剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
That's why I went on this trip.
所以我才开始这趟旅行
Just to get away
只是想暂时逃离
and make, you know, all the memories that I can...
尽量多制♥造♥一些回忆
while I can.
趁我还有能力
And I know I gotta talk to her and I gotta just...
我知道我终究要跟她说话 我得...
But not on this. You know, I just--
但不要这样谈 我只是...
I'll deal with it.
我会处理的
I'll deal with it when I get back, you know. I'll just...
等我回去后会处理的 我会...
You're a good guy, Cooper.
你是个好人 库珀
Call your mum.
给你妈妈打电♥话♥吧
Zero, zero, one, nine, three, nine, two, nine.
No, I did not buy a pair of sandals in Koh Samui last night
不 我昨晚没有在苏梅岛买♥♥凉鞋
because I'm in--
因为我在...
And how long...and how long does that take?
这要花多久
Because I need to buy a ticket back to America.
因为我现在要买♥♥机票回美国
Oh, my God.
天啊
Can I just say, this is the most blatant cover story
我要说 这二次约炮的企图
for a second hook-up ever?
也太明显了
Yes! Yes!
太好了
Oh, my God. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
天啊 谢谢你 谢谢 谢谢
Alright. Don't forget your bag.
好吧 别忘了你的包
The bag, yep, my bag. Alright.
包 没错 我的包
You are a top bird.
你是个好姑娘
I don't know what that means,
我根本不知道那是什么意思
but I heard somebody say it once, and you're it.
但我听别人说过 你就是
I got a plan.
我有个计划
Yeah. It's odd jobs.
打零工
For who? For, like, it's an app.
给谁打 是一个应用
You can kind of-- like...
你能 就...
I've used it all over when funds were low, so...
我没钱的时候经常用这个 所以...
Oh, there's some interesting ones. Pretty cool.
的确有些有意思的活儿 挺不错的
"Thrillseekers wanted."
"招募寻求刺♥激♥者"
This looks right up your street. Okay.
这看上去很合你的胃口 好吧
Okay, four pound signs. That's a biggie. That's good.
好吧 酬劳四星 是个大单子 不错
It's a little out of town.
离市区有点远
And some kind of play test deal
是某种游戏测试
for a company called Saitoo...
给一个叫斋藤...
Saitogoo...
斋藤游...
SaitoGemu? SaitoGemu. Yeah.
斋藤游戏 斋藤游戏 没错
They're huge.
那可是个大公♥司♥
They're really big. Really?
真的很大 真的吗
Horror games?
恐怖游戏
Have you heard of...
你听说过...
oh, what's one of theirs?
哪个是他们出的来着
Harlech Shadow.
《哈莱克魅影》
Harlech Shadow? Yes, I have.
《哈莱克魅影》 听说过
I used to play that in my buddy David Ludwig's basement
我七年级时在我哥们大卫·路德维格的
when we were, like, seventh grade.
地下室里玩过
Well, that's Shou Saito. It's his company.
那就是斋藤翔 是他的公♥司♥
He's like this genius, super secretive. Okay.
他是个天才 超级神秘 好吧
And apparently, they're working on this new project.
他们在研究一个新项目
Big money involved. Groundbreaking.
投了好大一笔钱 前所未有的突破
But nobody knows anything about it.
但没人知道具体是什么
Well, maybe if I play my cards right
要是我做得够好
I can get you an exclusive with Shou.
说不定能给你搞到翔的独家采访
Fo Shou? Yeah?
《翔记》 怎么样
You should take a photo.
你应该拍张照
Seriously, if you get a photo of
说真的 要是你能拍到
anything that they're working on,
他们正在研究的任何东西
that's a fuckload more money than four pound signs.
赚的钱可比四星酬劳多多了
Cool.
好吧
Well, where is this place?
这地方到底在哪
Mr. Copper.
科珀先生
Just Cooper.
叫我库珀就行
Mr. Cooper, I apologize.
