剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
Okay, my people! Rise and shine.
各位 起床了
Get up, Stripe.
起床 斯崔普
You awake yet?
你醒了吗
Sure as shit ain't dreaming no more. Company!
肯定不是在做梦了 集♥合♥
Something went down last night in Her Falls,
昨晚何妨村出事了
a village about three miles east.
这里以东约三英里处的一个村庄
We've got reports of a food store broken into, shit stolen.
报告称 有人闯入食品仓 偷了东西
Locals think it's roaches.
当地人认为是蟑螂
Roaches!
蟑螂
We head out in five minutes. Let's go!
五分钟后出发 行动
Hey, so,
看来
looks like you're getting your first real-live roach hunt, huh?
你要第一次真枪实弹地打蟑螂了
Hey, new!
新来的
New!
新来的
It's Stripe.
我叫斯崔普
Here's a little tip just in case you get your first toe-to-toe
给你个小建议 以防你今天第一次
with one of them roaches today.
跟蟑螂正面冲突
When you see one right here,
要是有一只离你这么近
try not to shit your pants.
别吓得尿裤子
It's only gonna piss them off.
那只会激怒他们
I'll try. Try to ignore Len.
我尽量 尽量别理列纳
His aim's so bad, he's the only guy on Earth
他准头可差了 是全世界唯一
who could shit his own pants and miss.
能尿裤子还洒在外面的
Fuck you, farm girl. Farm girl?
去你的 村姑 村姑
Yeah. Hunting's in my blood.
是啊 狩猎是我与生俱来的本领
Some of us are naturals.
有些人是有天赋的
Moving out!
出发
Okay.
好了
You can speak now.
你现在可以说话了
It must have been roaches.
肯定是蟑螂
Roaches, you see them?
蟑螂 你看见他们了
You see?
看见了吗
I didn't see them. I heard them.
我没看见 我听见了
All the mess.
这儿一片狼藉
It must have been them.
肯定是他们干的
Want a cookie?
想吃曲奇吗
Here you go. They've been in the food.
给你 他们碰了食物
We'll have to destroy everything they left.
我们得销毁剩下的一切
No one will eat it.
没人会吃的
We can replace that, okay?
我们可以帮你们换一批
They destroyed the cooler. Broke it and took the parts.
他们毁了冷却器 拆解开 拿走了零件
The cooler? They stole parts from the cooler?
冷却器 他们偷了冷却器零件
Which way did they go?
他们往哪边走了
There were footprints in the dirt leading that way.
土里的脚印往那边去了
Parn Heidekker.
帕恩·海德科
Parn Heidekker.
帕恩·海德科
Heidekker? Is that a name?
海德科 那是姓吗
Stop them coming.
别让他们再来
Please, you must stop.
求你了 阻止他们
Okay.
好
I have child who is scared.
我的孩子很害怕
I will. I promise.
我会的 我保证
Stripe!
斯崔普
Okay. Our friend here thinks that
我们的朋友认为
the roaches went in the direction of Parn Heidekker's place.
蟑螂往帕恩·海德科家那边去了
Local oddball, seems to be some kind of religious freak.
他是本地的信教怪人
Anderson, Hague,
安德森 海格
I want you to stay here and help them torch the food,
留在这里 帮他们烧毁食物
keep them calm and reassured.
让他们冷静 叫他们放心
The rest of you, we're gonna drop in on Heidekker.
其余人 去拜访海德科
Ask some questions, sniff around the place.
问几个问题 搜查一下
If there's roaches, we show we're ready for them.
要是有蟑螂 叫他们知道我们有备而来
Let's go.
出发
So Mr. Heidekker
海德科先生
is not exactly what you call a socialite or a mingler.
不是社会名流 也不擅交际
Seems like mental health issues.
似乎有精神问题
He's got some interesting views on roaches, by all accounts.
据说 关于蟑螂 他有些有趣的看法
I'm putting his info in your Mass system now.
我这就把他的信息传到你们的群视系统里
Been complaints lodged against him going months back.
数月前就有人投诉他
Locals claim that he let roaches cross his land,
当地人说 他让蟑螂穿过他的地盘
left food out for them.
还给他们留下食物
Could be just shit talk from the local villagers though so...
也可能只是当地村民瞎说 所以...
Yo, how many roaches we got left out here?
还剩多少蟑螂
A couple of thousand? A couple of hundred, if that?
几千 还是几百
I mean, back home we had millions, man.
家乡那边有几百万呢
It only took two years to get shit back on track.
才两年时间 他们就又卷土重来
Out here you got rustic fucks throwing them scraps.
这儿还有给他们残羹剩饭的乡巴佬
No wonder it's taken so long to mop shit up.
难怪消灭他们要这么久
But how can anyone be dumb enough to help a fucking roach?
但怎么会有人傻到帮蟑螂呢
Hell, yeah.
谁说不是呢
Portals front and rear.
前后有门
Windows blacked out.
窗户被遮住了
Chimney smoke. Someone's home.
烟囱冒烟 有人在家
Lennard, you use the boomer.
列纳德 用扫描器
Okay, Mass check. Everyone got the layout?
看群视 都能看见结构图吧
Check. Check.
收到 收到
Check.
收到
Aikin, Valcon, Coach, you check the outbuildings here.
艾金 瓦尔康 科奇 你们去搜查外屋
Take them one at a time and slow.
每次搜一间 慢慢来
Stripe, Raiman, you come with me and Lennard.
斯崔普 赖曼 你们跟我和列纳德一起
We go in here.
我们从这儿进去
Len and I will talk to Heidekker,
列纳和我去和海德科谈
you check the rest of the house.
你们搜查房♥子的其他地方
Okay.
好
Optimal outcome, no shots fired.
最理想的结果 不开枪
Except on a roach.
除了打蟑螂
Except on a roach.
除了打蟑螂
Morning, sir.
早上好 先生
There's no need for this. I speak your language.
没必要 我会说你们的语言
Okay.
好
What is it you want? Just to talk.
你想干什么 只想谈谈
That's what we're doing.
我们不正在谈吗
Be a little more neighbourly if we did it inside.
我们进去谈会更亲切一点
Check the upstairs rooms.
检查楼上房♥间
Relax. I'm not your enemy.
放松 我不是你的敌人
Where are they?
他们在哪
Where are who?
谁在哪
You know, we got a whole bunch of frightened,
那边村子里有一群
angry people in that village.
害怕又愤怒的人
Roaches have been breaking into the food stores,
蟑螂闯进了食品仓
stealing supplies.
偷了补给品
You know anything about that?
你知情吗
No.
不
See, it's not just what they stole.
不光是偷东西的问题
All that food left is gonna be destroyed.
剩下的食品也得销毁
No one's gonna eat it. Stripe.
没人会吃的 斯崔普
Makes life harder for everyone.
让每个人都更不好过了
Cross on the wall there. You got principles.
墙上挂着十字架 你有原则
Think all life is sacred.
你认为所有生命都是神圣的
And I get it.
我理解
I agree. All life is sacred so...
我同意 所有生命都是神圣的
you even got to protect the roaches. Right?
所以你连蟑螂也得保护 是吗
It's not their fault they're like that.
他们那样不是他们的错
They didn't ask for this.
又不是他们想那样
I get it. We get it.
我理解 我们都理解
There's shit in their blood that made them that way.
他们血液里有坏东西 才变成那样的
The sickness they're carrying.
他们携带着疾病
That doesn't care about the sanctity of life
疾病才不管生命的神圣
or the pain about who else is gonna suffer.
也不管还有谁要受苦受难
We don't stop the roaches, in five, ten,
要是在五年 十年 二十年之内
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表