剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
Looks like a shuttle took off from Skillane IV.
好像一艘飞船从斯科兰四号♥起飞了
Oh, God, it's Daly.
老天 是戴利
Shields at 86%.
护盾还剩86%
We're taking a beating here!
我们要被撞死了
Incoming transmission.
有通讯发来
Hello? Loyal trusty crew, come in.
喂 忠诚的船员们 请回答
I know you can hear me.
我知道你们能听到我
Whatever it is you think you're going to do won't work,
不管你们在做什么都是没用的
but it is going to cost you!
但你们将要为此付出代价
Let's go faster. Already at maximum.
我们再快点 已经全速了
Daly can't touch us unless he makes it on board,
戴利没法碰到我们 除非他能上舰
and that's shuttle's a jalopy.
而那个飞船损毁严重
He won't catch us in time. I hope you're right.
他没法及时追上我们 我希望你是对的
Shields 58%.
护盾还剩58%
If you thought what happened to you in the past was bad,
如果你们觉得之前发生的事已经很糟了
that was nothing!
那根本不算什么
What I'm going to do to you
我要对你们进行
is going to be goddamn fucking biblical!
史无前例的惩罚
I'm literally going to turn your insides out.
我要把你们的里子翻出来
But I'll keep you alive in tiny little jars
但我要让你们在小罐子里活着
and there you'll stay until I'm bored of you--
你们会在那里待到我觉得无聊为止
Why are we listening to this? Yes, fuck him!
我们为什么要听这个 去他的
We're at the edge of the belt. I think we're gonna make it.
我们到小行星带边缘了 我们能冲出去
What was that? Primary drive.
那是什么警报 主驱动器
I've lost all thrust. Engines not responding.
我们没有推动力了 引擎没有反应
We're drifting here.
我们在漂浮了
USS Callister has lost engine power.
卡利斯特号♥飞船已失去引擎动力
I'm coming to get you! Hello!
我来抓你们了 等着
Is there any way that we can fix the engines?
我们有办法能修好引擎吗
That's only feasible manually, by climbing inside the jet fader.
只能手动操作 要爬到喷气控制器里
So...?
那又怎样
So you'd burn to a crisp when the jet came on.
喷气一恢复你就会被烧焦
We'd burn without dying.
我们只会灼烧 不会死
So one of us needs to go. OK.
我们得有一个人去 好吧
One of us already has.
已经去了
Walton?
沃顿
I'm pretty sure I can fix this.
我应该能修好它
Walton, are you sure about this?
沃顿 你确定吗
I'm sure.
我确定
Tulaska, can you patch me through to Daly?
图拉斯卡 你能帮我接通戴利吗
Patching through.
正在接通
Hey, Daly, can you hear me?
戴利 能听到我说话吗
Walton? Robert?
沃顿 罗伯特
Walton, you're going to pay for this.
沃顿 你会付出代价的
Robert, listen.
罗伯特 听我说
I'm going to bring Tommy back in. Hey, Robert
我会再复活汤米 罗伯特
God so help me, you are going to regret all of this so hard!
我发誓 一定会让你后悔不已
Bob, I wanna talk to you here!
鲍勃 我想和你好好说话
I was thinking I should say...
我想我应该对你说
sorry.
对不起
Go on.
继续
You created Infinity. You're a fucking genius.
你创造了《无限轮回》 你是个天才
I exploited that.
我利用了这一点
I treated you like a golden goose and I got fat on the profits,
我把你当摇钱树 自己坐享其成 吃成了胖子
figuratively speaking.
只是比喻
And I was thinking I should have appreciated you more, you know?
我一直在想 我应该更加感激你的
I should have treated you better.
我应该对你更好点的
Yeah, yeah, I was thinking I should say all that.
是的 我觉得我应该把这些告诉你
But you threw my son out of an airlock, so
但你把我儿子从气闸舱扔了出去 所以
fuck you to death.
操♥你♥妈♥
Walton?
沃顿
Walton?
沃顿
We've got power back.
我们恢复动力了
Faster! Speed already at maximum.
快一点 已达到最高时速
I don't care, whatever, just catch them!
我不在乎 无所谓 立刻追上他们
Wormhole almost closed. Daly's gaining on us.
