剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
《黑镜》
集名 普通人
(6月5日 星期五)
(三年前 结婚纪念日快乐)
天啊
Oh my God!
哇 看看我们
Wow, look at us.
我们当时好开心
We were so happy then.
我们这是怎么了
What happened to us?
都怪你
I blame you.
我觉得是你的错
I think it's your fault.
结婚纪念日快乐 结婚纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary. Happy anniversary.
结婚纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
今晚再亲热吧 什么
Save it for tonight. What?!
对 我去煮咖啡
Yeah. I'll make some coffee.
好 太好了
Okay, that's great.
你就待在这里 继续看我的照片
You can stay here and look at more pictures of me.
有谁知道自主昆虫无人机
Does anyone know how autonomous drone insects
如何帮助花朵吗
help with flowers?
有人知道吗 蒂莎
Anyone? Tisha.
传粉
Polarization. Ah!
差不多 非常接近
Almost. Very close.
授粉
Pollination.
自主昆虫无人机在花丛间飞来飞去
So the ADIs buzz from flower to flower
传播花粉
and spread pollen,
有机蜂以前也是这么做
which is the same way organic bees used to do.
这方面的技术令人称奇
And the technology around this is amazing.
就这样吧
Oh, that's it.
下课了
Class is over.
祝大家周末愉快
Happy weekend, everybody.
再见 再见 回见
Bye. Bye-bye. Bye-bye, see ya.
嘿 伊娃
Hey, Eva.
没事吧 怎么了
Everything okay? What's up?
又是蒂莎
It's Tisha again.
她嘲笑我的鞋子
She laughed at my shoes.
我们买♥♥不起新鞋 这双鞋是我姐姐的
We can't afford new ones. These were my sister's.
蒂莎说它们太旧了
Tisha says they're old. Mm.
不是旧 是复古 这表示这双鞋有自己的故事
They're not old. They're vintage, which means they tell their own story.
这样很酷
And that is cool.
好的 应该是吧
Okay, I guess so.
好 周末愉快
All right. Have a great weekend.
再见 再见 谁的鞋子最酷
Bye. Bye. Who has the coolest shoes?
应该是我的
I guess me.
嘿 鞋子好酷 谢谢
Hey, cool shoes. Thanks.
阿曼妲 要去喝一杯吗 不行
Amanda, are you coming for a drink?
噢
Oh.
你想去 但是 好吧 问题是我不能去
Yes, you are, is the answer, but... Well, the problem is I can't.
拜托 我需要精神上的支持
Come on, I could use the moral support.
我很想去 但真的去不了
I would love to come. Really, I can't.
为什么不行
Why not?
原因在那里
That's why not.
今天是我们的结婚纪念日 他要带我出去过周末
Our anniversary. He's taking me away for the weekend.
女士们好 找到了
Guten Tag, ladies. They're back.
藏在你袜子抽屉的最里面 你信吗
They were at the back of your sock drawer.
我煞费苦心想藏起来 但你够厉害的
I really tried my best to never see them again, but here we are.
这是传统 对吧
It's tradition, isn't it?
车后座上有条麂皮短裤 但我觉得在学校里穿不太合适
Got the suede shorts, but I didn't think I should wear them around the school.
你要带她去个好地方吗
Are you taking her somewhere nice?
天啊 不 还是老地方
God, no. No, same old shithole.
我们结婚的地方 好吧 祝你们玩得开心 两位
Where we got married. All right, have a good time, you guys.
谢谢 再见 再见
Thank you. Bye. Bye.
注意安全
Be safe out there.
我好兴奋 结婚纪念日快乐
I'm so excited. Happy anniversary.
大脑一思考 思维就罢♥工♥
The minute your brain tries to think about it, it can't think about it.
(欢迎来到帕默县)
招牌跟以前一样
Still the same sign as ever.
你觉得菲丽丝还在干前台吗 我希望如此
You think Phyllis is still working the desk? I hope so.
