剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
Captain Daly.
戴利舰长
Report.
请讲
A non-federation vessel jumped straight out of white space
一艘非联盟飞船径直从白太空
right in front of us.
跳到我们前方
Valdack. That can't be.
是瓦尔达克 不可能
My data scan indicates a heavily armored Gorgan Dreadnought,
我的扫描数据显示是一艘重装甲戈尔甘无畏战舰
vessel ID number 986♥4♥321.
序列号♥是986♥4♥321
Thank you, Dudani.
谢谢你 杜达尼
Valdack must have hijacked it from the Fermi hub
瓦尔达克肯定是从费尔密中心劫持了它
and tracked our position.
追踪到了我们的位置
Tulaska, shield status?
图拉斯卡 防护罩状态如何
Shields 100%.
防护罩完好
Helmsman Packer? Captain.
帕克舵手 舰长
Prime rear thrusters. Rear thrusters primed.
准备启动后推进器 后推进器已启动
If that's Valdack, he'll rip us to shreds.
如果那瓦尔达克 他会把我们撕成碎片
Captain, we have to surrender. There's no other way.
舰长 我们必须得投降 别无选择
Let's not lose our heads, Lieutenant Walton.
先别自乱阵脚 沃顿中尉
Shields at 68%.
防护罩只剩68%了
Heavy damage reported, decks six through ten.
出现严重损伤 六号♥至十号♥船舱
Fires in med center and major rupture to cargo bay Alpha.
医疗中心着火 货仓α出现大裂口
We've got no choice, Captain!
我们没有别的选择了 舰长
Do you want me to open comms with Valdack's craft, Captain?
需要我联♥系♥瓦尔达克的飞船吗 舰长
Negative.
不
Shields at 54%. There's no way out.
防护罩还剩54% 我们走投无路了
Captain, please. Not now, Walton.
舰长 求你了 不是时候 沃顿
Helmsman Packer, take us into that asteroid gas cluster.
舵手帕克 飞进小行星气体团
Into the cluster? That's suicide, sir.
飞进气体团 那就是自杀 长官
It is our only chance.
那是我们唯一的机会
That gas cluster is charged with ionized pyron particles.
气团中充满了电离派朗粒子
If our shields hold,
如果我们的防护罩撑得住
we can use them to increase our photon intensity.
我们就能利用这些粒子增加我们的光子强度
Packer, increase thrusters.
帕克 加大推进器火力
Shields at 43%.
防护罩还剩43%
It'll tear the ship apart, Captain!
飞船会四分五裂的 舰长
Walton, you are a Space Fleet officer. Act accordingly.
沃顿 你是一名太空舰队长官 拿出点样子来
Shields at 32%. Valdack's not following.
防护罩仅剩32% 瓦尔达克没跟上来
Packer, turn us around.
帕克 调头
Tulaska, charge photon bolts.
图拉斯卡 光子闪电炮准备
Bolts charged, Captain.
准备完毕 舰长
Fire!
开火
His hull's breached, shields gone.
他的外壳破损了 防护罩已消失
He's defenseless.
他失去了防护
Lieutenant Lowry, open comms.
洛瑞中尉 打开通讯
He's already hailing us, Captain.
他主动联♥系♥我们了 舰长
On screen.
播出来
Captain Daly,
戴利舰长
may you drown in the venom of 900 Tragorian snakes!
愿你溺死在900条塔格瑞安毒蛇的毒液中
You are defeated, Valdack.
你被我打败了 瓦尔达克
Return the plasmorthian crystal
把等离子团水晶还回来
and we'll cause you no more damage.
我们就停止对你的攻击
You must think me a fool, Captain!
你以为我是个白♥痴♥吧 舰长
I know the crystal's capabilities,
我知道水晶的能力
and I will die before I give it up!
我死不放弃
I gave you a chance, Valdack, showed you mercy.
我给了你机会 瓦尔达克 手下留情了
Reflect on that while you can.
趁你还活着知道点好歹吧
Close comms.
关闭通讯
Tulaska, destroy his ship. Yes, Captain.
图拉斯卡 摧毁他的飞船 是 舰长
That was incredible, Captain. You saved our lives.
太了不起了 舰长 你救了我们的命
I'm so sorry I lost it back there, Captain.
