剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
Keith! Hello. Lacie!
基斯 你好 蕾茜
You look great today. Thank you!
你今天看上去真棒 谢谢
Door won't open. I'm on 2.4.
门打不开 我现在2.4
Sorry, Ches. I'm late.
抱歉 切斯 我迟了
I just need some stars, please!
给我几颗星吧 求你
Fuck!
我♥操♥
How's it going at Blankman? Just great.
在布兰科曼还好吗 很好
Well, I bet you work... good there. Thank you.
你在那边工作得很好吧 谢谢
Would you like a croissant?
你要来个羊角面包吗
They gave me an extra at the coffee place.
咖啡厅多给了我一个
Oh, no, I already ate. Okay, sure. All good. Yes.
我吃过了 好啊 好
Yeah.
嗯
Well, here's me, so...
我到了
Don't try too hard. It's impossible to respect.
别用力过猛 那让人看不起
High fours can smell it a mile off. Just be you.
大4分的人一眼就能看穿 做自己就好
Authentic gestures, that's the key.
真诚 这才是关键
That's time up, I'll catch you later. Oh, could I just ask
时间到了 回聊 我想问问
"Good ol' Mr. Rags."
"老伙伴 破布先生"
Shit!
该死
What the fuck is that? Tapenade. Want some?
那是什么 橄榄酱 来点吗
Who even are you?
你是谁啊
It's just something I wanna eat, Ryan.
我就是想吃这个 莱恩
Oh, my God.
天呐
What is it? Naomi!
怎么了 娜奥米
Shit!
该死
Old school, el perfecto Naomi? You guys keep in contact?
以前那个完美公主娜奥米 你们有联♥系♥
Ryan, just go! Go!
莱恩 快走 走开
Oh, my God! Nay-Nay, how are you?
天呐 娜娜 你好吗
I was just fixing myself a snack.
我正在给自己弄点点心吃
Oh, Lace, could I just say I am so happy to see your face?
小蕾 见到你我太高兴了
Me too. It's been... Too long.
我也是 这都... 好久没见
Way too long. And that's my fault.
太久了 是我不好
No, it's mine.
不 怪我
Everything is just so... Everything's just so...
事情太... 事情太...
Crazy! Oh, it's so good to see you.
疯狂了 见到你真好
When you posted that Mr. Rags photo...
你发的那张破布先生的照片
I know, Mr. Rags!
是啊 破布先生
I just had to call
我忍♥不住要打给你
and talk to you because...
跟你聊聊 因为...
That's a... big ring!
好大的戒指
Congratulations! Who's the, um...
恭喜 是谁...
Paul?
保罗吗
He is great. So smart. Just sweet.
他很棒 很聪明 很贴心
I know you're gonna love him.
你肯定会喜欢他的
So, anyways, the big day...
总之 大日子
Yes, when is it?
嗯 什么时候
So, we're getting married in a month
我们一个月后要在岛上
on his family's estate up here on the island.
他家族的宅子里结婚
This place outside Port Mary, Honeysuckle. You heard of it?
是在哈尼萨克的玛丽港外 听说过吗
No, but...
没有 但是
Well, it's a private island.
是座私人岛屿
Take a looooook!
看啊
That is...
这太...
I know, right? So... can you make it?
是吧 你能来吗
Are you kidding? Of course.
开玩笑吗 当然了
Great, cool, cos I was wondering if...
太棒了 我在想...
Lace, do you think...
小蕾 你觉得...
Would you be my maid of honour?
你愿做我的伴娘吗
Seriously?
真的吗
Oh, my God.
天呐
I mean, you've got such cool friends now. Are you sure?
你现在有很酷的朋友了 你确定吗
Remember when we used to plan our dream weddings
还记得我们小时候一起策划梦想婚礼吗
when we were, like, 11?
那时才11岁吧
I know but we haven't s--
是啊 但我们...
I don't know, just seeing Mr. Rags...
我说不清 看到破布先生时
All the memories. It just brought things home.
