剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
Loners. Sadists.
不合群的人 虐待狂
The supremacist sicko demographic.
极端种族主义疯子
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Out, out, out.
不不不 出去出去
And that crowd's not big enough.
但这些人还不够多
They don't keep the lights on.
你依然入不敷出
So if someone shows up,
所以如果有人来
some classic race-hate rich guy with a hard-on for power...
典型的种族仇恨的富人 疯狂想要施虐
and he slips you some extra for a longer time at the crank...
而他给你一些额外费用让他处刑久一点
you take it.
你就欣然接受
Thank you.
谢谢
Wasn't the same after that, was he?
他在那之后就不同了 是吧
Not dead but hardly alive either.
没有死去 但也不算还活着
Even the perverts didn't wanna pull a... a lever on a vegetable.
即使变♥态♥也不想折磨一个植物人
Where's the joy in that?
那还有什么乐趣
But someone came to see him, right?
但有人来看过他 对吧
She saw him.
她看到了他
She stood on this spot.
她就站在这里
Saw what you had done to him.
看到你对他做了什么
Clay?
克莱
He was like a docile animal.
他就像个温顺的动物
God knows if he even recognized her.
天知道他是否还认得她
God knows if he even recognizes me.
天知道他是否还认得我
Dad.
爸
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
What my mom saw that day was more than she could take.
我妈在那天看到的情景超出了她的承受能力
She had hoped during the whole fight to clear his name,
她在运动中曾希望能洗刷他的污名
but that broke her.
但这让她崩溃了
You know what she did when she came home?
你知道她回家后做了什么吗
Bottle of pills and a bottle of vodka.
一瓶药 一瓶伏特加
I found her. You fucking piece of shit.
是我发现了她 你这个人♥渣♥
Is it hot?
是不是很热
It's humid, right? I'm sorry.
是不是很潮 不好意思
Stupid digital AC.
愚蠢的数字空调
Easy to hack.
很容易黑掉
Never accept drinks from strangers.
永远别接受陌生人给的饮料
My daddy taught me that.
我爸教我的
Going by the color of your lips,
看你的唇色
you're gonna be gone in 30 seconds.
你30秒之内就会死
Hey, don't worry.
别担心
We're gonna see you on the other side.
我们会在另一边看到你
Computer says you're awake.
电脑说你醒了
Congratulations. You're a pioneer.
恭喜你 你是个先驱
What the fuck did you do?
你做了什么
It turns out that it is possible
原来将一个新鲜的意识
to transfer a fresh consciousness inside a virtual one.
转移到一个虚拟载体里是可行的
My daddy's giving you a ride.
我爸要载你一程
Get me out of here, you fucking cun--
放我出去 你个臭...
I'm guessing you're screaming and calling me names right now,
我猜你在尖叫着咒骂我
but I wouldn't know.
但我听不到
You I mean, my dad can't talk, thanks to you.
你 多亏了你 我爸不能说话
Otherwise I'm guessing he'd pass on your goodwill messages.
否则我猜他会转达你的祝福的
You fu-- You fucking bitch! You fucking bitch!
你个臭婊♥子♥ 臭婊♥子♥
In other news, you'll shortly be undertaking another first.
另外 你马上将尝试另一种新体验
The first double-decker mercy killing.
首次双层安乐死
No, no, no. No, no, no, no.
不不不不不不
I took off the ten-second limit
我解除了十秒的限制
so Daddy'll get a full hit of juice.
所以我爸会接受足量的电击
Should be enough to set him free.
应该足够让他解脱了
You... however...
而你
burrowed away inside there, Mr. Haynes, you'll feel it all.
海恩斯先生 在他脑内会感同身受
All the pain.
所有的痛苦
Fuck y Every perfect little shot of it.
去死 全部完美的电击
Fuck you! I'm getting myself a souvenir, too.
去死 我也要给自己做一个纪念品
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不
Hey, please, please. I...
求你 求你 我
Always on.
开关总是拉下
Always suffering. Fuck! No, no, no.
永远在受苦 妈的 不不不
Bye, Daddy.
再见 爸爸
Monkey loves you.
小猴爱你
How'd I do, Mom?
我做得如何 妈
All good?
好吗
Just great, honey.
好极了 宝贝
I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲
Aw, thanks.
谢了
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表