剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
Saw Gillian from marketing. Yeah.
看到市场部的吉莉安了 是啊
There is no way that I am kissing that asshole.
我绝对不会亲那个混♥蛋♥
Then he's just gonna get more and more pissed.
那他只会越来越生气
How about you kiss him, then? You get used to it.
那你去亲他啊 你会习惯的
It's-- There's no tongues.
不用舌头的
If that's any consolation, there's never any tongues.
能给人安慰的只有从不用伸舌头了
Doing tongues is not Space Fleet way.
舌吻不是《太空舰队》的亲吻方式
It's not like it can go beyond kissing anyway.
反正也不能超越亲吻这一层
What do you mean?
什么意思
You haven't noticed?
你没注意到吗
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Please. Please, don't do that. Don't...
求你 求你 别这样 别
Oh, my God.
老天
Yes.
没错
There's no genitals in Space Fleet.
《太空舰队》里不会出现生殖器
This is a wholesome universe.
这是个不黄暴的世界
He must have modified our code that way.
他一定这样修改了我们的代码
We're all the same.
我们都是一样的
If you don't believe me, take a look down there.
如果你不信我 看看你自己的
We have tried grinding our mounds together out of sheer boredom.
我们无聊到互相蹭过
No sensation at all. Can't even shit.
完全没感觉 连拉屎都不能
Can't even have the basic fucking pleasure of pushing out a shit.
连最基本的拉屎快♥感♥都没有
I miss taking shit.
我真想念拉屎的感觉
Ok.
好吧
Stealing my pussy is a red fucking line.
偷走我的下♥体♥ 太过分了
We are gonna get this bastard! No.
我们要打倒这个混♥蛋♥ 不可能
Yeah. We've tried a million times.
没错 我们已经试了无数次了
No way out.
没办法出去
Walton. Come on, Walton.
沃顿 等等 沃顿
Like I said, he's an asshole god.
我说了 他是个混♥蛋♥上帝
Daly's smart, but he's not a god.
戴利很聪明 但他不是上帝
He's a coder.
他只是个程序员
He is fallible.
他会出错的
Kabir, what was that thing he was holding in his hand,
卡比尔 他手里抓着的是什么
that scanner thing?
那个扫描仪似的东西
His omnicorder, primary communications device.
他的万能通讯器 是主通讯器
You said he kept his version of the game offline.
你说他这版游戏是脱机的
But the omnicorder made contact with the outside world
但万能通讯器在披萨送到时
when the pizza came,
与外部世界有联络
so it's gotta be connected to his home system at least.
所以它至少是与他的家庭系统相连的
The omnicorder's gone.
万能通讯器不在这儿
It loads when he loads, and it goes when he goes,
他上线时才上线 他下线就下线
and that's the only one.
而那是唯一的通讯器
No.
不
There has got to be a way to connect.
一定有什么方法可以连接
You won't hack it. I've tried.
你黑不了系统 我已经试过了
I haven't.
我还没
Bingo.
成了
That's good. Yeah.
很好 对
This is part of Infinity's front end. Yeah.
这是《无限轮回》前端的一部分 对
You can invite a friend with a custom message.
你可以发私信邀请一位好友
A message to outside?
一条发往外界的信息吗
Just one. 140 characters maximum.
只有一条 最多140字符
So who are you gonna contact?
那你要联♥系♥谁
Thirteenth floor. Welcome to Callister.
13楼 欢迎来到卡利斯特
Hey, Elena.
伊莲娜
You need me buzz you in? What? Uh, no, no, I
要我放你进去吗 什么 不 我
I got that for you. Oh. Thank you.
我来吧 谢谢
After you.
你先请
Mr. Daly, hi.
戴利先生 你好
Can I talk to you for a second?
我可以跟你说句话吗
Did you just send me an Infinity invite?
你刚给我发送了《无限轮回》的邀请吗
Wha... No.
什么 没有
It was really weird. It had a message attached.
很奇怪 还附了一条信息
Something about people trapped in a game.
说什么人困在游戏里
Probably just a spambot.
可能只是垃圾信息
Firewall doesn't always get them all.
防火墙有时拦不住
Yeah. I wouldn't I wouldn't worry about it.
是嘛 别多想了
You didn't open the link, did you?
你没有打开链接吧
God, no.
当然没有
Maybe upgrade your security software. All right.
也许升级一下你的杀毒软件 好的
Have a good one.
祝你愉快
That's the thing there.
就是这样
Yeah.
爽
Could you please, please cut that shit out?
你能消停消停吗
I'm trying to make it like a hobby.
我正试着把它变成一种爱好
That's good.
感觉不错
That is way too early. He's only been at work a few hours.
现在太早了 他才上班没几小时
She got the message!
她收到了信息
I did. It's me.
是我 是我
That's me or the cops most likely.
一定是我 或者很可能是警♥察♥
We are getting out of here!
我们要出去了
What is Space Fleet?
《太空舰队》是什么
I'll tell you what it is.
我来告诉你们是什么
It is a belief system...
这是一个信仰系统
founded on the very best of human nature.
基于人性最好的一面建立
It is a goal for us to strive towards
是我们不断追求的目标
for the betterment of the universe,
为了构建更美好的宇宙
for the betterment of life itself.
为了建立更美好的人生
And you assholes are fucking it up!
而你们这群混♥蛋♥在破坏它
I did it. I did. I did it.
是我 是我做的 是我
I sent the message. It was me.
是我发送了信息 是我
No one else was involved, I swear.
其他人没参与 我发誓
I tried the carrot. Now meet the stick.
我试过萝卜 现在该用大棒了
None of this is gonna make you happy, Daly,
这一切不会让你开心的 戴利
'cause you're sick.
因为你有病
And you need help.
你需要帮助
No, don't, don't!
不 别 别
Captain.
舰长
Captain, please.
舰长 求你
OK, look, she's new. She'll behave.
她才刚来 她会变乖的
We'll all behave.
我们都会乖乖的
Just let her off. Let her off this once.
这次就饶过她吧
Please.
求你了
Ok.
好
Ok.
好
Ok.
好
No! Daly, no! No, no, no, no!
不 戴利 不不不
You know what makes me happy?
你知道什么让我高兴吗
The look on your face right now.
现在你脸上的表情
Dudani, Walton, Tulaska,
杜达尼 沃顿 图拉斯卡
take this thing to the brig with Valdack.
把这玩意和瓦尔达克一起关进禁闭室
Packer, find a barren planet we can dump her on.
帕克 找个没生物的星球 把她扔在那儿
And you... can just stay here and think about your attitude.
至于你 你待在这儿 好好想想你的态度
Exit game.
退出游戏
Update patch.
升级包
The update patch.
升级包
It's there, there.
在那儿 那儿
So what? It's a wormhole.
那又怎样 是个虫洞
That is the Christmas update patch preinstalling itself.
是圣诞升级包在自行预装
The wormhole... it's just how the game is expressing the uplink.
虫洞...是游戏表达上行的方式
So? So Daly's custom build is still connected to the internet.
那又怎样 戴利的订制版还连着网
Some way.
某种程度上是的
If this is another one of your plans,
如果这又是你的好计划
just stop before somebody else gets monsterfied.
快住手 免得他又把谁变成怪物
No, no, this... this can work.
不 这能行的
We can't get all-in access from the ship.
我们在舰上无法获得全部权限
He'll have crippled permissions.
他不会许可的
Yes, but what if we fly into the wormhole?
对 但要是我们飞进虫洞呢
Like, on purpose? We'd hit the system firewall.
故意飞进去 就会撞到系统防火墙
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表