剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
The system isn't gonna be on.
我不打开系统
OK? So, no fuzzy pictures.
好吗 眼前不会模糊不清
And you won't see me?
你也看不到我
I won't see you.
我看不到你
But, you do not have to be afraid. I'm right down the street.
但别害怕 我就在街这边
You won't know if something happens? Nothing is gonna happen.
要是出事了 你也不知道 不会出事的
It's important that we do this.
我们必须这样
You're gonna be fine.
你会没事的
Be good, sweetie.
要乖乖的 宝贝
Watch out!
小心
Watch it, kid.
小心 孩子
Come on, come on, come on.
快快快
OK! OK, this is enough!
好了 够了
Don't touch my stuff again, Trick.
别再碰我东西 崔克
Yeah? I'll do what I want.
是吗 我想怎样就怎样
What do you want?
你想干什么
Are you OK?
你没事吧
Yeah, sure.
没事
My dad's gonna see this and then bust it all over again,
等我爸看见 会让我添道伤的
'cause I got in trouble.
因为我惹麻烦了
Ever seen a bust lip before?
之前没见过人嘴唇被打破吗
Not till now.
现在见到了
She turned the system off.
她关掉了系统
Ok...
好吧
This is porn. Like, people doing it.
这是黄♥片♥ 这是人在干
They can't make babies that way.
这样没法造人
They have to do it different for that.
想造人得换个方法
So this one's got a hacksaw
他拿了一把锯
and he's gotta cut his own foot off.
要锯掉自己的脚
So, the terrorist guy...
这名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
OK, OK, keep an eye on the knife.
好 好 盯着那把刀
See?
瞧见没
He's gonna take his whole head off!
他要把他整个脑袋切下来啦
Be good, sweetie.
要乖乖的 宝贝
Good boy, Petey.
真乖 小皮
You hang on in there.
你好好玩吧
You added something. Oh, it's like a new kind of probiotic.
你加东西了 是种新的益生素吧
It keeps your stools firm. Oh, Jesus, Mom.
能让你大便紧实 真恶心 老妈
Oh, you've got to be kidding!
你逗我呢吧
When was the last time you went anywhere?
你上次出门是多久之前了
That's not dancing.
这可不算跳舞
She said he was English.
她说他是英国人
He's not English.
他才不是英国人
She said he said "cup of tea," or something.
她说他说话一股外国调调
Doesn't mean anything. Susan's an idiot.
这又说明不了什么 苏珊是个傻瓜
Hey, it's Trick.
是崔克
Holy fuck, he's got wheels!
我的天 他买♥♥车了
Yo, Trick!
崔克
Hey, guys. What's up?
哥几个好啊
Interesting hair. Shut up.
神发型 闭嘴
I'm fucking with you. It's cool.
我逗你呢 挺好看的
How are you doing? Didn't know you cared.
你还好吗 不知道你还在乎我
Maybe I don't.
没准我不在乎呢
You a delivery guy now? Kinda.
你开车送货吗 差不多
Of sorts. Shut up.
算是吧 闭嘴
So intriguing. I gotta go.
挺有趣嘛 我得走了
Hey, uh, we're headed to Lake Dalston later
话说 过一会儿我们要去道斯顿湖
if you girls want to hang.
你们俩想一起去吗
We'll think about it.
看看再说吧
It'll be fun. Why don't you just come?
肯定很好玩 一起去吧
Come on!
来嘛
Like my dad's gonna let me set foot in Trick's van.
我爸才不会让我上崔克的车呢
Look, we tell our folks we're at Reilly's for movie night.
这样 我们就跟家长说今晚去莱丽家看电影
Oh, come on, it'll work.
来吧 肯定能成的
It's worth a shot, I guess.
值得一试吧
So, anyhow...
话说啊
You and, uh, Trick, huh? What?
你和崔克是不是那啥呀 什么啊
I'm not gonna do anything.
