剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
♪I was born to love you♪
♪我生来就是要爱你♪
♪And I will never be free♪
♪我永远无法解脱♪
♪You'll always be a part of me♪
♪你会永远是我的一部分♪
Tours begin at 11. You're the first in line. Could be a busy day.
11点才开 你最早 今天人一定很多
Road seemed pretty empty.
大道上没什么人啊
Nice accent. You from Australia?
口音挺带劲 澳大利亚人
No, I'm from Britain.
不是 英国人
So you got one of those crazy British names?
那你八成叫那种特拗口的英式名字吧
Esmeralda or, uh...?
艾丝美拉达之类的
I'm Nish.
我就叫妮什
Nish? Nish.
就妮什 妮什
Well, I can't judge. My name's ridiculous.
我也没资格说你 我的名字就特逗
Rolo Haynes. Owner. Proprietor.
罗洛·海恩斯 馆主兼业主
Well, just us two this morning. You sure you wanna do this?
看来今早就咱俩 你确定想进去看看吗
This place ain't for the faint-hearted.
心脏不强大的可受不了
I'm sure I can handle it.
我想我应该能应付得来
Not everyone can.
不是所有人都能
So, I have to peek in your little sack there if that's OK.
可以的话我得看看你包里都装了什么
That's OK. Can't trust anyone these days.
可以 这年头谁都不能不防
If you could step through there.
还得麻烦你从那里过一下
Anything metal, put it in here.
金属的东西都装在盒子里
Cool.
好
Dinky.
挺炫啊
Oh, yeah. I call it fun size.
我称之为袖珍机
Fun size. I like that.
袖珍 我喜欢
Guessing you had a gut full of this security shit at the airport.
你在机场过安检肯定耗了好半天吧
Our immigration guys are pretty tight these days.
这年头移♥民♥局的人可严了
All clear?
检查好了吗
Ok.
好了
Show on the road.
开始表演吧
So, you on vacation?
你这是放假了
Sort of. My dad lives out here.
算是吧 我爸在这一带住
It's his birthday, so my mom just wants to surprise him.
今天是他生日 所以我妈想给他个惊喜
And you're the surprise?
惊喜就是你吗
part of it, I guess.
一部分吧
Where'd you fly in? Salt Lake.
你从哪飞过来的 盐湖城
You came here from Salt Lake?
你从盐湖城赶过来的
Yeah, I thought it'd be nice to drive the back route,
我本来打算走走荒野大公路
but I underestimated the...
但我低估了...
Heck of a trip for a girl on her own.
这条路可不适合姑娘家自己走啊
I don't mean to get oldfashioned on you. Seriously?
我不是有意拿老眼光看你 不是吧
That is quite old-fashioned.
你这看法确实够老套的
It's hot as hell in here.
这里热得跟地狱似的
AC must've shit the bed.
空调肯定是坏掉了
Sorry for the heat.
抱歉这么热
Goddamn digital systems.
该死的数字控制系统
Never trust a guy in tech. Jesus, I should know that.
搞技术的人都不可信 我最清楚了
So what is all this stuff?
这堆东西都是什么
Authentic criminological artifacts.
真实犯罪物品
If it did something bad, chances are it's in here.
如果它做了什么坏事 八成就会收进这里
Take a look around, take your time, see what pops out at you.
好好看 仔细看 看什么能把你吓一跳
Anything piques your interest, I can tell you all about it.
你有兴趣的 我都能给你详细讲讲
There's a sad, sick story behind most everything here.
每个物件背后都有悲伤又变♥态♥的故事
Just like our main attraction just through there.
正如我们的主展品 就在那边
But let's not get ahead of ourselves.
不过一步一步按顺序看
A lot of folks just rush behind the curtain,
好多人急着直接去参观帘子后面
hardly even eyeball this stuff,
其余的连看都不怎么看
and then it's a bunch of one-star
然后"大众放屁"之类的应用上
ratings on Trip-fucker and before you know it...
就会给你来一堆一星差评
Yo, look, I am not in a rush, so don't worry.
听着 我一点都不急 所以你别担心
Well, then, take your time.
那你慢慢看
I shall.
我会的
This stuff looks techie.
这些东西似乎挺高科技
Well, neuro tech was my background.
我的学术背景是神经科技
Sweet.
厉害
So, what's this, then? Looks like a hairdressing thing.
那这个是什么 看起来像个做发型的
Actually, that was one of my very first souvenirs.
