good luck with your speech.
谢谢你 讲话顺利
I put a little something in there for you.
我给你放了点东西进去
You did? Emergency escape hatch!
是吗 紧急出口
Bye.
再见
In this world, we're all so caught up...
在这世上 我们都太沉浸于
...in our own dramas.
自己的纷扰
So, Dad was like... It's easy to forget what matters.
爸爸还说 很容易忘记什么是重要的
He'd never even heard of the show.
他都没听过这个剧
I'm like, "You never heard of Sea of Tranquillity?"
我说 "你没听过《静海》"
Like, the number-one sci-fi fantasy,
那是排名第一的科幻片
and he's all like, "What the fuck?" Whatever!
他说 "什么鬼" 随便了
I think I'm allergic to this purple.
我觉得我对这紫色过敏
So I'm like, "Well, I'm going to Tranquillity Con in Port Mary.
我就说 "我要去玛丽港的静海大会
That's why I'm dressed like Lieutenant Duster."
所以才扮成了达斯特中尉"
He's all like, "Uh... Port Mary is frickin' miles away."
他说 "玛丽港那么老远"
He one-stars me. Like, thanks, Dad.
然后给了我一星 谢了 老爸
See you back on there. Okay.
回见 好
Are you guys headed to Tranquillity Con?
你们要去静海大会吗
You're into Sea of Tranquillity? Totally.
你也喜欢《静海》 当然
I was all set to go.
我打算去的
My friend, who is there already,
我朋友已经到了
has my costume, but my car broke down.
我的服装在她那儿 但我的车坏了
Well, there's some space in the RV.
房♥车里还有地方
You're a Trank head, huh? Sorry?
你是个静粉吧 什么
Trank head. Sea of Tranquillity fan?
静粉 《静海》粉丝
Oh, yeah. We say Tranksters where I'm from.
是啊 我们那边叫海粉的
Who's your favourite character? Gotta be Lieutenant Duster.
你最喜欢的人物是谁 达斯特中尉吧
She's awesome. She?
她太棒了 她
He! I misspoke.
他 我口误
Lieutenant Duster has no fixed gender.
达斯特中尉没有固定性别
I know, and that's why it's so hard to remember, right?
是啊 所以才不容易记住
Excuse me. Gotta get this.
失陪 我得接一下
My friend, at the convention.
我朋友 在大会上的
Hi, Nay!
娜娜
So, oh, my God, insane night,
天呐 昨天晚上真够呛
but I am so close now.
但我就到了
Don't come.
别来了
What? No. No. I'm, like, an hour away.
什么 不不 我就差一小时的路了
Don't come. I don't want you here.
别来了 我不要你来
I don't know what is up with you,
我不知道你是怎么回事
but I cannot have a 2.6 at my wedding.
但我不能让2.6的人出现在我的婚礼上
Oh, no, that's temporary! That's temporary.
不 那是暂时的 暂时的
Well, the wedding's today so...
婚礼就在今天了
But it doesn't change anything. Lacie...
这并不能改变什么 蕾茜
I can still do the same speech. Lacie...
我还是可以讲话的 蕾茜
And there's Mr. Rags! No!
还有破布先生 不行
But... But you invited me.
但是 你邀请我了
You've seen the guest list. They are all, like, 4.5 or above.
你看过宾客名单了 他们都4.5以上
They are going to freak at a 2.6,
他们见到2.6的会抓狂的
and I am not taking that kind of damage,
我不要那样的负面影响
plus I haven't dipped under a 4.7 in, like, six months.
再说 我都六个月没低于过4.7了
You said you wanted your oldest friend.
你说你希望你最久的朋友去的
When I asked you to speak, you were a 4.2, okay?
我叫你来讲话时 你是4.2
And the authenticity of a vintage bond low four
我们进行过各种模拟 在这种规模的集♥会♥上
at a gathering of this calibre
跟小4分的陈年友谊的真实性
played fantastically on all the stimulations we ran.
会产生非常好的效果
Forecast was a prestige bounce of .2 minimum.
据预测至少能提高.2分
But now you're a sub three. Sorry.
但现在你低于3了 对不起
That just puts the stink on things a little too much.
这就太不讨喜了
That just plays badly for us.
对我们不会有利
So it was just about numbers for you?
你只在乎分数吗
Oh, cut the shit! It was numbers for both of us.
少来了 我们都一样
You wanted those primo votes, don't deny it.
你想要上等人的高分 别否认了
It's not like you could get them on your own.
你凭自己又得不到
Let's not kid ourselves.
我们就别自欺欺人了
Oh, I'm... I'm getting those votes.
我会得到高分的
What? You're just gonna roll up here and make people like you?
怎么 你打算就跑过来逼人喜欢你吗
That's right. I'm doing my speech. No, you're not.
没错 我要做我的讲话 你不能
Yes, I am.
我就要
And they are gonna vote me through the roof when they hear it.
等他们听了 会给我打高分的
Weep their fucking eyes out!
会把眼泪流干
Go home!
回家去吧
Hello?
喂
Fuck!
操
I have never seen your stupid fucking show.
我从没看过你们的破电视剧
Hope they cancel it!
希望它被砍
I need a ride!
我需要搭车
Fuck!
操
Jesus!
天呐
Can I borrow your bike? What?
能借你的摩托吗 什么
Can I borrow your bike?
能借你的摩托吗
Do you, Naomi Jayne Blestow,
你 娜奥米·杰恩·布莱斯托
take this man to be your husband,
是否愿与此人结为夫妇
to live together with him in the covenant of marriage?
与他一起共筑婚姻
To love him, comfort him,
爱他 抚慰他
honour and keep him,
尊敬他 守护他
in sickness and in health...
不论疾病或健康
and forsaking all others, be faithful unto him...
不再眷顾其他人 忠于他
To my best mate, Anthony. Let's hear it for him.
敬我的伴郎 安东尼 为他鼓掌
You've been there from day one.
你一直在我左右
I love you, man. I appreciate you.
我爱你 伙计 我感激你
Hilarious speech, by the way. By your standards.
按你的标准 讲话还是很逗的
He's still got a few bullets left. Oh, man.
他还剩几颗子弹呢 天呐
Oh, gosh, well, um...
天呐
Shit!
该死
We have so many people to thank. Our beautiful bridesmaids.
我们要感谢太多人 美丽的伴娘们
But, of course,
但当然
my most heartfelt thanks, my warmest thanks,
我最真挚的感激 最温暖的谢意
are to someone who's my best friend, my lover
是给我最好的朋友 我的情人
and now, I'm honoured to say,
如今 我很荣幸地说
my wife.
她也是我妻子
Naomi!
娜奥米
Naomi.
娜奥米
One, two, three! Naomi!
一二三 娜奥米
The A Team!
A队
I love you so much, darl.
我好爱你 亲爱的
Come on.
来吧
Congratulations, sir.
恭喜 先生
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表