剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
自行移除设备危险性非常大
Stop that, that could kill you!
停下 你会死的
Just stay calm!
冷静
Is that Shou?
那是翔吗
Is that Shou? What's he saying? What's he saying?
是翔吗 他说什么 他在说什么
Okay, Cooper. We're gonna commence with deactivation.
好了库珀 我们要启动退出程序了
Oh, that's great news.
真是太好了
We need you to follow instructions
我们需要你服从指令
and make it to the access point.
前往接入点
The access point? Great. Where the fuck's the access point?
接入点 好极了 这个破接入点在哪
Oh, fuck! More stairs? Come on! Just one more level.
我♥操♥还要爬楼 拜托 最后一层了
Trust me. Okay.
相信我 好吧
Left at the top.
顶层左转
Okay, which door? Room at the end.
哪扇门 尽头的房♥间
What is it?
怎么了
There's gonna be something bad in there. I can feel it.
里面有很不好的东西 我能感觉到
Something like... Like what?
就像是... 什么
Some personal fucked-up shit.
私人的什么破事
Like... I don't know, I could feel it digging around in my head.
我能感觉到这玩意在我脑子里打探
Cooper, get to the door.
库珀 去开门
It's gonna be like my mum, I don't know, dead.
大概是我妈 或许...死了
Your mum? Fucking swinging from a fucking beam.
你母亲 吊在房♥梁上
Your mother is not in there. You're not in control of this!
你母亲不在里面 你又控制不了
It's in my head. It fucking knows. It knows.
它在我脑子里 它知道的
It knows! It knows what?
它知道 知道什么
It knows I got this thing with my mum.
知道我和我妈之间的事
Cooper, I promise you, she's not in there.
库珀 我保证 你母亲不在里面
Now open the door. Oh, my God.
快开门吧 我的天啊
It's the only way I can get you out. Listen to me.
只有这样我才能接你出来 听我的
Okay, Okay. Fuck. Okay.
好吧 好
Whatever's in there cannot harm you.
不管房♥间里有什么都不会伤害你
But I can't get you out unless you open that door, Cooper.
但你不开门我就没法把你撤出来 库珀
Would you kindly open the door?
请你快点开门吧
Here we go. Here we go.
开了 开了
Okay.
好吧
Okay, okay, I'm in the room. Where's the access point?
好了 我进房♥间了 接入点在哪
Access point?
接入点
There is no access point. What?
根本就没有接入点 什么
I'm fucking with you, Cooper.
我逗你玩呢 库珀
I told you to come up here to see if we've broken you enough
我让你爬到这里就是想看你会不会崩溃到
to obey instructions without question.
无条件服从命令
And we have. Oh, no, no, no.
我们做到了 不不不
Katie, come on. Katie, come on, let me out!
凯蒂 别这样 凯蒂 拜托 让我出去
Katie, let me out, come on! What the fuck!
凯蒂 让我出去 搞什么鬼
Oh, what are you gonna do? Oh, what are you doing to me?
你要做什么 你要对我做什么
Why are you doing this? You thought you'd see your mother.
你为什么要这么做 你以为会看见母亲
Oh, fuck! What does she look like?
操 她长什么样
Your mother, can you describe her face?
你母亲 你能形容一下她的相貌吗
Her hair colour?
她的发色什么的
She...
她
Is she tall, short, fat, thin?
她高矮胖瘦
Where did you grow up? She...
你在哪长大 她...
What's your favourite band? Your favourite flavour ice cream?
你最喜欢的乐队 最喜欢的冰淇淋口味
The name of the girl who stabbed you?
那个捅了你的女孩的名字
You don't know any of these things, do you?
你全都想不起来了 是不是
Don't you think that's odd?
你不觉得奇怪吗
It's fucking taking my memories!
它把我的记忆夺走了
Overwriting them, technically.
严格来讲是覆盖了
Look in the mirror behind you.
看看你身后的镜子
Do you recognize yourself?
你还认得你自己吗
Do you even know who you're looking at?
你知道镜子里的人是谁吗
Soon you won't be anything. You'll be just like your dad.
