剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
and I can't find anyone who actually saw the impact.
我又找不到任何撞击发生时刻的目击者
Well, not yet.
暂时还没
Except maybe smudge face here, whoever she is.
除了这位不知道是谁的模糊脸小姐
Oh, bingo.
查到了
Mia Nolan.
米娅·诺兰
You might be the one, if you'll talk.
如果你肯开口 你就是关键证人了
What, if she'll talk?
她为什么会不开口
She was doing something embarrassing in the hotel room,
她当时正在酒店房♥间里做羞羞的事情
watching a porn film.
在看黄♥片♥
She might not want me poking around in her head.
她恐怕不会同意我在她的记忆里摸索
She's, like, 50 miles out of town.
她家就在城外50英里
Do you mind if I head there now?
我能现在就去她家吗
It's a bit late.
现在有点晚了
Oh, if I sew this up in 24 hours, I get two times bonus.
如果我能一天之内结案 我就能领双份奖金
Well...
好吧
Go. Go.
去吧 去吧
♪I know I won't ever let you go♪
♪我知道我绝不会放开你♪
♪Oh, it's more than I could ever stand♪
♪离开你哪怕一刻 我都无法忍♥受♪
♪Oh, but anyone♪
♪可是对于任何♪
Hi, I'm Shazia. I'm from Realm Insurance.
你好 我是领域保险的沙奇亚
I've already got insurance, thanks.
我已经买♥♥保险了 多谢
I'm not selling anything.
我不是来推销的
I'm following up on an incident you might've seen,
我是来调查一件你可能目击的案件
a road accident.
一起车祸
I don't know anything about an accident.
我不知道什么车祸
This was only yesterday.
事情就在昨天
An accident? On Stanhope Road.
什么车祸 在斯坦霍普路
Medina Plaza Hotel, a pedestrian was hit by a delivery vehicle,
梅地纳广场酒店外有个路人被送货车撞了
Fences Pizza, driverless.
无人驾驶的栅栏披萨送餐车
Right, yeah. I'm sorry, actually I did.
对了 抱歉 我还真看见了
When you first mentioned it,
你刚提的时候
I just didn't think of it, but um... yeah, I did.
我没想到 但我确实看到了
So you saw what happened?
你目击了事发经过
Uh, yeah, there was a guy crossing the street
没错 当时有个男人在过马路
and this little van thing sort of just clipped him, it was quick.
有辆小货车撞到了他 车速挺快
Do you mind if I ask you a few questions about it?
介意我问你一些相关问题吗
It won't take long.
不用太久
I'm sorry, I'm really busy. I've got...
抱歉 我很忙 我有...
I don't wanna sound heavy
我不想说得太严重
but it's a legal requirement since last year.
但去年开始这就是法律要求了
It's a legal requirement?
这是法律要求吗
Well, if you've witnessed an incident, yes.
如果你目击了事故的话
I have to notify the police when people refuse,
如果人们拒绝我就得通知警方
and when they get involved, it just drags everything out, so...
一旦警方卷入 事情就会很拖拉
Come in. Thank you.
进来吧 谢谢
Yeah, just that way.
那边请
Ok.
好
What does that do? The recaller?
那是干吗的 回忆器吗
Just helps me get a record of what happened.
帮我记录事发经过
May I?
我帮你连上
Well, I can just tell you what happened. I can remember.
我可以直接告诉你情况 我记得
The van hit the guy, and he fell over,
货车撞了那个人 那人摔倒了
and then people came to help.
然后有人来帮忙
How fast was it going though, the delivery vehicle?
当时车速有多快 那辆送餐车
See, I just need a sense of that.
我只需要了解那个
It's sometimes hard to articulate what your mind's eye's seen,
有时很难描述记忆里的景象
but capturing your impression of what you saw is really useful.
但捕捉你的所见所感很有帮助
OK, but I've got And that's all I'm interested in.
但我... 我只关心这件事
You can read the terms here if you like.
你可以看这些条款
All the legal stuff is in there.
