剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
started talking to me because she saw I was scared.
她看到我害怕 就来跟我说话
The girl who helped me make Mr. Rags...
她帮我做了破布先生
Teardrop. Crowd goes wild.
眼泪 观众欢呼
You can do this.
你可以的
Sorry, okay, I swear I'm on my way.
对不起 我在赶去了
How far away are you?
你还有多远
Quite a ways. I missed my flight.
还挺远 我错过了航♥班♥
What? Well, not missed it but...
什么 不是错过了 但...
But... So you're not gonna make the rehearsal dinner?
你赶不上彩排晚宴了
No. Lacie!
嗯 蕾茜
I am so sorry. It's been...
对不起 今晚真是...
I got a rental car. I'm driving.
我租了车 我在开车
Driving? That's like nine hours.
开车 那要九小时才能到
I'm making good time,
我开得很快
gonna go through the night, make a road trip out of it.
我会开通宵 就当公路旅行了
Is everything okay?
你没事吧
I can find a replacement if something's wrong.
如果有问题我可以找人替你
No. No. No. I'll be there.
不不 我会赶去的
I swear on Mr. Rags.
我以破布先生起誓
Okay, just drive safe!
好吧 路上小心
You bet. I'll just--
当然 我...
Come on.
拜托
Come on.
拜托
Please.
拜托了
Okay.
好
What do you want?
你想干什么
Oh, shit.
该死
Sorry.
对不起
Your charger doesn't fit my car.
你的充电器跟我的车不配套
Don't see those around much these days. It's a rental.
这种如今不多见了 是租的
Ours chargers are Q2Z, yours one's a K1.
我们的充电器是Q2Z的 你那是K1的
They didn't give you an adapter?
他们没给你适配器吗
No. Do you have one?
没有 你有吗
Not in here. Ask around.
这里没有 去问问看
Thanks, anyway. You're super helpful.
还是谢谢了 你帮了大忙
Two stars?!
两星
Two stars?
两星
Wasn't a meaningful encounter.
不是什么有意义的偶遇
Sir, excuse me.
先生 打扰
Excuse me, sorry.
打扰 抱歉
Do you have a K1 adapter, by any chance?
你有K1适配器吗
Ma'am, how about you, a K1 adapter,
女士 你呢 K1适配器
perhaps, in the trunk of your car?
你行李箱里有吗
Sure.
好吧
Great.
太好了
Oh, ma'am, hi. Do you have a K1 adapter?
女士 你有K1适配器吗
I have a rental car. It's...
我租了辆车
Slow down. Let's give her a ride.
停下 我们载她一程吧
She's, like, 2.8.
她才2.8
Come on!
拜托
I didn't even do anything!
我什么都没做
You look like you need a ride.
你似乎需要搭车
Actually, I'm okay.
其实 不用了
Don't look it.
看来需要啊
Come on. I don't bite.
来吧 我不咬人
Luther, Mrs. Coffee, reds, whiskey. Help yourself.
路瑟 咖啡太太 赤红 威士忌 你自便
I'm okay. Thanks.
不用 谢谢
Where are you headed?
你去哪
Just as close as you can get to Port Mary would be great.
尽量靠近玛丽港就行
Checking my feed for danger signs?
在翻我的信息找危险迹象吗
I get it a lot.
大家都这样
1.4 gotta be an antisocial maniac, right?
1.4的人肯定是反♥社♥会♥的疯子 是吧
You seem... Normal?
你似乎 挺正常
Yeah. Thank you.
嗯 谢谢
It took some effort.
还是很费了一番力的
What happened to you?
你是怎么了
I mean, you're a 2.8, but you don't look 2.8.
你2.8 你看上去可不像2.8的
That's not-- This is temporary.
那是...暂时的
I'm gonna turn it around.
我会扭转过来的
I'm going to a wedding.
我要去参加婚礼
Maid of honour. Nice.
我是伴娘 不错啊
Wanna hear my speech?
想听听我的讲话吗
No.
不想
So how come you're a 2.8?
你怎么落到2.8的
Well, I got marked down at the airport for yelling,
我因为在机场大吼被扣分了
and they put me on double damage.
他们还给我开了低分翻倍
How did it feel? Awful.
感觉怎么样 很糟
I meant the yelling.
我是说大吼
I don't know. I was mad.
我不知道 我当时生着气
Look at where it got me.
瞧我落得什么下场
But as long as I get to the wedding, do the speech,
但只要我赶到婚礼 讲了话
they'll overlook the 2.8.
他们不会在意我是2.8的
I'm with the bride.
我是新娘的朋友
And if I do well, well, they're all high fours
如果我做得好 他们都是大4分的
so that velocitates my arc.
会迅速拉高我的分数
And once they lift the point penalty,
等罚分解除
well, my average goes way up,
我的平均分就会上去
and, yeah, it's gonna be okay.
那就没事了
God, you remind me of me.
天呐 你让我想起了自己
Not now.
不是现在
I was, uh... 4.6 once.
我曾经是4.6分
4.6? Used to live for it.
4.6 以前视此为生命
All the work I put in...
我付出了那么多努力
Eight years ago, Tom, my husband, got cancer.
八年前 汤姆 我丈夫得了癌症
It was pancreatic. It was a real bitch.
胰腺癌 非常讨厌
The symptoms showed up late.
症状出现得很晚
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
You don't know me so you're not really sorry.
你并不认识我 所以不会怎么遗憾
You're just mainly awkward
你主要是觉得尴尬
cos I have sprung some cancer talk at you.
因为我突然对你谈起了癌症
Anyway, I five-starred every doctor,
总之 我给每个医生 护士
every nurse, every high-four consultant that we had.
大4分的会诊医生都打了五星
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
The cancer didn't give a shit. It just kept growing.
但癌症才不在乎 它还是继续扩散
A couple of months in,
几个月后
we heard about this experimental treatment.
我们听说了一个实验治疗
It was very expensive. It was very exclusive.
非常昂贵 而且不好进
I did everything I could to get him a spot there.
为了帮他争取位置我想尽了办法
Tom was a 4.3.
汤姆是4.3
They gave his bed to a 4.4.
他们把他的位置给了个4.4的
So when he died I thought, fuck it.
所以他死后 我想 去他的
I started saying what I wanted, when I wanted.
我开始随时随心所欲地说话
Just drop it out there.
就那么冲口而出
People don't always like that.
人们并不总喜欢我这样
It is incredible how fast you slip off the ladder
你一开始这么做 分数嗖嗖下滑
when you start doing that.
简直难以置信
It turned out a lot of my friends didn't care for honesty.
原来很多我的朋友并不喜欢诚实
Treated me like I had taken a shit at their breakfast table.
他们对我就好像我在他们早餐桌上拉了屎
But, Jesus Christ, it felt good.
但是 那感觉真妙
Shedding those fuckers.
摆脱那些混♥蛋♥
It was like taking off tight shoes.
就像脱掉一双挤脚的鞋
Maybe you should try it? Oh, come on.
或许你也该试试 得了
Why not?
为什么不呢
I can't just kick off my shoes and walk the earth or whatever.
我不能就踢掉鞋子到处走
You won't know unless you try. Oh, that's just...
你不试怎么知道 那是...
Look, you had something with your life,
你生命中曾有一些
real things, good things, and you lost it all,
真实 美好的东西 你全部失去了
and I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
So now you've got nothing left to lose.
你现在没什么可失去的了
But I don't even have the something worth losing, not yet.
但我都没有值得失去的东西呢
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表