剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
which takes hold.
种子生根了
Before you know it, out pops a boy.
还没回过神 就冒出一个男孩
Parker.
帕克
Boom. They're a family unit.
就这样 他们组成了一个家庭
A walking commercial for a sunnier future. Happy as hell.
幸福美满 其乐融融
I wanna... I wanna take a photo.
我想给你们拍张照片
OK. I'm gonna get the lake in the background.
我要把背景的湖也拍进去
All right, buddy. OK, you ready?
来 伙计 准备好了吗
Parker.
帕克
Wave to Mommy. Say hello. Say hi to Mommy.
和妈妈招手 和妈妈打个招呼
Carrie gets hit by a truck.
凯莉被卡车撞了
Winds up at St. Juniper's.
躺在了圣朱尼佩医院
Come back to me.
回到我身边吧
Come back.
醒来吧
Years go by.
几年过去了
Jack visits her every week, talks to her,
杰克每周都来看她 和她说话
plays her recordings of their son, shoots the shit.
放他们儿子的录音 东扯西扯
She never wakes up.
她一直没醒
But they tested the comm box on her.
但他们给她装了台通讯盒子做测试
A kind of basic device that let coma folks sort of respond back.
一种帮助昏迷病人做出简单回应的基础装置
I got you some room fresheners. You want pine forest?
我带了些清新剂 你想要松林味的吗
Ok.
那好
What about citrus fresh?
柑橘味呢
Gotcha.
好嘞
And I recorded Parker singing with some other kids.
我还录了帕克和别的孩子一起唱的歌♥
You wanna hear it?
你想听吗
♪Twinkle, twinkle, little star♪
♪一闪一闪亮晶晶♪
♪How I wonder what you are♪
♪满天都是小星星♪
The woman in 302, Carrie Lamasse.
302房♥的女人 凯莉·拉曼斯
You're the partner, right?
你是她的伴侣 对吗
Jack?
杰克
Rolo Haynes. I represent neuro R&D for TCKR.
我是罗洛·海恩斯 TCKR神经研发部代表
Ok.
好的
We're working on a project that
我们正在研究一个项目
might be of interest to someone in your position.
也许会对你这种情况的人有所帮助
What's... What's my position?
我什么情况
We're exploring something that could give the likes of Carrie
我们正探索的项目 可以给凯莉这样的人
a whole new lease of life.
带来新生
I'm talking miraculous.
我说的是奇迹
What do you mean?
什么意思
So the guys at TCKR have been working
TCKR的人一直在研究
on digitally extracting a consciousness out of one brain
将一个大脑里的意识数字化地抽取出来
and kind of rehousing it in a host brain.
再安置到宿主大脑中去
What does that even mean? OK.
这是什么意思 好吧
So, even on a good day, we only use 40% of our brain capacity.
我们平时最多只会用大脑容量的40%
There is this whole other 60% of our noggin
剩下60%的大脑
hanging around like an empty Airbnb.
就像空房♥间一样 没有利用起来
And so...?
所以
And so with our new compression technique,
所以有了我们的"压缩"技术
we figure we can fit another whole consciousness
我们就可以将另一个意识
into that unused space.
移植到大脑没利用到的空间里
I'm talking about taking
我的意思就是
Carrie's consciousness from that broken shell
把凯莉的意识从那具破损的躯壳取出
and putting it in there.
放到那里
What? Um... Like a voice inside my head?
什么 她的声音会在我脑子里
Like the whole of her inside your head.
她整个人都在你脑子里
Like a hitchhiker. Like a passenger.
类似她成了乘客 搭了你的车
Vicarious sensations. She sees what you see.
她会有间接感知 她能看到你所看到的
She feels what you feel.
感受你所感受的
She can live again.
她可以获得新生
"Feels" as in...? You got a little boy. Parker.
"感受"... 你们有个儿子 帕克
How do you know all this?
你怎么知道
You hug Parker and Carrie feels it too.
