剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
'Georgian rebels have formally claimed responsibility
格鲁吉亚反叛者正式对几近造成
for the Narwhal virus that brought Russia's
俄♥罗♥斯♥金融基础设施
financial infrastructure to near collapse.
崩溃的独角鲸病毒负责
'Successful testing of intelligent synthetic flesh
智能合成肌肉测试成功
'aimed at getting multiple amputees back on their feet
该产品旨在帮助截肢病人重新站立
'is hailed as a major breakthrough.'
被赞为重大突破
Hon?
亲爱的
'Elsewhere...' Ash.
在其它地区 艾什
Ash!
艾什
Can you take those?
接一下
I snotted in yours, is that OK?
我在你那杯里擤鼻涕了 行吗
Yeah. ..
行啊
What?
什么
Palms - burning palms.
手 烫手
Shit! Sorry.
擦 对不起
Glove box.
放杂物箱里
**I don't want nobody, baby*
*我宁可孤独
**If I can't have you*
*如果没有你
**If I can't have you I don't want nobody, baby*
*如果没有你 我宁可孤独
**If I can't have you*
*如果没有你
Oh, no, you don't, I draw the line at disco.
这个不行 迪斯科我可不听
What were we just listening to?
那刚才那首是什么
No, the Bee Gees wrote that, everybody likes the Bee Gees.
不是 那是比吉斯的歌♥ 谁不喜欢比吉斯
You don't. I do.
你才不喜欢 我喜欢
Ten years, you haven't played them once.
十年了 你一次都没放过
Have you heard of headphones?
耳机听说过吗
Come on then, what's your favourite Bee Gees track?
那你告诉我你最喜欢比吉斯哪首歌♥
How Deep Is Your Love.
《你的爱有多深》
You do not like How Deep Is Your Love!
你根本不喜欢这首
It's perfectly natural, there's nothing wrong with it.
这很正常 没什么不对的
It's not very you.
就是不太像你
**I know your eyes in the morning sun*
*晨光中 我读懂你的双眸
**I feel you touch me in the pouring rain...*
*暴雨里 我感受你的抚摸
You're such a dick.
你这个贱♥人♥
**..And the moment that you wander far from me*
*那一刻 你远离我的视线
I will crash this van. I will.
我要撞车了 我会的
I will crash this van on purpose!
我要故意撞车了
Glove box.
在杂物箱里
Soup all right?
汤可以吗
Yeah, great.
好啊 太棒了
Tomato or roasted tomato?
番茄还是烤番茄
The second one.
第二个
There's only one bowl, do you mind having yours out of a shoe?
只有一个碗 你用鞋吃行吗
Mm-hm.
好啊
What was that for?
你这干什么
Just checking you're still solid.
看看你还存在不
You keep vanishing. Down there.
我看你要掉进那里去了
It's a thief, that thing. What are you doing?
那玩意就是个小偷 你在干什么
Just sharing that.
就分享一下
I thought people might find it funny.
我觉得会有人感觉好笑
It's not funny. It's sweet.
不好笑啊 多甜蜜
Trust me, that day wasn't sweet.
相信我 那天可不怎么甜蜜
We'd gone to a safari park.
我们去了野生动物园
First family outing after Jack died.
杰克去世后第一次全家出游
There was monkeys all over the car and no-one saying anything.
猴子爬了一车 却没人说话
Mum drove home, that was a first.
妈妈开车回家 那可前所未有
When I came down the next morning,
第二天早上我一下楼
all Jack's photos were gone from that wall.
发现那边墙上杰克的照片都没了
She put them in the attic.
她把照片都放在阁楼里
That's how she dealt with stuff.
她就是这么面对失去
And then when Dad died, up went his photos.
爸爸死后 他的照片也上了阁楼
She just left this one here.
她只留了这一张
Her only boy, giving her a fake smile.
她的独子 冲她假笑
She didn't know it was fake.
她不知道这是假笑
Maybe that makes it worse.
也许这才更糟
Oh... Oh, shit...
我♥操♥
Oh, shit...
我♥操♥
Sorry.
抱歉
It's OK.
没事
Do you want me to...?
要我...
No, it's all right.
不 不用了
I don't mind.
我不介意的
I am knackered though...so...
不过我已经精疲力尽了
Don't worry.
没事的
Sure?
真的吗
I'm sure.
真的
I love you.
我爱你
Love you too.
我也爱你
Hey, get dressed.
快换衣服
Van's got to be back by two
车子两点前要还回去
or they'll do us for an extra day.
不然就要加收一天的钱了
Job's just come in.
刚来活儿了
Needs to be done by the end of play today.
今天之内就得画完
All right.
好吧
It is a full page.
一整页呢
No, no, it's fine.
没事的
I'll drive all the way there alone...
我就独自一人开过去
Pick the car up alone...
独自一人选辆车
drive all the way back alone...
再独自一人开回来
I have to make my own lunch...
还要自己做午餐
Oh, stop it, you're breaking my heart.
别说了 我心都碎了
Bye-bye.
再见
'Hi, this is Ash. I'm too busy or lazy to answer,
我是艾什 我太忙或者太懒 接不了电♥话♥
'so leave your message.'
留言吧
'Do you have a customer reference number?'
你有客户序列号♥吗
I don't, no. I was just...
没有 我就是
'What name is it in?'
客户姓名呢
Um... Starmer. Ash Starmer.
斯达莫 艾什·斯达莫
'OK, just a moment.'
好的 稍等
'It's not been returned yet, no,
车还没还
'and it's meant to be back by two, so...'
两点前应该还的
They're closed now, no point calling back,
他们关门了 打过去也没用
and his just goes straight to messages.
他的手♥机♥直接转接到语♥音♥信箱
Those batteries are a joke.
那些手♥机♥电池太烂了
He'll be on his way. He's probably just...
他肯定很快就回来 也许就是...
I'm just scared something's happened to him.
我怕他是出什么事了
Nothing's happened.
没事的
But something could've happened to him.
难说啊
No, look, sweetheart, nothing's happened,
亲爱的 没事的
you're just working yourself up,
是你在瞎操心
imagining the worst possible thing,
净往坏处想
and it's just, he's probably stuck somewhere with no reception.
也许他只是在一个没信♥号♥♥的地方
It's not real, is it?
很不真实 是吧
At Mark's wake, I sat there thinking it's not real.
给马克守丧时 我也觉得这都不是真的
The people didn't look real, their voices weren't real.
那些人看起来不真实 声音也不真实
It's like you're out on a spacewalk and no-one can...
就好像你在太空漫步 没人能...
Sarah.
萨拉
I can sign you up to something that helps.
我可以替你报名加入一个东西
It helped me.
当时让我好受许多
It will let you speak to him.
能让你跟他对话
I know he's dead, but it wouldn't work if he wasn't.
我知道他死了 正是这样才有效
And don't worry, it's not some crazy spiritual thing.
别担心 不是什么神神怪怪的东西
He was a heavy user, he'd be perfect...
他严重依赖网络 所以会很完美
Please shut up.
请你闭嘴
I mean, it's still in beta, but I've got an invite...
目前还在测试阶段 但我有邀请码
Please shut up.
请你闭嘴
You won't have to do anything, I'll just sign you up...
你什么都不用做 我帮你注册就好
Shut up!
闭嘴
Hey, are you all right?
你还好吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表