剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
No. Take your post. That is an order.
不 就位 这是命令
I'm not doing this.
我不干
The whole thing's much better if you let yourself get into it.
如果你融入进来 会好受得多
If you think that
如果你以为
I'm playing along with your Space Force bullshit...
我会配合你的《太空原力》幻想...
Space Fleet. Whatever.
《太空舰队》 随便了
You can think again. This is my ship.
别妄想了 这是我的船
I am your captain. An order is an order. Then go fuck yourself.
我是你的舰长 命令就是命令 那就滚吧
Sir.
长官
OK. So we're doing it this way.
好 那我们就这样吧
Are you gonna throw a fireball?
你要发射火球吗
Oh, dear. You can't see. You can't breathe.
天呐 你看不到 你无法呼吸
Unpleasant, isn't it?
很不爽吧
Do you submit?
你服从吗
You won't die, you know.
你不会死的
No one dies in here unless I want them to.
在这里没人能死 除非我允许
I can keep you like this forever if I feel like it.
只要我想 我可以让你一辈子都这样
Forever gasping for breath with a mouth that isn't there.
一辈子通过不存在的嘴喘不过气
Do you submit?
你愿意服从吗
Good girl.
这才是好姑娘
Lieutenant Cole, Valdack's hideout.
科尔中尉 查找瓦尔达克的藏身点
Triangulate the signal, please.
请三角定位信♥号♥♥
It's any button. They're all the same.
随便摁哪个按钮 都一样
Well?
怎么样
I'm getting a signal from a class five planet.
收到了一个5级行星的信♥号♥♥
Rannotch. Rannoch.
兰诺池 兰诺克
Rannoch B.
兰诺克B星球
Excellent. Dudani, prepare the transmat system.
很好 杜达尼 准备传送系统
Of course, Captain.
是 舰长
Walton, Packer, Lowry, with me.
沃顿 帕克 洛瑞 跟我走
We'll transport down to the planet, reclaim the crystal
我们去那个星球 拿回水晶
and bring Valdack to justice.
把瓦尔达克绳之以法
Actually, Cole, you come too.
这样吧 科尔 你也来
Perfect opportunity for you to
这对你是个绝佳的机会
prove you're more than a recommendation from Space Fleet.
来证明你不是只有太空舰队的推荐
What do you say?
你觉得呢
Mr. Dudani, transport. Aye aye, Captain.
杜达尼先生 传送 是 舰长
Breathable atmosphere.
空气可呼吸
Scanning for plasmorthian traces.
扫描探测等离子团痕迹
Crystal's this way. Let's go.
水晶在这个方向 我们走
Nate. Hey, Nate. Helmsman Packer, OK?
内特 叫我帕克舵手
You gotta call me Helmsman Packer.
你得叫我帕克舵手
He hates it when we don't use our proper titles.
他讨厌我们不用头衔称呼
OK. You got a gun, so let's take him out.
知道了 你有枪 我们把他干掉吧
Then give it to me.
给我
OK, one, our guns don't even work.
听好了 一 我们的枪根本不能用
Only his does.
只有他的能用
And two, the motherfucker is invincible, OK?
二 我们没法干掉那混♥蛋♥ 明白吗
Come on, let's go.
走吧
At least you've got a gun.
至少你还有把枪
Captain.
舰长
We meet again, Captain Daly!
我们又见面了 戴利舰长
We're trapped.
我们被困住了
Not advisable.
不建议你这么做
My plasma grenade will turn you into screaming soup.
我的等离子手雷能把你们打成尖叫的肉泥
He's not going to kill us, Captain.
他不会杀我们的 舰长
He had the element of surprise.
他有出其不意的机会
He'd have done it when he had the chance.
如果要杀我们的话早就下手了
Haven't worked out how to use the crystal, have you, Valdack?
还没弄明白怎么用水晶吧 瓦尔达克
It's true I require your Space Fleet knowledge.
我确实需要你的太空舰队知识
But it's also true that you're gonna give it to me!
但你也确实必须告诉我
Don't be so sure.