法规都写明白了
Look, I don't care what you might've been doing
我不关心你私下里
in the hotel room in your own time.
在酒店房♥间做了什么
I'm not gonna ask you anything about that. Won't go there.
我不会问私人问题 不会的
OK. Private stuff is private stuff.
好吧 私事就是私事
So it's just the accident? Just that.
只问车祸的事 只问车祸
It's a bit of a long read, isn't it?
得花点时间看啊
Do you want a tea or a coffee? Oh, a coffee would be great.
你想喝茶还是咖啡 咖啡最好了
Yeah, OK. Espresso? Perfect.
行 浓缩咖啡 好
Do you mind if I just go and have a pee
我失陪小解一下
if I'm gonna be sat down a while?
感觉我得坐好一会儿
Yeah, sure. OK.
没问题 好
I ate hotel food, I had room service.
我吃了酒店食物 叫了客房♥服务
I ate room service.
我吃了客房♥服务的食物
I was in the hotel room on my own.
我一个人在酒店房♥间里
Watched porn.
看成人片
Watched porn.
看成人片
Saw the accident.
看到了车祸
Come on, focus.
集中注意力
I was on my own.
我一个人
I was on my own.
我一个人
I was on my own.
我一个人
There you go.
给你
Take a sniff.
闻一下
What's that for? It'll just help your recall.
干什么 有助于你回忆
That's it.
好了
The music will help jog your memory, too.
这首歌♥也能帮你回忆
OK, close your eyes.
闭上双眼
OK, let's start with you in your hotel room.
想想你在酒店房♥间里
So I was in my room and I ordered room service.
我当时在房♥间 叫了客房♥服务
All I need is the accident.
我只需要车祸的场景
Try to picture the moments leading up to the impact.
尽量去回忆车祸前的场景
The fucking shame, the fucking guilt...
我的羞耻 我的罪恶感
No.
不
No!
不
I sat on this... Get the fuck off me fucking
我帮你 从我身上下去
Well, that's... great.
很好
Got what I needed on the van, so, I'll be off.
关于车的信息都有了 我这就走了
Ok.
好的
That's it.
行了
So you've got everything you needed? Yeah.
你需要的信息都有了吗 是的
Doesn't take that long, it's just a simple thing with the speed so...
不用很长 就只需要车速的信息
Right. Yeah. Yeah.
好的 嗯
Sorry about being short, it's been a long day.
抱歉不能再多留你 这一天太累了
No, it's fine. Got a lot of work on. Did you...
没事 还有很多工作
So you've got everything you needed? Yeah, yeah, got it all.
你确定想要的信息都有了吗 都有了
Don't worry, thank you so much. I know this sounds silly,
没事 非常感谢 听起来可能有点蠢
but, you know, sometimes I just think mad things,
但我有时会想一些疯狂的事情
and it doesn't mean anything,
并不能说明什么
do you know what I mean? When you have strange thoughts.
你懂我意思吗 有时有些奇怪的想法
No, it's fine, like I said. I got what I needed, so thank you.
没事的 我想要的都有了 谢谢
Yeah, but do you know what I mean?
但你明白我的意思吗
It's not like... it's just my head.
我不是 只是脑袋里的胡思乱想
Come on!
快啊
No.
不
No, no, no, no! No!
不 不 不 不 不
No!
不
I'm sorry,
抱歉
I fucked up, and I panicked.
我搞砸了 我慌了
Does your head hurt?
你的头疼吗
Ok.
好吧
Ok.
好吧
What am I gonna do with you?
我该拿你怎么办呢
I mean, I can't let you go.
我又不能让你走
You're gonna tell someone, aren't you?
你会告诉别人的 对吧
I know, but even if you say you won't,
我知道 但就算你说你不会
your recollections are all recorded.
但你的回忆都被记录下来了
I won't. They're not?
我不会说的 没记录吗
No.
没有
If I take that off your mouth, will you promise not to scream?
如果我把那个拿下来 你能保证不叫吗
Do you promise?
能保证吗
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表