你拥抱帕克 凯莉也会感觉到
She can hug your son via you.
她可以通过你拥抱你们的儿子
How much does this all cost?
这要花多少钱
Won't cost a thing.
一分钱也不用
We will have to euthanize
在移植过程中
her physical body during the transfer process,
我们必须将她的躯体安乐死
but we would earmark her organs for transplants.
但我们会保留她的器官用于捐献移植
Giving back to the community.
为社会做些贡献
So what do you say?
你意下如何
I'd have to think about it.
我得考虑一下
Carrie's done her thinking.
凯莉已经想好了
How about you?
你呢
Commencing upload procedure.
开始"上传"程序
Now moving to download.
开始"下载"
OK, she's installed.
好 她"安装"好了
She's home.
她到家了
You can open your eyes now, Jack.
你可以睁开眼睛了 杰克
Carrie?
凯莉
If you can hear me, tell Jack what you see.
你能听到的话 告诉杰克你看到了什么
An... An apple. I... I see an apple.
一个苹果 我看到一个苹果
I can hear her.
我能听见她说话
Apple. Apple. She's saying apple.
苹果 苹果 她说看到了苹果
Hey, baby.
宝贝
Hey, Jack.
杰克
Take it.
拿着
Grip it.
握住它
Carrie, you feel that?
凯莉 能感觉到吗
She says she feels it.
她说能感觉到
Sensations looking good. Take a bite.
感官正常 咬一口
Oh, God.
天呐
So long since I tasted anything.
我好久没尝到食物的味道了
You can taste that?
你能尝到吗
She tastes it. Holy shit.
她尝到了 我的天
Looks like you're all set.
看来一切顺利
Shall we bring him in? Come on in, honey.
可以把他带进来了 来吧 宝贝
Is that Parker?
是帕克吗
He got so big.
他长这么大了
Oh, God, Jack, hold him. Hold our little boy.
杰克 抱住他 抱抱我们的儿子
Give me a really big hug, please.
给我个大大的拥抱
I feel him. I really feel him.
我能感觉到 我能感觉到他
Mommy says she loves you.
妈咪说她爱你
Truly heartwarming.
真的很暖心
Yeah. But this is where you say "But."
没错 但总是有个"但是"
Well, not to wax philosophical, but...
虽然不想深挖哲学 但是
how long can happiness realistically last anyhow?
幸福感到底可以持续多久呢
Turn the page already.
快翻页啊
Man, you read slow.
你阅读速度真慢
I like to take in the pictures.
我喜欢细细品味图片
That's what the graphic part of a graphic novel is.
这是绘本的绘画部分所在
It's true.
没错
I gotta take a piss.
我得去趟厕所
I'll never get used to this.
我永远不会习惯这个的
Feels good, huh?
是不是感觉很棒
You're not washing our hands?
你不给我们洗手吗
Our hands?
我们的手
Seriously, though, it's kind of gross.
说真的 有点恶心
38-year-old Clayton Leigh was today found guilty
今天 38岁的克莱顿·雷因残忍♥杀害了
of the horrific murder of WNL weather reporter Denise Stockley,
WNL天气预报员丹妮斯·斯托克利被定罪
whose mutilated remains were discovered one year ago today.
她的残尸在一年前的今天被发现
We should turn this off. It's disturbing to a four-year-old.
我们该关掉这个 对4岁孩子来说太血腥了
He's fine. He's not even listening.
没事 他都没在听
Parker! Jesus.
帕克 老天
Don't snap at him. But snapping at me is fine?
别对他发火 冲我发火就可以吗
Baby, you're How does that work?
亲爱的 这样如何
He's a child.
他是个孩子
This is serious, man. Wha--
这很严重 怎么
No, no, I'm not being... I'm not being unreasonable.
不 不 我没有 我没有不讲理
No, just wait. No. Just-- Just hear me out.
不 等等 不 听我说
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表