剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
don't be too nice to him 'cause he gets a bit starey.
别对他太友好 他喜欢盯着人看
Wide berth, that's my advice. Wide berth.
离远点 我的忠告 离远点
OK. Yeah.
好 好
Thank you.
谢谢
There you go. Thank you.
给你 谢谢
Bye. No bye. I'm coming.
再见 别说再见 我就来
No. Suck a dick, Karl.
别来 去死吧 卡尔
Later, guys.
回见 伙计们
Welcome to Callister.
欢迎来到卡利斯特
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Goddamn it, Robert!
该死的 罗伯特
Christmas Eve. Really?
平安夜 不是吧
Not OK.
这可不行
Hello?
有人吗
Oh, boy. It looks like there's a new girl in the office.
天啊 看来办公室来新人了
What's your name, hon?
你叫什么 亲爱的
Come in. Let me fix you a drink.
快进来 我给你弄杯喝的
We have everything from Bengarian phlegm shots to uh...
我们这里什么都有 从本格利安粘液
ooh, distilled root blood from the Cangor quadrant.
到蒸馏砍戈尔象限根血
What's your poison?
你喜欢哪种[毒药]
Some of this actually is poison, so don't be shy.
有一些还真有毒 所以别害羞
Am I dreaming?
我在做梦吗
Yeah, no, no, 'fraid not.
不 恐怕不是的
I remember dreaming. Me too.
我还记得做梦的感觉 我也是
But where am I?
我在哪里
This is the USS Callister, Space Fleet's finest,
这是卡利斯特号♥飞船 太空舰队的旗舰
exploring the furthest reaches of the known universe and beyond.
探索已知宇宙的边缘和更远的地方
We are its loyal space crew and now,
我们是它忠实的太空船员 而现在
apparently, so are you. Cheers.
看来你也是了 恭喜
Your name? Babe, what's your name?
你的名字 宝贝 你叫什么
Nanette. We've met.
娜内特 我们见过的
Maybe, in the real world. I wouldn't have no way of knowing.
在现实世界或许见过 我就无从得知了
What do you mean? You'd better sit down.
那是什么意思 你最好坐下
No, I don't... I don't wanna sit down.
不 我不想坐下
I wanna know what's going on.
我想知道怎么回事
You're on board Robert Daly's ship.
你上了罗伯特·戴利的船
Robert Daly, the CTO?
罗伯特·戴利 首席技术官
Here he's Captain Daly, our fearless leader.
他在这里是戴利舰长 我们无畏的领袖
Yeah, you're seriously gonna need to sit the fuck down.
你真的需要坐下来听这个
Welcome.
欢迎
You are um... Hey, hey. You're the intern from work, right? Nate?
你是...那个实习生吧 内特
Packer. Nate Packer.
帕克 内特·帕克
Wait. So I'm still just the intern out there?
等等 我还只是个实习生吗
Jesus.
天呐
You're um... You're... You're...
你是...你...
Dudani. Diagnostics.
杜达尼 诊断师
Welcome. Right.
欢迎 好吧
You're the receptionist, right? Elena.
你是那个接待员吧 伊莲娜
Your skin is blue.
你的皮肤是蓝色的
Weird blue alien skin, I know.
奇怪的外星蓝皮肤 我知道
It's fucked up.
太糟糕了
Almost sort of racist.
都有点种族歧视了
OK. Walt, fix her something, something she'll recognize. Vodka.
沃特 给她点她知道的东西 伏特加
Hey. So what's it like out there now? What?
外面现在是什么情况 什么
What year is it? Don't do her head in.
现在是几几年 别再逼她了
What? What year? I... saw you today.
怎么了 哪年 我...今天看到你们了
Did you see me? Did I look thin? Hmm?
你看到我了吗 我苗条吗
Like, wheatgrass yogurt thin?
冰草酸奶那么瘦吗
Can we not pop her fucking mind?
能别再刺♥激♥她了吗
Someone needs to be straight with me right now.
赶紧来个人给我解释清楚
OK. OK, listen.
好吧 听着
This is Infinity.
这里是无限轮回
That's what we're all inside. That's where all of this exists.
我们都在这里面 这一切都存在于这里
Infinity, the game?
《无限轮回》 那个游戏
Daly's got his own modded version of Infinity,
戴利有一版私人订制的《无限轮回》
reskinned to look like his favorite TV show.
改造成和他最喜欢的电视剧一样
Space Thing? Space Thing? Space Fleet.
