剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
You know what?
我跟你说
We could always say that I started drowning
我们可以上报说 我不小心溺水了
and you had to come in and rescue me.
于是你不得不下水救我
Yeah?
好不好
What about that?
这么说挺好的吧
Come on. Come on in.
来嘛 下水来嘛
I... Cole.
我 科尔
Come on. Cole.
来嘛 科尔
Come on.
快来嘛
Come on in, my big captain.
快来吧 我的大舰长
Ok.
好吧
Come on.
来啊
Are you gonna take all day?
你要磨蹭一整天吗
Ok.
来了
OK, I'm coming in.
好了 我来了
OK, gotta patch it in.
好了 得把它接进去
It worked. I'm connected.
管用了 连上了
Gonna access her PhotoCloud account.
这就连接她的照片云账号♥
You actually remember that password?
那种密♥码♥你都记得住
Uppercase Y998, lowercase gb7, uppercase TY ampersand 4.
Y998gb7TY&4
Secure choice.
非常保险
There are thousands of images. This could take a while.
有好几千张照片 得找一会儿了
Boring life.
好无聊的生活
Goddamn.
我了个亲娘
That is... gymnastic physique.
这体格...挺体操的
It's nice... nice bedding.
寝具挺不错
OK, should I keep scrolling?
还要我继续翻下去吗
Any of the last nine would do.
刚刚的九张我看都行
Thank you. Pleasure.
谢谢 不客气
Are you heading out for the night? Yes.
你要下班了吗 当然
Because it's Christmas Eve and
因为今晚是平安夜
we've got ten days off work to recover from it.
有十天的连休能放松下身心
Go home.
回家吧
I will. I just have to finish...
好 等我完成这个
Yeah, whatever. Merry Christmas, loser.
随便你了 圣诞快乐 你个废柴
Yeah. OK, Merry Christmas.
好吧 圣诞快乐
My God.
天啊
Elliott, you fucking asshole.
艾略特你个大混♥蛋♥
Nanette Cole, we've hacked your PhotoCloud account
娜内特·科尔 我们黑进了你的照片云账号♥
and have control of the entire contents of your photo gallery.
并掌握了其中的所有照片
Who is this?
你是谁
What do you want?
你想怎样
What we want is for you to do exactly as instructed
我们希望你完全服从我们的指示
or your entire gallery
否则你的所有照片
will be shared with your friends and your family.
都将被分享给你的亲朋好友
And PornHub.
以及黄♥片♥网站
OK, yeah.
好 好的
I'll do what you want, anything.
你说什么我都做 任何事情
I'll do anything.
什么都行
Then listen carefully. We don't have much time.
那你听好了 我们时间不多
Stand up, get your coat and follow our instructions.
站起来 拿上衣服 按我们的指令行动
Ok.
好
Where are we going? We're just swimming.
我们要去哪 我们只是在游泳
It's nice, right?
是不是很舒服
Yes. Yeah.
对 是吧
We should probably head back.
我们该回去了
Help! Something grabbed me, I think.
救命 我觉得有东西抓住了我
No, it didn't. I don't think anything did. I'm sorry.
不 没有 没东西抓住我 抱歉
I think I imagined it. So stupid.
可能是我想象出来的 真蠢
That's funny...
真好玩
That's funny. Yeah, it is funny. It's funny.
很好玩 对 很好玩
Easy, Cole.
悠着点 科尔
All right, I'm in position. OK, we're gonna hang up now.
我已就位 好 我们现在得挂了
Make the phone call.
打电♥话♥吧
Be sure to complete the rest of your mission.
你务必要完成剩下的任务
I will. You better.
我会的 你最好这么做
OK, I'll send it back down.
我把它传送下去
This is fucking crazy.
真是太疯狂了
Fenzi's.
芬奇家
Yes, I'd like to order a pizza.
我想订个披萨
Sure. What do you want?
好的 您想点什么口味的
I guess you'd better get that.
看来你最好接一下
See who...
看看是谁
Hold on. Yeah.
你等等 好
It's the door. Oh, OK.
是门铃 好的
Pause game.
暂停游戏
Dudani, pick me up. You got it. Stand by.
杜达尼 传送我回舰 好 准备
Coming.
来了
Hello? Uh, pizza.
你好 您的披萨
I didn't order a pizza.
我没订披萨
OK, look, someone did, OK? So do you want it or not? Because...
那就是别人订的 你想不想要 因为
I can't take it back.
我不能把它拿回去
What the hell am I doing?
我到底在做什么
All right!
好了
Ok.
好了
That's the signal. She's got the DNA.
这就是信♥号♥♥ 她拿到DNA了
All of it. Tommy too.
所有的 包括汤米的
Packer, we ready to fly?
帕克 我们准备好了没
Well? You're supposed to say something
怎么不飞 你应该说像是
like "engage" or "increase thrust."
"启动"或者"增大推力"之类的
Just fucking go.
快走啊
There you go. So I got it here in under ten.
好了 我十分钟之内送到了
There's supposed to be 30 in it for me.
我应该能拿到30美元小费的
Yeah. What's happening? The door is closing. Hello?
怎么回事 怎么关门了 喂
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
Shit... Come on, man.
该死 别这样 哥们
Hello? Come on, man, you promised.
喂 你承诺过的
Nice. Nice. Merry Christmas, asshole!
很好 很好 圣诞快乐 混♥蛋♥
Resume game.
继续游戏
Resume game.
继续游戏
Can't we go any faster?
我们不能再快点吗
That DUD disk isn't gonna fool him forever.
那个哑盘糊弄不了他多久
The update is gonna complete before long
那个升级不久之后就会完成
and that means bye-bye, wormhole.
那虫洞就关闭了
The only quicker route is through that asteroid belt there.
最近的路线只有穿过那条小行星带
Let's go that way. No, it's way too dense.
那就走那条 不行 密度太大
If the ship broke up we wouldn't die, we'd just be left in space.
如果船毁了我们不会死 只会在宇宙中漂流
Until Daly works out what's happening.
直到戴利发觉发生了什么
Then he'll find us and he'll fuck us over.
然后他会找到我们 让我们生不如死
Resume game.
继续游戏
Lieutenant Cole, we should head...
科尔中尉 我们该回...
Cole?
科尔
Daly to bridge. What's going on?
戴利呼叫舰桥 发生了什么
Shit. He has a backup disk. Come in, bridge.
该死 他有备用盘 舰桥 请回答
No, don't answer him.
不 别回答他
Dudani?
杜达尼
God damn it.
该死的
The wormhole, it's decreasing in size.
虫洞在缩小
Upload must be in the last few percent.
升级应该还剩几个百分点了
Damn it, Packer, we are gonna have to go through the belt.
该死 帕克 我们必须穿过小行星带
Do you think that you can do that?
你觉得你能做到吗
Think I can try. OK.
我可以试试 好
Ship's computer on.
飞船计算机启动
Computer, where's the USS Callister?
计算机 卡利斯特号♥飞船在哪
USS Callister is on course.
卡利斯特号♥飞船正在航行
On course for where? The wormhole.
去哪儿 虫洞
What wormhole? The update vortex.
什么虫洞 升级漩涡
Sons of bitches!
一群混♥蛋♥
Prepare for takeoff.
准备起飞
I've got a heat signature.
我发现了一个热信♥号♥♥
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表