库珀先生 对不起
Just Cooper is fine.
就叫我库珀吧
Then, in that case, I'm just Katie.
既然如此 叫我凯蒂就行了
Follow me. Oh, yeah.
跟我来 好
I'll just get my pack here. Rav will take care of that.
我拿一下我的行李 拉弗会处理好的
Oh, Rav will take care of that. Okay, great.
拉弗会处理 那好吧
That's good. I don't wanna carry it anyway.
好吧 我反正也不想背了
Rav kind of reminds me of like an end-of-level boss.
拉弗看上去像最终关卡里的首领怪
You know, haiukon. Just...
升龙拳
How was your journey? Great. Thanks.
一路过来怎么样 挺好的 谢谢
The car pick you up okay? Yeah.
车子顺利接到你了吗 是的
This way.
这边走
Are they... seeing?
他们...看得到吗
It's cool. Very cool.
厉害 真厉害
Come on.
过来吧
Feel like I'm gonna go meet Dumbledore.
感觉我就要见邓布利多了
Hope I get Gryffindor.
希望能分到格兰芬多
I'm gonna need your phone
我要拿走你的电♥话♥
and anything else you might use to send and receive.
以及其他能发送和接受讯号♥的工具
A little paranoid, don't you think? Can't be too careful.
有点疑神疑鬼了吧 小心驶得万年船
Okay, there you go.
好吧 给你
Wow, you really are paranoid.
你还真是疑神疑鬼
It's white.
还真白
Okay, so I'm guessing this says, like,
我猜这上面是说
I agree to have my kidneys harvested?
我同意被采集肾脏吗
Actually, it's a pretty standard NDA-disclaimer thing.
其实是标准保密协议和免责声明之类的
Okay.
好吧
It's important that you realize
重要的是要告诉你
there is a small medical procedure involved.
我们需要做个小手术
Sorry, for a game?
抱歉 为了游戏测试吗
Nothing permanent and we don't harvest your kidneys,
不是永久性的 我们也不会取走你的肾
I promise. Okay.
我保证 好吧
It's no more invasive than having your ears pierced.
比打耳洞造成的伤害还要小
"Confidential information,
"机密信息
brain downloads the game, duration, termination..."
大脑下载游戏 持续期 中止..."
The signature page...
签名页...
Where do I sign?
我签在哪里
Signature. Yeah. There's a page missing.
要签名 少了一页
Okay. Just a moment.
好吧 稍等
Alright. I'll just wait... here.
好吧 我就等...在这里
What the fuck?
什么东西
All good? All good.
没事吧 没事
What we're working on is an interactive augmented reality system.
我们研究的是一种交互式增强现实系统
Like VR? More like layers on top of reality.
就像虚拟现实 是在现实之上增加层次
Okay.
好吧
What's that? We call this a mushroom.
那是什么 我们叫这个蘑菇
Like Mario Brothers? If you like.
像《马里奥兄弟》里的 可以这么说
You're qualified to do this, right?
你有相应的资质吧
I haven't killed anyone yet.
到现在为止我还没杀过人
May I?
行吗
Yeah.
好
All done.
好了
That was it? See, I told you I'm good.
就这样 我跟你说了我很厉害
No, don't worry, it's not permanent.
不 别担心 这不是永久性的
Okay.
好吧
What is this, like, some kind of memory test or something like that?
这是什么 记忆测试之类的吗
You'll find out. Oh, okay.
到时候就知道了 好吧
You might feel a slight twinge as it initializes.
刚启动的时候你可能会有轻微的刺痛感
Oh, okay.
好吧
Commencing at 5:38.
5点38分开始
You ready? Yes, sir!
你准备好了吗 准备好了 长官
Nearly there.
快好了
I thought I turned that off.
我以为我关掉了
All done. You feel okay?
完成了 你感觉还好吧
Feel great.
好极了
Watch the targets. Okay.
看着圆垫 好的
Is--
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表