剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
Jesus Christ.
天哪
So the weekend thing isn't working.
所以周末的办法不管用了
And we tried limiting her to an hour--
我们试过限制她到一小时
But you can tell that she's in there,
但你知道她就在那儿
like that judging and bitching.
不断地挑刺和说坏话
The time frame is frustrating for Carrie.
时间限制让凯莉很苦恼
Carrie is frustrating for us.
凯莉让我们很苦恼
You got Carrie on pause now?
你现在把凯莉暂停了吗
OK, well...
好吧 其实
there's always deletion.
你还是可以把她删除的
As in...? As in permanent erasure.
就是说... 将她永久抹去
No.
不
That'd... That'd be killing her.
那是杀死她
Not legally.
在法律上不算
But ethically.
但道德上是
Please. She is just some leftover code in your head.
拜托 她只是你大脑中残存的代码
It'll be like... like deleting an email.
那就像删除一封邮件一样
No.
不
No. No deletion. I'm not doing it.
不 不能删除 我做不到
She wants to be near Parker.
她想陪伴帕克
I can't take that away from her.
我不能剥夺她的这个权利
There's gotta be something you can do.
你肯定还有办法的
My friends...
我的朋友们
you're in luck.
你们运气不错
It's something we're beta testing.
我们正在对这个产品进行封闭测试
It's actually aimed at terminally ill parents.
目标用户其实是重病晚期的父母
Kind of like a souvenir for their kids.
有点像给他们孩子的纪念品
Here.
这个
A monkey?
一只猴子
More like a keepsake.
更像是一个留念
We can put her in here.
我们可以把她放进去
In there?
放到那里
It's... It has a consciousness receptor,
它有个意识接收器
kind of like the one we put in your head,
有点像我们放进你大脑里的那个
but a prototype.
不过它是个原型机
And there's a camera here so she can see Parker.
这里有个摄像头 所以她能看见帕克
Plus the whole body's got haptic feedback,
另外 整个身体具有触觉反馈
so if little Parkie gives it a cuddle, she'll feel it.
所以如果小帕克给它一个拥抱 她会感觉到
And she can communicate back,
而且她也能进行反馈
but in a kid-friendly, controlled way.
但用一种小孩子喜欢的受限方式
Yeah, I don't know. I'm gonna have to think about it.
我不知道 我得想想
I say yes.
我说可以
Well, she's done her thinking. How about you?
她已经想好了 你呢
The transfer went pretty fast.
转移进行得很快
Carrie wouldn't have even been aware it was happening.
凯莉完全不知道这件事正在发生
Till she woke up.
直到她醒来
Come on, buddy, you gotta tear it. Tear into that thing.
来吧 你得把它撕开 撕开包裹
Jack? You almost got it.
杰克 你差不多搞定了
There you go.
就是这样
All right, pull it out.
好 把它拿出来吧
There you go.
好了
What is it, Parker?
是什么 帕克
Monkey.
小猴
What?
什么
That's pretty cool, huh?
是不是很棒
Jack. Jack, what the fuck?
杰克 杰克 这怎么回事
But you know something?
但你知道吗
This... This, uh...
这个 这个
This is a very special monkey.
这是只很特别的小猴
Mom wanted you to have it. What?
是妈妈给你的 什么
Every time you hug it, Mom will know,
每次你拥抱它 妈妈就会知道
and she'll feel that hug too.
她也能感觉到那个拥抱
No. No, no, Jack, Jack, put me back in your fucking head.
不不 杰克 把我放回你的脑袋里去
Jack!
杰克
And this monkey can speak to you.
这只小猴还可以和你说话
It can let you know how it feels.
可以让你知道它的感受
How did she speak?
她怎么说话
Well, the comm setup was a little rudimentary.
语♥音♥设置是比较原始的
I mean, this is a prototype.
这是个原型机嘛
Jack!
杰克
No.
不
Monkey loves you.
小猴爱你
What was that?
那是什么
Monkey needs a hug.
小猴想要抱抱
Give monkey a hug.
给小猴一个抱抱
Monkey loves you.
小猴爱你
Monkey needs a hug. Monkey loves you. Monkey loves you.
小猴想要抱抱 小猴爱你 小猴爱你
Monkey loves you. Monkey... Monkey... Monkey needs a hug.
小猴爱你 小猴 小猴想要抱抱
Yeah, I think... Monkey loves you.
我觉得 小猴爱你
Monkey... Monkey needs a hug.
小猴 小猴想要抱抱
Monkey just needs a minute
小猴需要点时间
to get used to how things are gonna be.
适应自己的新环境
Now, listen, you fucking bitch.
听着 你个臭婊♥子♥
We can still have you wiped.
我们依然可以删除你
That what you want?
你是不是想这样
Do "Monkey needs a hug" for no.
用"小猴想要抱抱"表示"不"
Monkey needs a hug.
小猴想要抱抱
Are you gonna be a good toy?
你能不能做个好玩具
Are you gonna be a good toy?
你能不能做个好玩具
Monkey loves you.
小猴爱你
You better.
那最好
Anyhow, in the end,
总之 最终
Parker got tired of his new toy.
帕克厌烦了他的新玩具
But that's kids.
孩子嘛
They're ingrates.
他们不知感恩
Monkey needs a hug.
小猴需要抱抱
Wait, so this is a crime museum.
等等 这是个犯罪博物馆
Where's the crime in this?
这里的罪何在
Well, the monkey is the crime.
小猴就是罪
See, a couple of years back,
几年前
the UN made it illegal
联♥合♥国♥认定将人类意识
to transfer human consciousnesses into limited formats like this.
上传到这样的有限制载体上是非法的
Gotta be able to express at least
载体得至少能表现出
five emotions for it to be humane, apparently.
人类的五种情感 这样才人道
Human rights for cookies. Right, Carrie?
意识存储器也得讲人♥权♥ 对吧 凯莉
Monkey needs a hug.
小猴需要抱抱
She's still in there?
她还在里面吗
It'd be illegal to delete her too, so, yeah.
删除她也是不合法的 所以 没错
Go figure.
就这样了
Anyhow, ACLU raised one heck of a stink,
总之 美国公民自♥由♥联盟开始声讨
and so thanks to this son of a monkey,
感谢这只臭猴子
I was out on my ass from TCKR.
我被踢出了TCKR
Not even a severance package.
连遣散费都没有
It's why I started this place.
这就是我建立这个地方的原因
Had to branch out somehow,
总得另辟蹊径
and it appealed to the carny in me, I guess.
而且我猜它正符合我的趣味
Monkey needs a hug.
小猴需要抱抱
Goddamn AC's still not working. it's hot.
空调还不好使 真热
But I've kept you waiting too long.
但我已经让你等太久了
You ready for the prime exhibit?
你准备好看主展品了吗
Step right this way.
这边走
Listen, I gotta warn you,
听着 我得警告你
he's not the man he once... was.
他不是曾经的样子了
Sorry. Do you want some more water?
抱歉 你还需要水吗
I'm fine.
我没事
He's this way.
他在这边
Come on, mister! You got a visitor.
过来 你有个访客
May I present Clayton Leigh,
这位是克莱顿·雷
weather girl killer.
天气预报员杀人犯
I know, he's kind of mopey these days.
我知道 他现在都闷闷的
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表