很抱歉我先前失控了 舰长
Not for the first time, Walton.
不是第一次了 沃顿
And I should know by now never to doubt you.
我现在该知道了 永远不要怀疑你
Please forgive me.
请原谅我
At ease, Walton.
稍息 沃顿
Captain, sensors indicate an escape pod ejected
舰长 传感器感应到在瓦尔达克的飞船
from Valdack's ship before detonation.
爆♥炸♥前有一艘逃生舱弹出
He's escaping with the crystal.
他带着水晶逃跑了
You want me to plot a pursuit course, Captain?
要我设定追击航线吗 舰长
No.
不
We'll let him go... for now.
暂时 让他跑吧
That's great decision-making, Captain.
这是个伟大的决定 舰长
Three cheers for Captain Daly.
为戴利舰长欢呼三声
Hip hip. Hooray!
嘿嘿 万岁
Hip hip. Hooray!
嘿嘿 万岁
Hip hip. Hooray!
嘿嘿 万岁
♪For he's a jolly good fellow For he's a jolly good fellow♪
♪他是个快乐的好小伙 他是个快乐的好小伙♪
♪For he's a jolly good fellow♪
♪他是个快乐的好小伙♪
♪And so say all of us♪
♪大家都这么说♪
God bless you, Captain. God bless you.
上帝保佑你 舰长 上帝保佑你
Thirteenth floor.
13层到了
Welcome to Callister.
欢迎来到卡利斯特
Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me.
借过
Elena, my pass doesn't work.
伊莲娜 我的通行证失效了
You must renew on first of each month.
每月1号♥需要更新
Yeah, I know that, but the first was on the weekend, so...
我知道 但1号♥是周末 所以
Ok.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Prepare to enter
准备进入
the most immersive gaming experience in years,
数年来最为逼真的游戏体验
Infinity, from Callister Inc.
《无限轮回》 卡利斯特公♥司♥出品
Morning, Mr. Daly. Helmsman Packer.
早上好 戴利先生 帕克舵手
I mean, Mr. Packer. Nate.
我是说帕克先生 内特
Ok.
好吧
Are you making coffees?
你要泡咖啡吗
Yeah.
是啊
Do you think maybe you could make me one too?
你能帮我也泡一杯吗
Sure, sure. what do you want?
没问题 你想要什么咖啡
Just vanilla latte. Skim milk.
香草拿铁就好 脱脂牛奶
Yeah, good call. 'Cause...
好选择 因为
...those are very, very big numbers.
这数字可不小
We might just have to hold you to that.
我们可能要指望你了
Well, no, yes, of course.
是的 当然
Sure. Yes.
当然
Oh, are you OK, man?
你没事吧
I guess you didn't see my gym bag.
你没看到我的健身袋吧
Here. Come on.
来 起来
I'm sorry, bud. OK.
不好意思 伙计 没事
You left it...
你把它...
You're gonna do it for me and make it good.
你必须得做 而且得做好
You know you are a god to me at least.
至少在我眼里 你就是神
The ladies' bathroom is that way.
女厕所在那边
The sign's kind of confusing.
标识可能有点误导
You're Robert Daly, right?
你是罗伯特·戴利吧
Right. Yeah, hi.
是我 你好
I'm Nanette, Nanette Cole.
我是娜内特 娜内特·科尔
I started here today, coding on the update,
我第一天来 负责升级编程
and I just wanted to, uh, pass on my admiration
我想来表达一下我的敬意
to the person who actually designed Infinity.
是你设计了《无限轮回》
The procedural algorithm is amazing.
它的程序算法实在是太棒了
It's just some beautiful code.
代码写得真好
Thank you.
谢谢
That's actually the reason that I wanted to work here.
其实这就是我想来这儿工作的原因
You must be busy. I'm so sorry. No, no, it's fine.
你一定很忙吧 不好意思 没事
Sorry. No.
抱歉 没事
Well, just fangirling. Sorry.
不好意思 我太迷妹了
Vintage.
古董宝贝
Yeah, it's Space Fleet.
对 是《太空舰队》
It's a TV show. Before your time.
是部电视剧 那个年代你还没出生
Before my time, actually.
我也没出生
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表