剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
You here by yourself?
就你自己吗
So far.
暂时是
It's a shame. A pretty girl like you.
真可惜 你这么漂亮
OK,
好吧
corny.
真俗
Maybe I can make up for it by buying you a drink?
要不我请你喝一杯 作为弥补
Sure.
好啊
Bartender. Yeah?
酒保 来了
Let me get a Buck and a vodka sidecar.
来一杯巴克鸡尾酒 还有伏特加边车
What makes you think I want a vodka sidecar?
你为什么觉得我想喝伏特加边车
Maybe I know what you like.
也许我知道你喜欢什么
There they are.
你们在这呢
Right on time.
来得正好
Hey, Karl. Hey, what up, girl? This is Daisy.
你好啊 卡尔 你好 这是黛西
Daisy, this is Danny and Theo.
黛西 这是丹尼和西奥
Hey, lady.
你好
This is my roommates I was telling you about.
他们就是我跟你说过的室友
The ones who hooked up
他们谈恋爱
just so they can get the biggest room in the apartment.
纯粹是为了霸占最大的那间卧室
Very true.
没错
Let me get you all a drink. You're right.
我请你们喝一杯 没错
Get your asses on the dance floor.
你们赶紧去跳舞
Come on, girl.
快去吧
Okay.
好吧
That little role-play act, the stranger thing at the bar?
那一出"吧台偶遇"的戏码
Got me hot as fuck.
让我燥起来了
Mental note to self, my baby's into role-play.
我可得记住了 我家宝贝喜欢角色扮演
The sound is yours...
这是你的声音
You know it.
你可得记住了
What do you do when you dance in a club
当你和一屋子人一起劲歌♥劲舞
and the place is packed and jamming?
你会怎么做
Round one. Fight.
第一局 开始
You're just in time.
来得正好
Man, I gotta work tomorrow.
哥们我明天还得上班呢
Fuck your work.
上什么班
New game.
新游戏
No. No, no, no.
不不不不
No!
不
Fuck.
该死
All right, man. Roxette wins.
好了 哥们 罗克赛特胜利
OK, one more. No, man. It's too late.
再来一盘 不行 太晚了
Decision made.
就这么定了
Shit.
该死
Look, he picks Roxette again.
看哪 你又挑了罗克赛特
But you've been Lance for 20 bouts straight.
你用兰斯也用了20多盘了
Come on. I know you not bitching.
得了吧你 少废话了
Where we going, Panda Mountain? Mountain Sucks.
挑哪个战场 熊猫山吗 不去
Crystal Beach? Let's go for the Temple.
水晶沙滩 去古庙吧
Here we go. Secret Temple.
开始了 神秘古庙
Get ready to get your ass kicked, Lance style.
准备好被兰斯揍得半死吧
Yeah? Roxette's gonna fuck your head off.
是吗 罗克赛特能把你的头操掉
That don't even make sense. Fuck your head off.
根本就说不通 把头操掉
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
Round one. Fight.
第一局 开始
Come on. Come on.
快啊 快啊
All right, get up, come on. Come on. Come on.
好了 起来 快点 加油 加把劲啊
No.
不
Get out of here.
别闹了你
You like? What now? Negative.
喜欢吗 怎么样 处决
Come on, man. That's done.
加油啊 哥们 你完了
K.O. Perfect.
KO 完美胜利
You woke me up.
你们把我吵醒了
Too damn loud.
太吵了
You want some of this? Baby.
想抽点吗 宝贝
"Baby."
"宝贝"
Quiet that shit down. Baby.
把那玩意关小点声 宝贝
Baby! Baby! Baby!
宝贝 宝贝 宝贝
Birthday boy!
寿星
Birthday boy.
寿星
Congratulations. How old are you now?
祝贺你 你现在多少岁了
38.
38岁
Forty's acoming. Yeah.
奔四十了 对
Soon be dead, huh?
离进棺材不远了
Sure.
是啊
Have you met Simon?
你见过西蒙吗
Don't think so. I don't think we did, no, no.
应该没有 我们没见过面
OK. Simon's into bikes.
好吧 西蒙喜欢车
That's cool.
真酷
Cool. That's cool.
酷 真酷
Maxwell. We don't kick. No kicking.
麦克斯韦尔 不许踢人
Look at him. Sorry. I'm sorry.
看看他 抱歉失陪
Do you like motorcycles or just bikes? Just bikes.
你是喜欢摩托车还是自行车 自行车
Cool.
酷
Tag! Tyler, go on outside.
抓到了 泰勒 快出去
Sorry!
抱歉
Sorry. Let me...
抱歉 我来...
I'll get that. Did he get it on you?
我来处理吧 洒到你身上了吗
Yeah, you just... Don't worry.
你... 别担心
Karl.
卡尔
Hey, Theo. I have not seen you in how long?
西奥 我都多久没见过你了
However long, it feels longer.
比久更久
Is Daisy parking the car?
黛西在停车吗
Me and Daisy, no, we're not together anymore.
我和黛西已经不在一起了
Oh, God, I'm sorry. So...
天啊 抱歉 所以...
No, no, no. It's... it's cool, really,
不 没事的
we broke up, like, a year ago.
我们大概一年前就分手了
No clue. He...
我不知道 他...
I'm not on Facebook, so...
我不上脸书 所以
I can be a dumbass about these things.
这方面我真是什么都不懂
No. Really, it's all good.
真没关系的
We're still friends. Better friends, actually.
我们还是朋友 还是更好的朋友了
It's all very adult.
处理得非常成熟
Well, come in, come in. All right.
请进 快请进 好
Danny's out back. OK.
丹尼在后院 好
We're not gonna punch, we're not gonna kick. OK?
不许打人也不许踢人 明白吗
I'm so sorry. Oh, God.
抱歉 天啊
OK, go play, no fighting.
好了 去玩吧 不许打架
Goddamn it. Come on.
该死 别啊
Can't beat a little home cooking.
没什么比自家做的菜更好了
Hey, man. What's going on?
哥们 你好吗
Handshake?
还改握手了
What am I, like, infected or something?
怕我传染你还是怎么着
Fuck you.
去你的
Come on, get in here, man.
快过来 抱一个
Ah, that's better, let it out, buddy, let it out.
这样才像话嘛 放开点 别拘谨
You're still an asshole, I see.
你还是个混♥蛋♥啊
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
When did you start using gift bags?
你还开始用礼品包装袋了
The store did that.
是商店送的
You gonna open it?
要打开看看吗
Striking Vipers.
《生死搏击》
X. Striking Vipers X.
X 《生死搏击X》
Newest instalment. Came out just yesterday.
最新的章节 昨天才发♥售♥
I was in the store,
我刚好在商店
I saw it and...
看到了就...
Oh, man.
天啊
This takes me back.
想当年啊
It says here you need one of those VR add-ons.
这里写 需要虚拟现实拓展组件
I don't have one of those.
我没有那东西
Yes, you do.
你有啊
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表