别那么肯定
Jesus. I...
我的天
Let's see how your resolve holds up
等你们一个一个被我的
once you're devoured one by one by my Arachnajax!
霸王甲虫吞掉后 看你是不是还这么嘴硬
Holy shit. Oh, my God. We're all gonna die.
我去 我的天 我们要死了
Killing us won't make us tell you
杀了我们并不能让你知道
how the crystal works, Valdack.
水晶怎么用 瓦尔达克
We will never...
我们绝不会
Hold on. I think my pizza's here.
等等 好像是我的匹萨到了
Pause game.
游戏暂停
What's happening?
什么情况
You heard him. He paused the game.
你听到他说的了 他暂停了游戏
'Cause he's got a pizza delivery... out there.
因为他的匹萨到了...在现实世界里
Hold on.
稍等
Watch out. He'll be back soon.
小心 他马上就会回来
That's good. This launcher's heavy as shit.
那就好 这发射器太重了
How you holding up?
你们还好吗
You know, we're existing.
还活着
How you doing, Gillian?
你还好吗 吉莉安
Well, yeah.
是啊
Well, you look great. Her name's Gillian.
你看上去气色不错 她叫吉莉安
Did you lose weight? She was in marketing.
你是瘦了吗 她之前在市场部
Yeah, Daly turned her into... that
戴利把她变成了 这样
because she wouldn't play along when he cloned her into here.
就因为她被克隆进来时不肯配合
This universe is littered with things like her,
这个宇宙里到处是她这样的物种
poor fuckers who stepped out of line.
惹到了他的倒霉鬼
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢 再见
Here comes Captain Dick.
混♥蛋♥舰长回来了
I'm gonna get you. I'm gonna get you.
我会打倒你的 我会打倒你的
If we die,
如果我们死了
the secret of the crystal dies with us, Valdack.
水晶的秘密也会和我们一起埋没 瓦尔达克
Oh, my God. We are all gonna die!
我的天 我们都要死了
Valdack?
瓦尔达克
What is it, Captain? Final words?
怎么了 舰长 有什么遗言吗
Over there. A naked lady.
看那里 一个裸女
Really?
真的假的
Great plan, Captain.
真是绝妙的计划 舰长
Unparalleled tactics, Captain.
前所未有的策略 舰长
We've fought many battles, haven't we, Captain?
我们打了无数次仗 是吧 舰长
We have.
没错
And I've been a good adversary for you, have I not?
我一直是个不错的对手 是吧
Then please...
那就请你
...end it.
结束这一切
Please.
拜托了
Killing in cold blood is against Space Fleet code.
蓄意杀人违反了太空舰队的准则
I wish I could help.
我也希望我能帮上忙
Sorry, bud.
抱歉了 朋友
Take him to the brig.
把他带去禁闭室
Dudani. Captain.
杜达尼 舰长
Transport us aboard. Yes, Captain.
把我们传送回舰 是 舰长
No more.
别继续了
It's OK.
没事的
Hip hip. Hooray!
嘿嘿 万岁
Hip hip. Hooray!
嘿嘿 万岁
♪For he's a jolly good fellow.♪
♪他是个快乐的好小伙♪
♪For he's a jolly fellow.♪
♪他是个快乐的好小伙♪
♪For he's a jolly good fellow.♪
♪他是个快乐的好小伙♪
♪And so say...♪ Oh, my fuck.
♪大家都...♪ 我的天
That wasn't very nice.
这可不太友好
Today I will show you mercy.
今天先放过你
Great mercy-showing, Captain.
真仁慈 舰长
Tomorrow you should reconsider your... amenability.
明天你该重新考虑一下你的 服从义务
I may not be feeling so benevolent.
到时我可能就没那么好心了
Exit game.
退出游戏
Fucking hell. This was tense.
我去 太紧张了
I don't like tense.
我不喜欢紧张
Drink?
喝一杯吗
So how was the mission?
任务如何
Wasn't too bad. Usual standoff storyline.
还行 就是一般的僵持故事线
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表