其实这是我最早的一批藏品之一
Sheds a little light on how our main exhibit came to be.
能让你明白主展品是怎么来的
What is it? You heard of Peter Dawson?
这是什么 你听说过彼得·道森吗
Dr. Peter Dawson?
彼得·道森医生
Well, usually I say this is Dawson's Symphatic Diagnoser,
我一般会介绍说这是道森联感诊断器
and folks shriek, "No way," and I'm like, "Oh, it very much is."
然后观众大惊"不可能" 然后我说"就是"
"How the heck did you get that?" is the next question.
下一个问题一般是"你是怎么搞到的"
OK. My domain was med tech.
好吧 我主攻医疗科技
I worked out of St. Juniper's.
我曾在圣朱尼佩医院工作
It's kind of like a university hospital.
有点像大学医院
Sweet setup. Part of the Land Act, actually.
地段特好 《土地法案》的一部分
It was in downtown New York, big old building.
就在纽约市区 挺老的一栋大楼
Research up top,
研究所在高层
emergency room and the great unwashed down at street level.
急诊室和平头百姓去的地方则在沿街的低层
It was the perfect mix of business and health care.
那里完美结合了生意和医疗
Seriously? Out of the way, asshole!
不是吧你 别挡路 傻♥逼♥
Idea was folks with no coverage signed up for free health care
经营理念是给没医保的人免费投保
in exchange for consenting to occasional experimental treatments.
作为交换 他们要同意偶尔参加实验性治疗
I... I... I worked for the guys up top.
我给高层的人干活儿
What, like a scientist?
就像个科学家吗
I was more sort of... recruitment.
我更像是个 招人的
Yeah, yeah, I'm here. Clear.
我来了 离手
Shocking.
放电
No. No?
没反应 没有吗
No. OK, I'm going again. Clear. Clear!
没有 那我再来 离手 离手
Shocking.
放电
No.
还是没有
If I'd known she was on tricyclics, I would have nudged the dose.
早知道她服了三环素 我会加大剂量的
You couldn't have known.
这无法预料
This a bad time?
不太是时候吗
Rolo Haynes from the tenth floor.
10层的罗洛·海恩斯
Seems you've been having some problems.
你好像遇到麻烦了
I think I got something that can help.
我这里可能有帮得上你的东西
The big thing they're into is neuro technics.
他们最感兴趣的就是神经技术
Pioneering brain enhancements.
开创性的大脑增强
Neural interfaces.
神经系统联接
All that fun stuff.
这些有意思的东西
The holy grail they've been aiming for
他们的终极目标
is a way to transfer knowledge.
就是找到传输知识的方法
So one of the teams here is working on an experiment,
其中一个小组在做一个实验
trying to find a way to
想找到办法
beam information from one brain to another.
将信息从一个大脑发射到另一个大脑
This is Kenny.
这是肯尼
This is Hector.
这是赫克托
Stay with me on this.
继续听我说
So, the experiment.
我说说这个实验
They built a little maze and they drop Kenny here into it
他们造了一个小迷宫 然后把肯尼放了进去
and he runs round over and over for months on end
它在里面转来转去转了几个月
till he knows it like a childhood home.
直到它对那里了如指掌
And then... they put this on him.
然后 他们把这个戴在它身上
It's a transmitter,
这是个发射器
absorbing signals from Kenny's brain
从肯尼的大脑中提取信♥号♥♥
which were sent to Hector over here.
传给那边的赫克托
Hector had our prototype synaptic receiver fitted.
赫克托佩戴着我们的原型突触接收器
Now, remember, Hector had never even set paw in the maze.
记住 赫克托从未踏足过这个迷宫
Plan was he'd now receive Kenny's knowledge of the maze layout
计划就是它现在会接收肯尼对迷宫布局的认知
and, boom, he'd be able to solve it, first time.
第一次进来的时候 就瞬间破解迷宫
And did he? No.
它成功了吗 没有
Scrabbled around like a rat, fucking imbecile.
像只老鼠一样乱窜 蠢透了
So, um, why are you telling me this?
那你跟我讲这个干什么
Because just as it becomes clear that the maze thing's a bust,
因为正当迷宫实验宣告失败时
one of our researchers spills his coffee on Kenny.
我们一位研究员把咖啡泼在肯尼身上了
Hot coffee spills all over Kenny,
滚烫的咖啡泼了肯尼一身
so obviously he's squealing like hell,
它当然就大声惨叫
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表