剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
我不用
You see me as I am.
你能看见我真正的样子
Of course I see you.
我当然能看见你
You don't see roach?
你看到的不是蟑螂吗
You ain't a roach.
你不是蟑螂
Roaches is all...
蟑螂都很...
Fucked up?
不正常吗
Roaches don't speak.
蟑螂不会说话
You just can't hear us.
你只是听不到我们讲话
What the fuck are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
Your implants. Your army implants.
你的植入物 你的军队植入物
The Mass system?
群视系统吗
They put it in your head to help you fight,
他们把它植入你脑袋里 帮你战斗
and when it works, you see us as something other.
它会让你把我们看成另外的样子
One of us, Luka,
我们中一个叫卢卡的
was making a... A machine.
正在制♥造♥一种机器
Light flashes. Said it can interfere with the implant.
能够闪光 据说它可以干扰你们的植入物
You're roaches?
你是蟑螂
But I've seen roaches.
但是我见过蟑螂
I've seen them, they're fucking... like, uh...
我见过他们 他们就像...
Animals? No, they're monsters. I've seen them.
动物 不 是怪物 我见过他们
The implant made you see this.
那是植入物让你看到的
Fuck. The villagers...
操 村民们呢
The locals, they... they ain't army.
当地人 他们不是军人
They got no Mass in their heads.
他们的脑袋里没有装群视
They're scared of the roaches.
但他们害怕蟑螂
They hate the fucking things. Everybody hates us.
他们恨那些东西 所有人都恨我们
Well, what the fuck do they see?
那他们看到的是什么
The fucking civs, when they look at a roach, what do they see?
那些平民 他们看到的蟑螂什么样
What you see now.
就是你现在所看到的
They hate all the same because it's what they've been told.
他们照样恨我们 因为他们一直被这么洗♥脑♥
Ten years ago, it began.
一切始于十年前
Post-war.
战后
First, the screening programme, the DNA checks,
最开始 是筛选 DNA检查
then the register, the emergency measures.
接着是登记 执行紧急措施
And soon everyone calls us creatures. Filthy creatures.
很快所有人都称我们是畜生 肮脏的畜生
Every voice. The TV. The computer.
所有媒体 电视 电脑
Say we have... we have sickness in us.
都说我们有病
We have weakness. It's in our blood.
我们的血液有问题
They say that our blood cannot go on.
他们说我们的血液不能延续下去
That we cannot go on.
我们不能继续存活
My name was Catarina.
我的名字原是卡塔里娜
He was Alec.
他是亚历克
Now we're just roach.
现在我们只是蟑螂
But now...
但现在
Now you see me.
现在你看到我了
Now you see me.
现在你看到我了
Rai?
小赖
Rai, no!
赖 不
Tell me I shouldn't kill you.
给我个不杀你的理由
None of it's true, Rai.
都不是真的 小赖
What the fuck got you?
你究竟有什么毛病
None of it's true.
都不是真的
Fuck you.
见鬼去吧
Get up. Back against the wall.
起来 靠墙
Get up!
起来
You want me to come in there?
你要我进去吗
It's all right. I can just talk to him.
没事 我可以就这样跟他谈
Thank you, Briley.
谢谢 布里利
Stripe.
斯崔普
We owe you an apology.
我们欠你一个道歉
We didn't spot the fault in your Mass.
我们没能发现你群视植入物的故障
I got you a coffee.
我给你拿了杯咖啡
The device you found in the farmhouse,
你在农舍中发现的设备
you mentioned it to the doctor.
你跟医生提起的那个
Is this the thing?
是这个吗
We found it on an old block that you and Raiman were searching.
我们在你和赖曼搜查的旧街区里也发现了
Looks like they reverse
貌似是用我们
engineered it from some of our drone parts and so on.
无人机的一些部件逆向工程做的
The light here transmits a code.
这里的光能发送一个代码
It's like a virus. It burrows into your Mass,
就像病毒 入侵你的群视植入物
trying to shut it down from within.
试图从内部将其关闭
I tell you,
我跟你说
those roaches are getting more ingenious than we give them credit for.
这些蟑螂比我们想的更有创造力
The whole thing is a lie.
整件事是个谎言
I understand why you'd say that, yeah.
我理解你为什么这么说
Roaches.
蟑螂
They look just like us.
他们跟我们长得一样
Of course they do.
当然了
That's why they're so dangerous.
这就是他们危险的原因
Humans. You know, we give ourselves a bad rap,
人类 我们总说自己不好
but we're genuinely empathetic as a species.
但我们是个真正有同情心的物种
I mean, we don't actually really want to kill each other.
我们并不真想互相残杀
Which is a good thing.
这是件好事
Until your future depends on wiping out the enemy.
但你要消灭敌人以保未来时就不是了
Come on, sit down.
过来 坐下
I don't know how much history you studied in school.
我不知道你在学校学了多少历史知识
Many years ago, I'm talking early 20th century,
很多年前 20世纪初
most soldiers didn't even fire their weapons.
大部分士兵甚至没开过枪
Or if they did,
或者就算开枪
they would just aim over the heads of the enemies.
他们也只是朝敌人的头上放空枪
They did it on purpose.
他们故意这么做
British Army. World War I.
第一次世界大战中的英国♥军♥队
The brigadier, he'd walk the line with a stick
陆军准将会拿着棍子走在阵线中
and he'd whack his men in order to get them to shoot.
他会抽打他的士兵让他们开枪
Even in World War II, in a firefight,
即便在第二次世界大战中 交火时
only 15%, 20% of the men would pull the trigger.
只有15%到20%的人会开枪
The fate of the world at stake
世界的命运悬于一线
and only 15% of them fired.
只有15%的人开枪
Now what does that tell you?
这告诉你什么
It tells me
这告诉我
that that war would have been over a whole lot quicker
战争本可结束得更快
had the military got its shit together.
如果当时军队能振作起来的话
So we adapted.
所以我们进行了改进
Better training. Better conditioning.
更有效的训练 更好的调整
Then comes the Vietnam War,
之后爆发了越南战争
and the shooting percentage goes up to 85.
开火百分比上升到了85%
Lot of bullets flying. The kills were still low.
枪林弹雨 但击杀率仍然很低
Plus the guys who did get a kill,
而且真杀了人的军人
well, most of them came back all messed up in the head.
大多数回来后出现了心理问题
And that's pretty much how things stayed until Mass came along.
直到群视诞生 才出现转机
You see, Mass...
群视
Well, that's the ultimate military weapon.
是终极军事武器
It helps you with your intel.
为你提供情报
Your targeting. Your comms . Your conditioning.
瞄准目标 进行通讯 调整心态
It's a lot easier to pull the trigger
如果瞄准的是妖怪
when you're aiming at the bogeyman, hmm?
开枪就容易得多了 对吧
It's not just your eyes, though.
不仅是视觉
Takes care of your other senses, too.
还掌控了你其他的感官
You don't hear the shrieks.
你听不到尖叫声
You don't smell the blood and the shit.
闻不到血腥味
They're human beings.
他们都是人类
Do you have any idea the amount of shit that's in their DNA?
你知道他们的DNA里都有什么吗
Higher rates of cancer.
癌症高发率
Muscular dystrophy. MS.
肌肉萎缩症 多发性硬化症
SLS. Substandard IQ.
智力发育不全综合征 智力低下
Criminal tendencies. Sexual deviances.
犯罪倾向 性行为异常
It's all there.
都在那里
The screening shows it.
都是筛选查到的
Is that what you want for the next generation?
你希望下一代是这样的吗
Don't feel bad about doing your job.
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表