很快你就什么都不是了 就像你父亲
Shut up, shut up, shut up.
闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
That's what really scares you, isn't it? Stop it.
这才是你最大的恐惧是不是 闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! You're going the same place he did.
闭嘴 闭嘴 你就要步他的后尘
Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
You're going nowhere. Shut up! Shut up.
你哪也去不了 闭嘴 闭嘴
You should have called mum. She's all that's left.
你本该打给你妈 你只有她了
You abandoned her. No, no, no, no!
你抛弃了她 不不不
Get out of my head!
滚出我的脑袋
You'll never see her again. Get out of my fucking head!
你再也见不到她了 滚出我的脑袋
You'll never speak to her again.
你再也不能和她说话了
Never see her face. Get out of my fucking head!
再也看不到她的脸 滚出我的脑袋
Get out of my fucking head! Get out of my fucking head!
滚出我的脑袋 滚出我的脑袋
You're a bad son. You'll never see your mother again.
你个不肖子 你再也见不到你妈了
You're going nowhere.
你哪也去不了
Straight into oblivion.
从此湮灭
You deserve it. You should have called her.
你活该 你本该打给她的
Get out of my fucking head!
滚出我的脑袋
Get it out of my head! Get it out of my head!
把它弄出去 把它弄出去
Get it out of my fucking head!
把它弄出去
Cooper, I'm gonna shut it off, okay? I just need to connect.
库珀 我这就关上它 我需要连接设备
Get it out of my head!
把它弄出去
Get it out of my head! Get it out of my head!
把它弄出去 把它弄出去
Oh, my God. Where am I?
我的天啊 我在哪
Who are you?
你是谁
I can't stop it.
我关不掉了
I don't know who I am.
我不知道我是谁
So I- - So I need to go home.
我得回家
The interface has data tendrils like roots.
接口的数据蔓就像树根一样
They've dug in deeper than they're meant to.
它们本不该插得这么深
Threaded through your brain,
直接穿过了你的大脑
taken over whole areas, I can't stop it.
掌控了大♥片♥区域 我无法阻止
I can't remove it, and I can't stop it.
我无法取出 无法阻止了
But I- - But I don't know who I am.
可是我不知道我是谁
I don't know- - I don't know who I am.
我不知道我是谁
I don't know who I am.
我不知道我是谁
I don't know.
我全忘了
On behalf of Saito Game Team,
我谨代表斋藤游戏团队
I most humbly apologize.
向您深表歉意
Who are you? What have you done to me?
你是谁 你对我做了什么
What have you done to me? Put him with the others, please.
你对我做了什么 和其他人关在一起吧
No, no, no, no! No, no, no!
不不不不
Stop, stop, stop, stop! Stop, stop, stop!
停停停停停停停停停
Stop, stop, stop, stop! No, don't, don't!
停停停停停 不要 不要
Don't! Don't!
不要 不要
Stop! Stop!
停 停
No!
不
Oh, fuck.
我了个去
That was one second.
这才一秒
Either he's super susceptible to this
要么是他太容易受影响了
or the software is way too powerful still.
要么就是软件仍然太过强大
It's jumped from zero to 18K in five milliseconds...
读数在五毫秒内从0暴涨到18000
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
The experience was more powerful than intended, Mr. Cooper.
游戏体验的威力大大超出了预期 库珀先生
I hope you can forgive us.
希望您能原谅我们
...all luggage under the seat in front of you.
...放置于您前排座椅的下方
All electronic devices should now be turned off and stowed
请关闭并妥善收好所有电子设备
as they may interfere with the
以免干扰到
aircraft's navigational and communication....
飞机的导航和通讯系统
Mum?
妈
Mum?
妈
I have to call him.
我得打给他
Mum?
妈
Why did Cooper go?
库珀为什么要走
I... Mom, I'm right here. I'm
我 妈 我就在这里啊
I'm right here, Mum. I have to call Cooper.
我就在这儿 妈 我得打给库珀
I have to call and make sure that he's safe.
我得打给他 问问他好不好
I have to call him. I have to call him. I have to call him.
我得打给他 我得打给他 我得打给他
Mum?
妈
Mum!
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表