那些记忆 我一下都回忆起来了
Oh, Nay-Nay.
娜娜
I know we haven't kept in touch as much as I'd have liked
我知道我们没能更经常联络 我很遗憾
and that is totally my fault, but this is a big day.
而且这也全怪我 但这是个大日子
A big life day
人生的大日子
and I want my oldest friend with me, my oldest friend.
我希望我最久的朋友能陪伴我
I want you by my side.
我希望你陪着我
Oh, my God. Thank you.
天呐 谢谢
What do I have to...
我要做什么...
Not much to it. A speech, mainly.
也没什么 就是讲个话
Speech? Of course!
讲话 当然
How big's the crowd?
到时有多少人
Oh, my gosh, like... hundreds!
天呐 数百个吧
It's a crazy guest list. I'll send it now.
宾客名单可长了 我这就发给你
Paul's invited so many, I don't want to call them big deals,
保罗请了一堆人 我不想说他们是大人物
but they're all, like, 4.7 or above.
但他们都4.7分以上
Nay-Nay, I will not let you down.
娜娜 我不会让你失望的
Don't sweat too much! Just talk about old memories.
别太紧张 就谈谈过去的回忆
Sure. How we were, any old things.
好 我们以前的样子 过去的事
Gotcha. I'll ping you some anecdotes.
好 我回头发你点趣闻
That would be great. And what's your dress size?
那太好了 你裙子是几号♥的
I'll tell you what, I'll just send you a four.
这样吧 我给你寄件4号♥的
Perfect. We got matching bridesmaids dresses.
太棒了 我们有成套的伴娘裙
Well, anyway...
总之
Love you, Lay.
爱你 小蕾
You too, Nay-Nay!
也爱你 娜娜
Bye.
再见
What was that? The F-word?
闹得什么妖啊
You two pussy pals now?
你俩还成好闺蜜了
Shut up.
闭嘴
She was always mean to you. No, she wasn't.
她一直待你很刻薄 才没有
She had that rhyme about you. That was a game.
她给你编了首顺口溜 那是游戏
What about when she cut your hair? I asked her to.
那她剪你头发的事呢 我让她剪的
She fucked Greg.
她上了格雷戈
She... did not fuck Greg.
她没有上过格雷戈
She looked hot. I'll give her that.
她是挺性感 我承认
Okay.
好
Impressive.
很不错
Jesus. Yeah, that'd do it.
天呐 嗯 这就可以
Pelican Cove.
鹈鹕湾
Carole, it's Lacie.
卡罗尔 我是蕾茜
Saw the place yesterday. I wanna take it.
我昨天去看过房♥ 我想要了
That's fantastic!
太棒了
Oh, I see you're still on a 4.2. Is that, um...
你还是个4.2 这...
Yep, I'm on it, just gonna transfer the deposit now.
嗯 我在想办法了 我这就交保证金
Well, okay. Yes!
好 太棒了
In this world,
在这世上
we're all so caught up in our own heads.
我们都太沉浸于自己的小世界
It's easy to lose sight of what's real.
很容易忘记什么是真实的
What matters.
什么是重要的
But as I stand here today...
但今天我站在这里
seeing the joy
看到保罗
Paul has brought to Naomi's life,
给娜奥米的生活带来的喜悦
I know she's someone who truly matters to me.
我知道她对我真的很重要
Nay-Nay,
娜娜
the little girl who,
小时候
when we were just five-years-old in art camp,
五岁的我们在艺术夏令营结识
started talking to me
她看到我害怕
because she saw I was scared.
就来跟我说话
The girl who helped me make Mr. Rags.
她帮我做了破布先生
I still have him.
我还留着呢
He sits on my desk and...
它就摆在我桌上
every day, he reminds me of Nay-Nay.
每天让我回忆起娜娜
What she meant to me then and now.
记起她那时对我多重要 现在也是
I am so honored to be here
能来到这里我非常荣幸
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表