我其实希望她另谋高就了
I hope she's not, actually.
(杜松旅馆)
还记得吗 珍说我喝醉后会唱歌♥
Do you remember when Janice got up and started singing?
你的伴娘 记得 她会记得吗
Your maid of honor? Yes. Would she remember?
你觉得她当时喝醉了吗
Do you think she was drunk?
天啊 一份杜松烤肉汉堡
Oh my God. And one Juniper Brat Burger.
天啊 还有一份杜松烤肉汉堡
Jeez Louise. One more Juniper Brat Burger.
谢谢你 波莉
Thank you, Polly.
哇 不客气 请慢用
Wow. Yeah, sure. Knock yourselves out.
谢谢 谢谢 一点没变
Thank you. Thank you? Oh, it hasn't changed.
他们真的超常发挥了
Oh, they have really outdone themselves.
瞧瞧
Ooh! Look at that.
准备好了吗 嗯
Ready? Yeah.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
噢
Oh! Mmm.
嗯
Mmm!
好扎实啊
Oh, that's dense.
我就喜欢很有嚼头的食物
I like when my food fights back.
哇 他真贴心
Wow. He's sweet.
我希望他俩是一对
I hope they're an item.
他比以前都更投入
He's more committed than ever before.
(杜松旅馆)
看
Oh, look.
以前那块口香糖还在
The old piece of gum is still here.
你好啊 我们的小朋友
Oh! Hello, our little friend.
谁把你粘在上面的
Who stuck you up there?
我们都知道你的感受
We all know how you feel.
你怎么在做性♥爱♥瑜伽
What's with the sex yoga?
据说这有助于 你的"小蝌蚪们"找准目标
Apparently, this helps your little swimmers find their target.
你确定要再试一次吗
Are you sure you wanna try again?
就随便试试嘛 嗯
This isn't an official try. Mm-hmm.
但如果有意外惊喜 那也挺好
But I'm okay with a happy accident.
好吧
Okay.
不过 我这会儿 说不定在拼命挑逗你呢 所以
Although, arguably, I'm doing a lot of encouraging right now, so...
我来挑逗你吧
I'll encourage you.
噢
Oh.
你没事吧 又头痛了
Oh. Oh, you okay? Another headache.
又他妈头痛 真可怜
Another fucking headache. Oh, you poor thing.
算你走运 交欢后我才头痛
Lucky for you, it's post-coitus.
交欢 不错
Coitus. Nice.
能帮我拿一下 好 没问题
Can you grab my, uh... Yeah, I got you.
这 谢谢
Medic... Oh, thank you. Here you go.
噢
Ooh.
这 哇
That's, uh... Wow.
给你煮了咖啡 宝贝
Made you some coffee, babe.
宝贝
Babes?
宝贝
Babe?
嘿 你没事吧
Hey. You okay?
我来月经了
I got my period. Oh.
嘿 我们下次会成功的 好吗
Hey, we'll get 'em next time, okay?
婴儿床买♥♥太早了 不 别这么说
We bought this too soon. No, don't do that.
对 我是说 我看到便宜货就手痒
Yeah. I mean, you know I can't resist a bargain,
但或许这玩意就是个灾星
but maybe it was bad luck.
别这么说 阿曼妲
Come on, Amanda.
说不定依然是灾星
Maybe it still is.
把它放到亿贝上卖♥♥掉吧 赚点小钱
Let's put it on eBay and just get a couple bucks.
别这样
Shut up.
很快就会派上用场的
We're gonna need it soon.
上次之后 我们都 不知道我能不能怀上
After last time, we don't even... know if I can.
你可以
You can.
你会怀上的
And you will.
不然我的老二会一直忙活
Or my dick will die trying.
哈
Ah...
我要迟到了 爱你 爱你
I'm late. I love you. Love you.
迈克
Mike!
迈克
Mike!
怎么了 过来
What? Come here.
怎么了 我们需要谢恩负责索具
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表