我什么都不会做的
Yeah, OK. Sure. Oh, fuck you!
是吗 好吧 去你的
You're home.
你回来了
Not for long. I was gonna go to Reilly's with Meryl. Movie night.
不待久 我要和梅丽尔去莱丽家看电影
Oh, I thought movie night was on Wednesday.
电影之夜不是周三吗
Her mom's got guests over then, so we're doing tonight.
她妈妈周三晚上有客人 就改到今晚了
Gonna watch some vintage thing. The Breakfast Gang.
打算看些老电影 早餐飞车党什么的
The Breakfast Club.
是《早餐俱乐部》
That's it.
就是那个
Um, be home, like, 11:30. Her mom will drop me back.
大约11:30回家吧 她妈会送我回来的
Well, I might be heading out, too. So...
正好我也要出门 所以
Really? Yeah, really.
真的 是啊 真的
OK. Last one home's a rotten egg.
好 谁晚回家谁就是坏蛋
Ok!
好吧
Hey, there. How you doing?
你好啊 怎么样
You look hot. Later.
你挺辣的 回见
I don't know...
很辣吗
She called me fat. I got over it. I still remember it...
她说我胖 我忍♥了 但我还记得
Would you like some? Yeah, sure.
想来点吗 行啊
What was that? I heard it.
那是什么 我听见了
Cold?
冷吗
Only a bit.
有点吧
Come here.
来
It's late.
不早了
I should go.
我该走了
Same time next week?
下周再见啊
Hi, it's Sara. Leave a message. Make it good.
我是萨拉 请留言 说点好听的
Hey, it's Mom. All right, call me.
我是妈妈 给我回电
OK? All right, bye.
好吗 再见
Ava. I was just wondering
艾娃 我就是想问问
if the girls were done with the movie.
孩子们电影看完了没
What movie?
什么电影
Breakfast Club? They never ended up here.
《早餐俱乐部》 她们今晚没来啊
They didn't? No. Do you want to speak to Reilly?
没有吗 没 要不你问问莱丽
I don't know. I must have got my wires crossed.
我也不知道 我大概是记错了
OK, thanks. All right.
多谢了 好的
Hello? Hi, it's Marie.
你好 我是玛丽
I was wondering if Sara and Meryl were together.
我想问问萨拉和梅丽尔在一起吗
They said they were headed down to Reilly's.
她说她们今天要去莱丽家
No, I haven't seen them.
没有啊 我没看见她们
Hi, it's Marie, Sara's mom.
我是萨拉的母亲玛丽
Yeah, I was just... What's up?
我就是想问问 什么事
Have you heard from her? Uh... no.
她跟你联♥系♥过吗 没有
I'm sorry, I know it's late. I was wondering, have you seen her?
抱歉这么晚打搅你 我想问问你见到她了吗
No. Everything OK? No, everything's fine.
没有 出什么事了吗 没事没事
Hi, it's Sara. Leave a message. Make it good.
我是萨拉 请留言 说点好听的
Um, hey, it's Mom. Where are you? Call me.
我是妈妈 你在哪 快点回电
Hi, it's Sara. Leave a message. Make it good.
我是萨拉 请留言 说点好听的
Sara?
萨拉
Sara?
萨拉
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
快点快点快点快点快点
Come on, come on! Come on, come on, come on.
快点啊 赶快的 快点快点
What is that?
怎么回事
Fuck me harder.
使劲操♥我♥
Fuck me.
操♥我♥
Oh, God, oh... Please.
我的天啊 求你了
Here. Let me do it.
来 我来
My hands are warm.
我的手还算暖和
You gotta be a liar. What?
你肯定是个骗子 怎么了
You said you'd never done that before.
你说你从来没做过
No way you never done that before.
你才不像是从来没做过的
Swear to God.
我对天发誓
You know, you didn't have to talk like that.
其实 你不用说那种话的
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表