虫洞快要消失了 戴利越来越近了
Keep her steady. Keep steady. I'm trying.
稳住 稳住 我在尽力
Come on, come on.
快点 快点
I hope we are going to die.
希望我们都能死掉
Goddamn it!
该死
Damn it! Fuck!
该死 操
What happened?
怎么回事
The mod's gone.
改装没有了
Daly's Space Fleet mod has been stripped away by the firewall.
戴利《太空舰队》的改装模块被防火墙去除了
OK, so... this is good. We're still alive.
好 这是好事 我们还活着
Yeah, it only erased the Space Fleet mod.
防火墙只去掉了《太空舰队》的改装模块
We're not on Daly's computer anymore.
我们不在戴利的电脑上了
We're in the cloud. Where is Daly?
我们在云里 戴利在哪
Firewall's deleted his rogue game code,
防火墙删去了他的流氓代码
and his controls were disabled.
也解除了他的控制权
You mean...? He's stuck there.
你是说 他困在了那里
Update complete. Wormhole closed.
更新完毕 虫洞关闭
Controls are disabled. No.
控制已解除 不
No. No, no, no!
不 不 不
Assholes!
混♥蛋♥们
Yeah! What's up? The brig unlocked itself.
你怎么样 禁闭室自动打开了
My Valdack outfit turned into this.
我的瓦尔达克服变成了这样
More to the point, I'm not a beetle thing anymore.
更重要的是 我不是什么甲虫了
I've got my body back.
我的身体回来了
I've got my whole body back. I'm guessing we all have.
我身体每个部分都回来了 估计我们都一样
So what do we do now?
那我们现在做什么
We've got an infinite
我们面前是
procedurally generated universe at our disposal.
《无限轮回》正常创造出的宇宙
We can go anywhere.
我们能自♥由♥探索
Holy mackerel.
我的天
Rogue universe detected.
探测到流氓宇宙
Deletion in progress. Deletion in progress.
正在删除 正在删除
No, undelete. Deletion in progress.
不 取消删除 正在删除
Undelete. Un Rogue universe detected.
取消删除 取消 探测到流氓宇宙
Deletion in progress. Exit game.
正在删除 退出游戏
Deletion in progress. Rogue universe detected.
正在删除 探测到流氓宇宙
Exit game. Exit game!
退出游戏 退出游戏
Exit fucking game!
退出这该死的游戏
Exit fucking game!
退出这该死的游戏
Exit fucking game!
退出这该死的游戏
Exit fucking game! Exit fucking game!
退出这该死的游戏 退出这该死的游戏
Incoming transmission.
接收到电子信♥号♥♥
It says Gamer691. That's a player tag.
内容是 玩家691 那是玩家号♥
Another ship, another player.
另一艘船 另一个玩家
We're online.
我们在线上
Hey, patch 'em through.
接通他们
Um, hello. Hey there.
你好 你好
Uh, this is the crew of the USS Callister.
我们是卡利斯特号♥飞船船员
Oh, man, are we glad to hear from--
天啊 我们真是太高兴了
Yeah, Merry Christmas.
嗯嗯 圣诞快乐
So are we gonna blow each other or are we gonna trade?
我们是要炸掉对方还是交易道具
Hello. Do you have anything to trade at all?
还在吗 你有没有东西交换
No, uh So why did you respond?
没有 那你为什么回复
OK, just get the hell out of my quadrant
好了 赶紧给我滚远点
or I'll blast you to shit.
不然我就把你们炸飞
You got ten seconds. Ten... Oh, well, do... do try.
给你们十秒钟 有本事来呀
We'll photon-bolt you up the perineum, you stupid little boy.
我们用光子打得你满地找牙 你个傻小子
Scary. Nine. Come on, then.
好怕怕 九 倒是来呀
Yes, thank you, Shania. Um... Eight.
好了 谢谢你 仙妮娅 八
Nate? Yes, Captain?
内特 在 舰长
Stick us in hyperwarp and let's...
把我们调到超曲速 然后
Six. ...fuck off somewhere.
六 滚远点
Five. Aye aye, Captain.
五 好的 舰长
Really, Nanette is fine. Four.
得了 叫我娜内特就好 四
Aye aye, Nanette. Three.
好的 娜内特 三
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表