《太空物语》吗 不对 《太空舰队》
Hence the groovy decor.
所以才有这么时尚的装饰
And this tasteful get-up.
和这身优雅的打扮
Infinity.
《无限轮回》
That's an online game, like a multiplayer deal. This...
那是个线上多人游戏 这...
This is his development build, sealed off so he can control it.
这是他的开♥发♥版 他封闭了这里以便控制
He keeps it offline
这里是脱机的
so the custom code he's written can't be detected and deleted.
这样就检测不到也无法删除他写的自定义码
Yes, it's a bubble universe, ruled by an asshole god.
这是个由一个混♥蛋♥上帝统治的泡沫宇宙
He...
他...
put us in... in here?
把我们...关在这里
Drink your vodka.
喝了你的伏特加
How do we get out? No, really, drink it.
我们怎么出去 说真的 喝吧
Drink it.
喝吧
You can't leave. What?
你无法离开 什么
None of us can.
我们都不行
Because you're not actually you. What?
因为你其实不是你 什么
I know it's mental, but you're a copy of you.
我知道这很疯狂 但你是你的副本
A digital clone. No.
一个数字克隆体 不
No, I am... I'm me. I am me.
不 我是我 我是我
I'm me. No, not the real you.
我是我 不 不是真正的你
Daly's created an identical digital version of you, of all of us.
戴利创造了你的电子副本 我们所有人都是
From your DNA. He'll have harvested it somehow.
根据他不知道从哪里搞来的你的DNA
He told me he got mine from the rim of a smoothie cup.
他告诉我他是从冰沙杯子沿上搞到我的
He retrieved Packer's juices from the bathroom.
他从厕所拿到了帕克的"精华"
Man, you have got to let that go. She does not need details.
伙计 求你别再提了 她不需要知道这些细节
Basically he's got a gizmo--
就是他搞了个小发明...
I theorize an advanced biometric DNA virtual clone.
我认为是一个高级生物DNA虚拟克隆装置
Yes! He's got a fucking gizmo. That's what I said.
没错 他搞了个小发明 我就是这么说的
He fed your DNA in, he put you inside his computer
他把你的DNA放进他的电脑
and, bam, you pop up here like a Pop-Tart.
然后你就像一块小饼干一样出现在这里
Yeah, we've all been through it.
我们都经历过这个过程
He brings us in for different reasons,
他克隆我们的理由各不相同
shit we did in the office.
因为我们在办公室干的什么事
I called him out for staring.
我因为他盯着我看而说过他
I reset admin permissions on a test build for 14 minutes.
我重置了一款测试版的管理权限14分钟
Insufficient smiling.
微笑不到位
I brought him the wrong sandwich. OK, never mind the reasons.
我给他买♥♥错了三明治 别管理由了
The point is that we're stuck in Daly's playground,
重点是我们都被困在戴利的游乐场里
and that's all you need to know.
你只需要知道这一点
This is a dream. Yeah, it has to be.
这是个噩梦 绝对是噩梦
It's more like an eternal waking nightmare
更像是一个永远醒不来
from which there is no escape.
无法逃离的噩梦
No, no. No, no, no. No, no, no. Oh, for fuck's sake,
不不 上帝啊
I'm trying to break her in gently.
我还想让她慢慢接受呢
The quicker she gets it, the easier it'll be.
她越早接受越好
Daddy's home.
爸爸回来了
He'll be here any moment.
他马上就到了
No. I'm gonna get out of here.
不 我要离开这里
You gotta stay on the bridge.
你得留在舰桥上
He controls everything.
他控制着一切
He does shit to make us cooperate. Get off.
他会不择手段让我们服从 放开我
You have no idea. I'm trying to help. Just leave it.
你根本不知道 我是想帮你 别管了
He's gonna fuck us up if she doesn't play ball.
她要是不守规矩 他会让我们都不好受
Yes, well, she's gonna have to work it out for herself,
她必须自己认识到这点
like we all did.
就像我们一样
There's gotta be a way out. Come on.
肯定有出口 开门啊
Lieutenant Cole, welcome aboard.
科尔中尉 欢迎上船
Crew, we have a new member of the team,
船员们 我们来了一位新成员
Science Officer Nanette Cole.
科技官娜内特·科尔
Please, take your post.
请就位
I believe we've finally managed to
我相信我们终于追踪到
track Valdack to an uncharted planet.
瓦尔达克在一颗无名星球上
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表